PDA

View Full Version : Forum Down

EverSteve
27-02-2008, 12:38 AM
Once again ClubTropica shows how great it is.

24/02/2008 22:23

Club Tropica Forum is currently down as you may have noticed. We're currently upgrading to the new version of vB.

Sh​ould​ be back sometime tomorrow. it's still not back up

And their beta is not working with Profile For Sale area. Hopefull they'll get the forum and errors sorted...

Thread moved by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): From Clubtropica News and Rumours, please post in the right forum.

L!nK..
27-02-2008, 12:43 AM
lmao

http://www.clubtropicaforum.com/

its not clubtropica's its only a fansite loooooooooooool

jesus
27-02-2008, 12:43 AM
Edit: If you meant the one above then what L!nK said is true.

EverSteve
27-02-2008, 12:44 AM
there getting a vbulletin forum :S
Steve owns it

but it's not working.

its not clubtropica's its only a fansite loooooooooooool
I don't get it? Steve moved to ClubTropica. so if he owns the forum, surely its official?

L!nK..
27-02-2008, 12:44 AM
I never knew there was an official forum. :O

www.clubtropicaforum.com and clubtropica.com have got nothing in common, as in they are not partnership, its just a fansite forum

Neil
27-02-2008, 01:12 AM
Steve owns it

but it's not working.

I don't get it? Steve moved to ClubTropica. so if he owns the forum, surely its official?

Just because he owns it doesn't make it the official CT forum, it's just a fansite like said above, and it says "sometime tomorrow" that doesn't mean the very first hour of the day :rolleyes:

ThisNameWillDo!
27-02-2008, 05:17 PM
You are correct, it is not an official forum. That is just like saying all fansites are official Club Tropica sites. I can understand why you thought it was official, because there are so many users and so many people from CT use it, infact I think almost everyone does, but it is not official. Next time, think before you speak =]

@xP
27-02-2008, 07:15 PM
You are correct, it is not an official forum. That is just like saying all fansites are official Club Tropica sites. I can understand why you thought it was official, because there are so many users and so many people from CT use it, infact I think almost everyone does, but it is not official. Next time, think before you speak =]

You missed the - Vince.

AgnesIO
28-02-2008, 11:52 AM
How can u even think this official.

If it was Official and all that crap, i am sure CT would be advertising on the site...

Anyway, i know the wait for beta testers is annoying, but we will just have to be pacient.

EDIT: Not news or rumours ;)

ThisNameWillDo!
28-02-2008, 05:30 PM
You missed the - Vince.

You are seriously sad, get a life!

Edited by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other users.

Crazy Bartender
28-02-2008, 10:30 PM
You are seriously sad, get a life!

- Vince.

Edited by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other users.

That's bang out of order.

Anyway it's not an official ClubTropica Forum. It's ran by someone else :rolleyes:

It really is sad how people are making fansites and Forums and even buying Isla yet the game isn't out.

ThisNameWillDo!
29-02-2008, 08:11 AM
That's bang out of order.

Anyway it's not an official ClubTropica Forum. It's ran by someone else :rolleyes:

It really is sad how people are making fansites and Forums and even buying Isla yet the game isn't out.

I don't really see how it's 'bang out of order'. It is a fact.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!