PDA

View Full Version : Habbo... Is It Addicting?

GamerShoot3r
25-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Is habbo addicting?
i think it is im on it 24/7 (Cause im sad:P)
Whats your say?

Hazza
25-02-2008, 09:30 PM
It can be.
OMG ITS LIKE SMOKING MAN.
IT SHUD BE BANNED.

but yeah, i remember being a newb and was addicted for like a month.
it bores me now, hardly on.

bo$$
25-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Yes. A lot of people act as if it's life.

Hazza
25-02-2008, 09:32 PM
its lyk you and hxf really innit.

Greco!!
25-02-2008, 09:33 PM
i used to be addicted
only play 10-14 hours a day now so it is easy to cut down

GamerShoot3r
25-02-2008, 09:33 PM
It can be.
OMG ITS LIKE SMOKING MAN.
IT SHUD BE BANNED.

but yeah, i remember being a newb and was addicted for like a month.
it bores me now, hardly on.

Im Always on it....
of course im looking at other things on my comp E.g Habbox, But other than that im on Habbo!

Abbie.
25-02-2008, 09:34 PM
not really

i only go on hotel view, then get bored, then go offline lool

bo$$
25-02-2008, 09:34 PM

ummmm
not at all...

Hazza
25-02-2008, 09:35 PM
woah man,
joke dude.
like go back to the 60s.
peace.

bo$$
25-02-2008, 09:37 PM
woah man,
joke dude.
like go back to the 60s.
peace.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
not at alll...

GamerShoot3r
25-02-2008, 09:37 PM
not really

i only go on hotel view, then get bored, then go offline lool

ummmm
not at all...
I suppose im not on it no more....
i go on it keep up the window and come on habbox forums!

But what i dont get is people saying they get bored and go offline etc.
i dont see the point going on a website what has EVERYTHING to do with habbo,
Strange:S

Which also leads to the Question is Habbox Addicting!?!?!

Hazza
25-02-2008, 09:38 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
not at alll...
woahhhhh mannnn.
srsly.

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

bo$$
25-02-2008, 09:39 PM
I suppose im not on it no more....
i go on it keep up the window and come on habbox forums!

But what i dont get is people saying they get bored and go offline etc.
i dont see the point going on a website what has EVERYTHING to do with habbo,
Strange:S

Which also leads to the Question is Habbox Addicting!?!?!

because some people have the habbox skins that arent habbo and go into different sections that arent habbo.
to answer your question - no habbox is not addicting at all.

Roboevil
25-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I wouldn't say addictive, maybe to some people. I find the people who run home to see the new updates really funny lol.

I don't like how people are embarrassed to go on it, or on here even. Some people seem to try their hardest with everything they say to make it a point that they don't like it. It's like they constantly have to prove to everyone that they're cool and don't use it.

E.g.

Person 1: Hello, I'm new on Habbox Forum
Person 2: You're such a ******* geek, all you do is go on Habbo, I don't btw, because I'm so ******* COOL!!! I don't go on Habbo did you know? If you look in my profile it says "Habbo name: don't go on it cuz itz gaii" because I don't go on it. I go out and smoke and drink because I'm cool, I'm actually stood on a street corner right now, with some ****, smoking and drinking with my laptop on Habbox Forum, because I'm just so damn cool!

@xP
25-02-2008, 09:40 PM

Hang on. You have more posts than him..

Habbo was addicting. Once you get a few months into Habbo you will soon get bored. :)

GhostFace-
25-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Yes Habbos Addicting.
no im not addicted.

Hazza

Habbo was addicting. Once you get a few months into Habbo you will soon get bored. :)
coz' i've only had 1 acc. he's been banned lyk 2 times or more i dna but he's been banned and who asked for ur opinion + it was a joke so take ur big nose outta the conversation.

x

Abbie.
idk.. I think ive just grown out of it lol..

I just dont enjoy it anymore
and I only go on to talk to a few people, who I have on msn anyway, so i could easily just quit; but for some reason, i choose not to quit ;s

GamerShoot3r
25-02-2008, 09:44 PM

Pretty much...

Roboevil
25-02-2008, 09:46 PM
I don't know why some people make such a big thing about quitting, they set a date and time and everything, and some have leaving parties lol? Most of them are on after an hour anyway.

Slowpoke
25-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah it's addictive but I'm over it now. I still go on it but I'm not addicted. I go on this more hehe.

Abbie.
25-02-2008, 09:47 PM
I don't know why some people make such a big thing about quitting, they set a date and time and everything, and some have leaving parties lol? Most of them are on after an hour anyway.

LOL ino

i hate when people say, 'IM QUITTING' and they're on the next day..

id never say i was quitting, id just not use it as much, and gradually just quit

GamerShoot3r
25-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Lol...
dont think im gonna quick till im about 88
;)

GamerShoot3r
25-02-2008, 09:49 PM
I suppose habbos just having a bit of fun with your mates...
just sometimes it can be something what you can addicted to...

(Im on it right now :P)

Edited by LucasAge (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minutes editing time limit.

Asher
25-02-2008, 09:50 PM
i used to be addicted
only play 10-14 hours a day now so it is easy to cut down

you used to be addicted? unless you've made a typo, spending over half of your day on habbo is pretty much being addicted to it ;/

crazysteven1
25-02-2008, 09:51 PM
i used to go on it all the time ;)

when i go on it now i go on it for about hour then just go on msn and i kicked out of the room coz i didnt talk ;) i just forget about it and see it when i come off coz im talking on msn or skype or on over stuff :)

GamerShoot3r
25-02-2008, 09:52 PM
you used to be addicted? unless you've made a typo, spending over half of your day on habbo is pretty much being addicted to it ;/
i think it was a joke;)

also he's not the one addicted dosen't your motto say you want to be habbo staff when your older:P

My point is made....

crazysteven1
Lol...
dont think im gonna quick till im about 88
;)

Dont tell people ur age when ur 88 ;)

coz they will call u a prev lolol

and omg 88 :O

Immenseman
I suppose in a way it's addictive, I go on there because it's a good way to talk to all the people I have met over the years I have played. I don't know if i'm addicted really. If I had never joined Habbox then I wouldn't still be playing habbo. This post made me sound really cool!

GamerShoot3r
25-02-2008, 09:53 PM
i used to go on it all the time ;)

when i go on it now i go on it for about hour then just go on msn and i kicked out of the room coz i didnt talk ;) i just forget about it and see it when i come off coz im talking on msn or skype or on over stuff :)
But then this leads to another point (God not again) is msn addicting?:O

Asher
25-02-2008, 09:54 PM
i think it was a joke;)

also he's not the one addicted dosen't your motto say you want to be habbo staff when your older:P

My point is made....

SO WHAT? oh, it's me being sarcastic.

Pix
Habbo used to be addictive. noone likes it noomore tbh, more people come on hxf most of the time.

GamerShoot3r
I suppose in a way it's addictive, I go on there because it's a good way to talk to all the people I have met over the years I have played. I don't know if i'm addicted really. If I had never joined Habbox then I wouldn't still be playing habbo. This post made me sound really cool!
1) yes it did make you sound cool...

thats about it really....:P

bo$$
25-02-2008, 09:55 PM
coz' i've only had 1 acc. he's been banned lyk 2 times or more i dna but he's been banned and who asked for ur opinion + it was a joke so take ur big nose outta the conversation.

x

How the hell have I been banned? If I was banned I don't think that the account date would be 05

Joord
25-02-2008, 10:00 PM
thats probably the same as me. I played habbo like once a week before i joined habbox, but then once i had joined habbox, got a job on habbox, i then started to play alot more regularly. i then won a few habbo comps and got quite a few mates that play regularly and i now play most days of the week, or atleast visit habbox on my psp once every day if i cant get on the laptop. so yeh, this post makes me sound really cool too. :8

Slowpoke
25-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Same as above.

HeartRates
25-02-2008, 10:07 PM
it isnt addicting if you have a life off your computer.

efq
25-02-2008, 10:09 PM
they act it as a life as you play it as a life really...
but on it all the time... you need to go outside.
I play it for hours I'd admit it. But every day of the week i either have football or biking.
So Im not a fat kid playing the laptop all day.

Paulio
25-02-2008, 10:24 PM
I never used to be off it when I was like 14ish.

Shoed
26-02-2008, 01:32 PM
I wouldn't say its 'addicting' but I'd probaly say its 'entertaining' When your bored you just come online. Times it can be addicting say when your room gets popular for its first time you'll stay on because you want it to keep popular.

Some people are on 24/7 - Im on quite abit I guess but I aint embarrassed to tell my mates I go on it like some people are.

GamerShoot3r
26-02-2008, 04:59 PM
I just suppose its all fun in the end....
i bet most people if they wanted to could quit...;)

lPHiiL,,x3
26-02-2008, 05:01 PM
It can be addictive if your in the mood for habbo ;).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!