PDA

View Full Version : Need a vBulletin forum, free?

Hitman
25-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Hey,

I recently bought a vBulletin owned licence for a forum I was going to make... however now I don't have enough time to put into it, so it'd probably fail. I still have the licence though, bought it this year.

I was wondering, does anybody need a vBulletin forum for their site? It's great software. I'm going to let somebody use the forum for their site. :) I'll let them use it for a long time, possibly until I have to renew for updates... Once catch. I have to be a forum admin, that's it. You run it how you want, install whatever hacks, skins etc... I'll just be an admin and help out with moderation or something.

So, if you want this please send me a PM with the info below and I'll reply to whoever I'm going to lend it to.

Name:
Site name:
Forum/site URL:
About the site:

Thanks. :)

GoldenMerc
25-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Name: GoldenMerc (Ross)
Site name: Related to teen sites
Forum/site URL: unknown
About the site: Okay, Im in the plannings of making a teen forum, I have enough money behind me to run a successfull habbo forum, And im certain i have enough and the brains to run a teen site, If you want me to explain deeper PM me, I will be funding this :]
Ross

Warezkid2
25-02-2008, 05:11 PM
You know i want it tom :)

Talk to me on msn about it if you want haha

<?PHP>
25-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Name:Danny
Site name:AnyDownloadz
Forum/site URL:Soon To Be- anydownloadz.com
About the site:Basically like a site such as downloadbag.com and crazy-coderz.net . . . Offering warez, cracks, keycodes and just a general community

Warezkid2
25-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Since your abit busy doing something

i just do it

Name: Jake Andrew Francis
Site name: N/A - Will buy a domian if i use it ;)
Forum/site URL: Same as above
About the site: Like a warez-bb.org, but better, it will also have online watching, run by good staff, ;)

RyanDOT
25-02-2008, 06:28 PM
PMed. YOU.

scott
26-02-2008, 12:27 AM
Name: Scott
Site name: Habbopeople
Forum/site URL: www.habbopeople.com/forum (Subdomain will be set up)
About the site The site is a new habbo fansite coming to your screens in march with a great radio and community.

L!nK..
26-02-2008, 12:32 AM
Name:Danny
Site name:AnyDownloadz
Forum/site URL:Soon To Be- anydownloadz.com
About the site:Basically like a site such as downloadbag.com and crazy-coderz.net . . . Offering warez, cracks, keycodes and just a general community

That would be a hard competition, goodluck if you get it.
Just going too ruin your forum.

RareFart
26-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Name: RareFart [Justin]
Site name: only have forum :P forum name is Teens4life
Forum/site URL: teens4life.ipbfree.com [getting domain soon]
About the site: this site is teen related and i will be working on it untill its finished and there is gonna b e a whole lot of stuff <:]

Hitman
27-02-2008, 06:43 AM
I have now chosen who will get to use my vB, if you don't get a PM from me then I'm sorry!

But it isn't over: http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=459116

Try your luck there!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!