PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Are they allowed to do this - Habbo Australia

ryan-h
25-02-2008, 02:07 AM
I was in my room then all of the sudden the name of my room changes (the name of my room was "BlabboHotel.com DJ Box Win a sack of coins" then it changed to unacceptable ...)
So i sent a non urgent CFH asking why my room was banned
then a few seconds later BAM! my account was permed.
You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Vulgarity - Unacceptable name/room/mission - perm ban", and it will expire at 24/07/19 03:36.

My Account Things were.
Name:BlabboHotel
Motto: BlabboHotel.com

now i ask why would this happen is this one on the Mods unnesccarary banning? or has a mod gone mad with power banning someone that has some value in their name

bo$$
25-02-2008, 02:11 AM
I was in my room then all of the sudden the name of my room changes (the name of my room was "BlabboHotel.com DJ Box Win a sack of coins" then it changed to unacceptable ...)
So i sent a non urgent CFH asking why my room was banned
then a few seconds later BAM! my account was permed.
You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Vulgarity - Unacceptable name/room/mission - perm ban", and it will expire at 24/07/19 03:36.

My Account Things were.
Name:BlabboHotel
Motto: BlabboHotel.com

now i ask why would this happen is this one on the Mods unnesccarary banning? or has a mod gone mad with power banning someone that has some value in their name

They probably thought that BlabboHotel was a retro. If you send an email explaining that it's NOT a retro and just like a fansite or w/e then you should get unbanned

ryan-h
25-02-2008, 02:16 AM
yeah thats what i was thikning but if they checked the site obviously it is not a retro

cunning
25-02-2008, 02:40 AM
They don't allow url's as room names. I remember in the past they changed your mission if you had a certain type of domain...I remember in 2003, Habbo kept making people's rooms and missions "unacceptable" if it had urls in it and they definitely didn't like .tk domains

bo$$
25-02-2008, 02:48 AM
yeah thats what i was thikning but if they checked the site obviously it is not a retro

That's if we're gunna assume that the mod even checked.
From a mods POV "BabbleHotel" sounds like a retro so they probably just acted on first impulse like idiots

ryan-h
25-02-2008, 03:47 AM
That's if we're gunna assume that the mod even checked.
From a mods POV "BabbleHotel" sounds like a retro so they probably just acted on first impulse like idiots
i know how could i have been so stupid.
a mod do something smart rather than just ban.
but Srsly the room name was "BlabboHotel.com DJ BOX Win a sack of creds" obviously DJ BOX doesent sound like a private server.
but even player support is fking stupid they perm banned one of my account cause my credit card declined. i photocopied all my statements wich led up to about $1500 and thats what i bought is $1500 worth of habbo credits and they still wouldnt unban me! i think sulake needs to learn some customer service skills

Jordy
25-02-2008, 07:28 AM
i know how could i have been so stupid.
a mod do something smart rather than just ban.
but Srsly the room name was "BlabboHotel.com DJ BOX Win a sack of creds" obviously DJ BOX doesent sound like a private server.
but even player support is fking stupid they perm banned one of my account cause my credit card declined. i photocopied all my statements wich led up to about $1500 and thats what i bought is $1500 worth of habbo credits and they still wouldnt unban me! i think sulake needs to learn some customer service skillsI make 1500 Australian Dollar's to be almost 700 pounds, not only will you get flamed like hell for spending £700/$1500 Aussie Dollar's on Habbo, but what I can't believe is that you still kept using Habbo despite them stealing that vast amount of money from you...

Addicted much?

e5
25-02-2008, 09:17 AM
2:07am - The MOD was probably drunk ;)

ryan-h
25-02-2008, 10:59 AM
2:07am - The MOD was probably drunk ;)
couldnt be cause habbo closes at 2 AM and reopens at 6 AM because they dont have any mods for those hours and i was on when i was banned and it was like 10 AM

I make 1500 Australian Dollar's to be almost 700 pounds, not only will you get flamed like hell for spending £700/$1500 Aussie Dollar's on Habbo, but what I can't believe is that you still kept using Habbo despite them stealing that vast amount of money from you...

Addicted much?
yes i know.
i ran a very popular fansite and made double that back in just Firefox Clicks

Kardan
25-02-2008, 11:11 AM
They thought it was a retro most likely, I thought it was one when I read that post.

Use the HHT.

e5
25-02-2008, 11:16 AM
couldnt be cause habbo closes at 2 AM and reopens at 6 AM because they dont have any mods for those hours and i was on when i was banned and it was like 10 AM

yes i know.
i ran a very popular fansite and made double that back in just Firefox Clicks
Oh, deluded AU MOD then.

:job2
25-02-2008, 02:47 PM
How can a habbo fansite make £700 in firefox clicks?? The only habbo fansite that has a chance of making that sort of money is Habbox :S

OhLiam
25-02-2008, 02:58 PM
How can a habbo fansite make £700 in firefox clicks?? The only habbo fansite that has a chance of making that sort of money is Habbox :S

Yeah somthing fishy is up, either he is lieing about how much hes getting or his site use to be a retro.

Retros can make money by them telling there users to click on them etc..

Decode
25-02-2008, 03:49 PM
BlabboHotel.com sounds like a retro site, but you should report the mod online for banning you without checking the site you were advertising.

Xeow2
25-02-2008, 05:22 PM
700 quid on habbo is a bit too much you should spend it on condoms and go get laid

Pix
25-02-2008, 08:10 PM
It sounds like a retro, but surely doesn't look like on.
Like liquid said, probly never checked the site and acted
before, without checking the site.
But, £700 pound is way too much for a online game,
go benefit it in the real world!

Ardemax
25-02-2008, 08:31 PM
700 quid on habbo is a bit too much you should spend it on condoms and go get laid

If you want to be a slob, yes.

It sounds like a retro, but surely doesn't look like on.
Like liquid said, probly never checked the site and acted
before, without checking the site.
But, £700 pound is way too much for a online game,
go benefit it in the real world!

Are we going back to 'Spending that much money on an online game is bad' If the guy's addicted, he's addicted. As far as i'm concerned he's a millionare.
And, don't you earn money from like GoogleAds or something?

ryan-h
26-02-2008, 03:02 AM
Seriously guys. i do have a life.
i have a wife and i have a kid i have a damn good job too.

Jordy
26-02-2008, 07:20 AM
How can a habbo fansite make £700 in firefox clicks?? The only habbo fansite that has a chance of making that sort of money is Habbox :SYeah your right, though ClubHabbo does have a turnover of around £1000 a year, that's including VIP though.

I doubt the wife, kids & good job sorry :P

OhLiam
26-02-2008, 08:47 AM
Seriously guys. i do have a life.
i have a wife and i have a kid i have a damn good job too.

You have a wife and kid and you play Habbo ?

Hmm...
Nice life you have there :eusa_clap

and if its true spend the money on your kid rofl, not a virtual game.

Slowpoke
26-02-2008, 08:52 AM

staff don't have time to check websites they just have to assume.

jesus
26-02-2008, 10:14 AM
They aren't allowed to do it without checking the actual site, so that's pretty outrageous.

Blinger1
26-02-2008, 10:18 AM
.AU is corrupted.. You cant do diddly squat on it, anything remotely related to something decent earns you a permanent ban.. believe me, i was permed like 20 times :@

Ardemax
26-02-2008, 04:21 PM
.AU is corrupted.. You cant do diddly squat on it, anything remotely related to something decent earns you a permanent ban.. believe me, i was permed like 20 times :@

I'm sure you've not done anything wrong :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!