PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy : Dirge of Cerberus

Cloudclone
09-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Vincent Valentine, (One of the most loved characters in FF7 for his mystery and just coolness) is startin in his own game. Dirge of Cerberus.

It's a shooting game where Vincent is the main character.

Here's a few screens:

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7doc/screens/ff7doc025.jpg

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7doc/screens/ff7doc040.jpg

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7doc/screens/ff7doc036.jpg

MegaFenix
25-06-2005, 02:16 PM
I heard about this game, looks good.

Shadowrock!
25-06-2005, 03:04 PM
i reckon itll be a devil may cry wannabee, i like the other final fantasys better

Btw, YOU HAVE TO PAY TO GET ONLINE WITH FFXI!!!!!

omg how skank is that!

Cloudclone
04-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Not 'skank' at all. I pay for it. it's not that pricey... 6.99 a month. :p

Shadowrock!
04-07-2005, 02:48 PM
is it any good?

ive seen screenies but not played yet

Moose
04-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Hehehe, he reminded me of leon from RE when i played ff7, he had a shotgun... something weird...

Cloudclone
04-07-2005, 06:14 PM
I've played a pre-released demo in japanese and it was awesome! Really affective especially with Vincent as the main person.

Shadowrock!
04-07-2005, 06:17 PM
i actually think that the final fantasys seem to get better and worse =\

in my opinion

FF7 = Amazing
FF8 = Disapointment
FF9 = Good
FF10 = Pretty Good
FF10-2 = Good

lets hope this one is a very good game

Moose
04-07-2005, 09:02 PM
ff9 stunk in my oinion, i loved 7! too bad aeryl died :(

Shadowrock!
04-07-2005, 10:05 PM
i know! OMG HOW STUPID IS THAT, THEY KILLED A REALLY GUD CHARACTER OFF =[

in my opinion. i think barret should of died for dramatical effect , or mybe cid or yuffie ;) i never liked cid or yuffie

Tommy
04-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Dont you form teams with people online? My mate imported it in from japan, he said something like that.

Shadowrock!
04-07-2005, 10:10 PM
i think ya do, like clans, but you have to rely on people alot more.

thats what i heard anyway ;)

im playing final fantasy X-2 now, i bought it a few days ago, just on the bit with nooj in kilika temple. the one with the "awesome sphere"

nooj luks a bit like auron lol ;)

Moose
05-07-2005, 06:14 AM
Yuffie was cool! if you kept her on your team, and gave her the death blow materia she would always have a 90% clear hit! and her limit attacks get better like her "All creation"

Cloudclone
05-07-2005, 10:01 PM
I bet none of you actually know the story line of FF7... It's more than thinking someone's 'cool' It was intending to get you into the mind of Sephiroth and their relations. How Hojo got Lucrecia got pregnant and this how sephiroth came to be, injected by the jenova cells and Vincent was place din the coffin by Hojo because he convinced him Lucrecia had not commited that deed.

How Cloud actually thought he was Zack and how he was pre-dominated by his through linked through the real Sephiroth.

This game was great due to it's marvelous story line

Angel-Light
05-07-2005, 11:05 PM
I agree about the FF7 storyline. The best story line Square have ever come up with, FF7 is the best Final Fantasy game I agree but its closely followed by FFX and FFX-2. graphics were steptacular(sp?) on those games but also having female lead characters brill ;)

Moose
05-07-2005, 11:44 PM
I know the story line! No need to repeat it, im not just a person who plays a game and thats it.

Shadowrock!
06-07-2005, 06:20 AM
i know the story line for final fantasy 7, its so emotional =\ it made me wanna cry lol

when i completed the game. i was so sad, i went out and bought final fantasy 9... but it wasnt the same :'(

Moose
06-07-2005, 06:36 AM
They should make remake of ff7 for ps2 or something...

Cloudclone
06-07-2005, 09:34 AM
According to SE "There will not be a remake for Final Fantasy 7 for the Playstation 2 or 3 in the future, this is because it would take away the effect that was implented into the first one and we don't want to take that away."

I was upset when Jessie died, she and Cloud would of been a nice couple. ;P

Well, the sexy Cloud and Sephiroth will be in KH:2, FF7 - Before Crisis and another one which is a mobile phone game relased in japan.

Shadowrock!
06-07-2005, 03:28 PM
omg!

a final fantasy 7-2!!!!

where they find out that aries reincarnated as a girl again.
Cloud's son finds her and takes her away to a town

then clouds son hears about sepiroth. but he keeps having visions of a strange woman who is sepiroths mother, meanwhile barret is the leader of midger, they all must try and stop sepiroths mother. who is alot more powerfull than sepiroth

;) whatya reckon?

Cloudclone
07-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Very, very bad. ;)

Keep trying. :p

Remember; Holy destroyed everything it thought was a 'threat' to the planet, it could of destroyed avalanch, Cloud and others.

The only people we know who are still there... Is REDXIII because you see him in a clip with his sons and daughters... Kinda weird because you hear them say "He was the last of his kind".

Ah well, makes me wonder. xP

Moose
07-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Yes, maybe his grandpa had part with that?

OH you know what annoyed me was the ending... the stars and the msuic what are we suppose to do?

Shadowrock!
07-07-2005, 03:44 PM
Very, very bad. ;)

Keep trying. :p

Remember; Holy destroyed everything it thought was a 'threat' to the planet, it could of destroyed avalanch, Cloud and others.

The only people we know who are still there... Is REDXIII because you see him in a clip with his sons and daughters... Kinda weird because you hear them say "He was the last of his kind".

Ah well, makes me wonder. xP

im sure ive seen a video clip where cloud goes on to marry tifa =\

Cloudclone
09-07-2005, 07:22 PM
No, no and no again. He does not marry that cow. xP

But, it hinted in the game that they had s'ex. ^^

Owen
09-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Game looks good :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!