PDA

View Full Version : Hitler

Muniflex
25-02-2008, 01:21 PM
What did he die of?

I never knew and was talking about it with my bro last night.

le harry
25-02-2008, 01:23 PM
he committed.

Muniflex
25-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Really?:O

How and when?

le harry
25-02-2008, 01:31 PM
He put a gun to his right temple and fired in 1945, I think April..

Some witnesses later reported hearing a loud gunshot at around 15:30 (the Goebbels' young son is said to have declared, "A bull's-eye!"[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler#_note-TJ-interview), or "A direct hit!" thinking it was a bomb overhead). After waiting a few minutes, Hitler's valet Heinz Linge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_Linge), with Bormann at his side, opened the door to the small study. Linge later stated he immediately noted a scent of burned almonds, a common observation made in the presence of prussic acid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide), the gaseous form of cyanide (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide). The Hitlers were both sitting on a small sofa, Eva on the left, Adolf to her right. Eva's body slumped away from Adolf's. Hitler appeared to have shot himself in the right temple (there was an exit wound towards the top, left side of his head) with a Walther PPK 7.65 mm pistol (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_PP) which lay at his feet. Blood dripping from Adolf's temple and chin had made a large stain on the right arm of the sofa and was pooling on the floor/carpet. Eva had no visible physical wounds and Linge assumed she had poisoned herself.

Muniflex
25-02-2008, 01:36 PM
He put a gun to his right temple and fired in 1945, I think April..

Blimey.....
Shows how much of a coward us Brits made him:P
Oh well, can't say i miss him.

You don't get many baby Adolfs any more do you? lol

le harry
25-02-2008, 01:41 PM
I wouldn't of thought so.

---MAD---
25-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Blimey.....
Shows how much of a coward us Brits made him:P
Oh well, can't say i miss him.

You don't get many baby Adolfs any more do you? lol
Shooting yourself in the head is braver than surrendering like Saddam Hussian did (Saddam even had a gun next to him at the time of being captured). That's what a coward is ;).

Neversoft
25-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Watch the film Downfall and everything will be explained to you. Everyone should learn about the war.

-:Undertaker:-
25-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Shooting yourself in the head is braver than surrendering like Saddam Hussian did (Saddam even had a gun next to him at the time of being captured). That's what a coward is ;).

Staying alive for Saddam was actually in one view point a good thing which is to humiliate the americans and british at his trial which he did very good.

It amazes me that Jospeh Stalin who killed more than Adolf Hitler is more famous.

N!ck
25-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Apparantly he shot himself. Brave thing to do tbh. He was a good leader - just had some extremist ideas.

Muniflex
25-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Staying alive for Saddam was actually in one view point a good thing which is to humiliate the americans and british at his trial which he did very good.

It amazes me that Jospeh Stalin who killed more than Adolf Hitler is more famous.

He may of but he still ended up hanging from that rope where he belonged.

alexxxxx
25-02-2008, 07:03 PM

Didn't Mao (sp?) kill the most?

And Saddam wasn't a coward, he knew that if he was captured, he would be put to death, as he would be placed infront of a puppet court however he was responsible for the deaths of at least some citizens in an unlawful or unusual manner, and therefore under Iraqi law (presumably, as it's Sharia) must be put to death.

And Stalin is as famous as Hitler.

Muniflex
25-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Hitlet is the more well knoiwn because he is more Media Documented...

Ashley 12344
25-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Things are still a bit murky with Russia as well. Could have more negative implications than good.

mat64
25-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Everyone should learn about the war.I agree with that, it seems the second world war isn't covered at all in the syllabus or atleast it wasn't when I was doing history in year 7-9. Which was disappointing really because I've always found warfare and the second world war especially rather interesting.

Blue
25-02-2008, 07:17 PM
I agree with that, it seems the second world war isn't covered at all in the syllabus or atleast it wasn't when I was doing history in year 7-9. Which was disappointing really because I've always found warfare and the second world war especially rather interesting.

I did the second world war, but I would of loved to do it in further depth.

Slowpoke
25-02-2008, 07:28 PM
Hitlet is the more well knoiwn because he is more Media Documented...

Everyone learns about him in school too!

Muniflex
25-02-2008, 07:41 PM
At school they just teach you the basics unless you do A level and stuff.
So you don't learn as much about it as you should.

Metric.
25-02-2008, 07:46 PM
I htink he comitted suecide?

Ivake
25-02-2008, 07:47 PM
Apparantly he shot himself. Brave thing to do tbh. He was a good leader - just had some extremist ideas.

I agree here. He was a very good leader, just his ideas were a bit.
Power driven? If, the slaughterring of those people, (More than just jews)
was somewhat, less.

Britain, infact started the war, by causing an arms race between Germany.

alexxxxx
25-02-2008, 07:58 PM
was somewhat, less.

Untrue, i believe Britain aggrovated the first world war though with the arms race.

Roboevil
25-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Adolf Hitler died of disease.

He had a dog called Wolf or something, which I think is cool and evil.

Ashley 12344
25-02-2008, 08:05 PM
was somewhat, less.

Doubtful.
Even John Laffin is more correct.

Abbie.
25-02-2008, 08:16 PM
I do A-Level History

i was told the minister of propaganda Goebells (sp) advised him to kill himself

Nightcrawler
25-02-2008, 09:06 PM
unfortantly aswell i do A Level history :@

one of the main reasons people dont relise Stalin killed so many people aswell is because he was part of the Allies & also provided some support to the English and American forces.

Hitler was only considered a murder way after the war had ended when true figures were released about how many other people e.g Jews , Disabled etc he had ordered to be excacuted.

Also i studied about Hitlers actual plans to deal with the Jews and killing them wasnt actually his first option however extremism from other members of his Riech kept suggesting alternate ideas however many people were trying to attempt to please him by making there Ideas more extreme and cost effective then the last persons resulting in the Ideas getting worse and worse till there was a point of no return. there is also evidance that hitler didnt actually check all his paper work and ideas suggested to him and pretty much approved most things from hearing a small breif meaning many laws could be passed without him having such a clue.

A Level histroy Sucks we also have to learn about the downfall of Britians Empire & its pretty much a himliating one. makes you proud NOT to be bristish :eusa_danc

Abbie.
25-02-2008, 09:09 PM
unfortantly aswell i do A Level history :@

one of the main reasons people dont relise Stalin killed so many people aswell is because he was part of the Allies & also provided some support to the English and American forces.

Hitler was only considered a murder way after the war had ended when true figures were released about how many other people e.g Jews , Disabled etc he had ordered to be excacuted.

Also i studied about Hitlers actual plans to deal with the Jews and killing them wasnt actually his first option however extremism from other members of his Riech kept suggesting alternate ideas however many people were trying to attempt to please him by making there Ideas more extreme and cost effective then the last persons resulting in the Ideas getting worse and worse till there was a point of no return. there is also evidance that hitler didnt actually check all his paper work and ideas suggested to him and pretty much approved most things from hearing a small breif meaning many laws could be passed without him having such a clue.

A Level histroy Sucks we also have to learn about the downfall of Britians Empire & its pretty much a himliating one. makes you proud NOT to be bristish :eusa_danc

haa, i learnt all that stuff

except im doing Germany, Italy, Russia, and Ireland.. :]

GhostFace-
25-02-2008, 09:10 PM
HITLER Killed himself.

Nightcrawler
25-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Hitler killed himself just before Stalins Red Army reached the Berlin walls.

no one actually knows the true story behind his death as on Wikipedia its quoted that he & his lover both escaped life using Synide pills and then were burnt in a Crator.

however i dont have a clue as im not 70+ years old :)

& History is rubbish i have to learn about British forgien policy and we dont do anything we just give up and hand everyone there land back we dont stand and fight.

Firehorse
25-02-2008, 09:43 PM
He shot himself. Probably already been said but he didn't want to spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Misawa
25-02-2008, 10:27 PM
He shot himself and the body was quickly disposed of, I have seen a photo of his corpse moments after he died.

Germany's invasion of Poland is what sparked World War II.

Muniflex
25-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Don't mention the war.........

26-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Hitler feared what Stalins red army would do to his body after he died, so he ordered his body to be burnt. The communists had an awful lot of deep hate towards Hitler.

Ezzie.
26-02-2008, 05:24 PM
I don't get why people are calling him a great leader? o.O He killed many of the minorities in his country and neighbouring countries, he allowed torture to go on in the camps?

A tactical leader- yes he was good but he failed majorly when he tried invading russia, too many troops expended and many died due to not having the gear for the cold cold conditions

StefanCampbell
26-02-2008, 05:30 PM
was somewhat, less.

how can u see that honestly, when germany invaded austria and other countries even before the war started..?

26-02-2008, 05:33 PM
I don't get why people are calling him a great leader? o.O He killed many of the minorities in his country and neighbouring countries, he allowed torture to go on in the camps?

A tactical leader- yes he was good but he failed majorly when he tried invading russia, too many troops expended and many died due to not having the gear for the cold cold conditions

To the majority of the German people he was good in the first years, he restarted the economy and made life much better for them.

Ezzie.
26-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Thats like giving a sequel to the jesus story: Chainsaw carnage!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!