PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished Business

:Edzy
27-02-2008, 04:52 PM
This is stress.

My Ex-gf sent me a pic of her as in her (top half) and i sent her me as in me (bottom half)

anyway She showed the whole of my year and i let her walk all over me pretty much

today she told me that she had been cheating on my anyway.

i sent her pic to someone in my year and she sobbed for ages.

Am i mean or is it justice like i thought?

SHE WINDS ME UP SO MUCH

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THIS :@

x

i'll explain more as you ask :)

Dan2nd
27-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Lol.. I guess you're both as bad as each other the trouble is people often have more sympathy for girls and you'll probably have a few months of people saying stuff to you but meh lol

jesus
27-02-2008, 04:55 PM
I think you shold PM me the picture of her so I can provide further advice.

There's a lesson to be learnt here - don't do anything silly like that in future. :)

Oh and no it's not mean at all. It's excellent. Girls just can't handle things like that. They are good at dishing it out though.

e5
27-02-2008, 04:58 PM
By that he meant pm to picture of her to me :)

Dan2nd
27-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Oh and no it's not mean at all. It's excellent. Girls just can't handle things like that. They are good at dishing it out though.

Lol it's true girls are actually very good at turning the water works on when they need to..

dannyisnotamazing
27-02-2008, 05:03 PM
We need to see the picture before providing advice.

Dan2nd
27-02-2008, 05:09 PM
By that he meant pm to picture of her to me :)

We need to see the picture before providing advice.

*Tumble weed drifts past* :rolleyes:

To the thread starter: Just wondering what even made you send pictures to each other? lol

mike475
27-02-2008, 05:12 PM
send us the pic :D

Charted
27-02-2008, 05:13 PM
TBH she sounds like a right cow! I don't think you were harsh. Pure justice. If I was you I would print out pictures and stick them round the school :P

Rockstar
27-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeh show us the picture then we can help :P

brandon
27-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Hi, the actual picture would be helpful :)

Dan2nd
27-02-2008, 05:34 PM
send us the pic :D

Yeh show us the picture then we can help :P

Hi, the actual picture would be helpful :)

heh everyone keeps saying this shame it gets less funny each time :rolleyes:

TBH she sounds like a right cow! I don't think you were harsh. Pure justice. If I was you I would print out pictures and stick them round the school :P

Totally agree with that + rep

Misawa
27-02-2008, 05:35 PM
The moral of the story is DO NOT TAKE ANY... QUESTIONABLE PICTURES WITH YOUR PHONES. Some friends of mine who are an item do that. First off someone was looking through the girl's phone and she said, "I'm scarred for life," and she showed me the phone, I was like "eh?" and then focused on the guy's "bottom half". Not nice. Like two days later the guy's phone was being looked through by friends in the back of a car, he was in the front. They went onto his videos section to play a video of him... getting freaky. THEN, me and the girl were looking at pictures that we just took and she scrolled through accidently onto one of her naked in a bath! Funny, and she doesn't care, which makes it even more hilarious. BUT IT ISN'T WISE!

brandon
27-02-2008, 05:36 PM
heh everyone keeps saying this shame it gets less funny each time :rolleyes:

Totally agree with that + rep
It's not meant to be funny. :eusa_wall
and Ed what you did was just revenge..

Shrlurp
27-02-2008, 05:37 PM
photo pls.

just get over it shes obv a *****.

Crazy Bartender
27-02-2008, 05:41 PM
You guys are going to end up like this:

http://cache.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//Headline_Archives/BDD_tumbleweed_head_perfectuk.jpg

And yeah, pure revenge. It must of been good to see her cry too!

-Xiangu-
27-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Lol it's true girls are actually very good at turning the water works on when they need to..

Incredibly true! Just today a girl in my year got an afterschool for no homework and cried to the teacher until she removed it

27-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Lol, i would show you the picture but not on this forum i aint :)

Rockstar
27-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Lol, i would show you the picture but not on this forum i aint :)

PM it to the people who want to see it :p

Janet Snakehole
27-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Why would you even do that anyway?
As in taking pictures of yourselves..
Lesson to be learnt I guess, and a harsh one at that.

Nightcrawler
27-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Pm me it aswell :)

but back on topic.

Your just as bad as each other however i gather it wont end out thatbad if anyone does take the piss out of the size of your penis then you can just say i guess i couldnt rise it to the occassion for her ;)

that usually works & also damages her own views of herself.:eusa_danc

27-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Pm me it aswell :)

but back on topic.

Your just as bad as each other however i gather it wont end out thatbad if anyone does take the piss out of the size of your penis then you can just say i guess i couldnt rise it to the occassion for her ;)

that usually works & also damages her own views of herself.:eusa_danc

Urrm, ive had complements about the size but i swear she changed it so it looks purple coz thats gone round now urgh

can't send the picture.. i dnt want you doing stuff with it :)

Rockstar
27-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Urrm, ive had complements about the size but i swear she changed it so it looks purple coz thats gone round now urgh

OWNED , lol

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Nightcrawler
27-02-2008, 06:48 PM
well if anyone says anything about it purple then i supose you can wack it out and say does this look purple to you!

and you can always bluetooth around here picture but add some features to them such as *Moles or spots* :eusa_whis:rolleyes:

27-02-2008, 06:49 PM
OWNED , lol

yeah but i can also prove them wrong

Crazy Bartender
27-02-2008, 06:52 PM

I'm going to Photoshop panties on her so you don't get into any trouble.

Feel free to PM me :)

Rockstar
27-02-2008, 06:52 PM
yeah but i can also prove them wrong

what didn't get that one :S

Decapitated!
27-02-2008, 07:10 PM
say she's like a tree in bed, should shut her up

27-02-2008, 07:33 PM
lol what?

Danny,
27-02-2008, 09:02 PM
well if anyone says anything about it purple then i supose you can wack it out and say does this look purple to you!

and you can always bluetooth around here picture but add some features to them such as *Moles or spots* :eusa_whis:rolleyes:

i was gonna say photoshop a huge mole or something lol and lmao at the whole year seeing your penis, you must of really pissed her off coz thats so harsh lol

myke
27-02-2008, 09:07 PM
The moral of the story is DO NOT TAKE ANY... QUESTIONABLE PICTURES WITH YOUR PHONES. Some friends of mine who are an item do that. First off someone was looking through the girl's phone and she said, "I'm scarred for life," and she showed me the phone, I was like "eh?" and then focused on the guy's "bottom half". Not nice. Like two days later the guy's phone was being looked through by friends in the back of a car, he was in the front. They went onto his videos section to play a video of him... getting freaky. THEN, me and the girl were looking at pictures that we just took and she scrolled through accidently onto one of her naked in a bath! Funny, and she doesn't care, which makes it even more hilarious. BUT IT ISN'T WISE!

I agree, this girl at my school took a picture of her 'prized possession' being 'busy' with her body parts on the end of her wrist. and someone went on her phone and bluetoothed it to a printer and other people around the school, the next week it was plastered up in the school cafeteria and she left the school crying :$
She now has the nickname 'razor blade' for an obvious reason. She didn't use one :|
rofl.
anyway.

well done ;)

27-02-2008, 09:37 PM
i was gonna say photoshop a huge mole or something lol and lmao at the whole year seeing your penis, you must of really pissed her off coz thats so harsh lol

Nah she just decided to send it for a laugh yu know. What a girlfreind eh. Ohh and she tried to make me feel guilty for ignoring her lmao

Girls eh, always right (in some cases (not sexist))

lew!
28-02-2008, 01:51 AM
both of u are as bad as eachother. Silly

le harry
28-02-2008, 06:28 AM
hah, gutted.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!