PDA

View Full Version : Telling People

lAbby,ox
27-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Well I'm Bi as most of you know but the thing is I haven't told anyone in real life about it. I want to tell them but I really don't I'm confused :S. But the thing is in Form Period we was talking about Racism and well if I tell people in real life they might start being racist to me about my sexuality. I put it in this part of relationships because I thought maybe I wasn't the only Bi who's going through this. Also I like this girl but I am with this boy and the boy never comes online what should I do dump the boy and go for the girl or stay as I am now? Please I really need help at the moment :)

e5
27-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Go for the girl :8 Also, making fun your sexuality is sexist, not racist. Racist is to do with beleifs, skin colour and religion.

Nemo
27-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Well, you can't be racist to Bisexuals, racism is to races not sexuality. You mean they could be homophobic n stuff. Also if that boy is never online, im guessing it's an online relationship and if the girl is in real life then go for her.

uh huh her
27-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Go for the girl :8 Also, making fun your sexuality is sexist, not racist. Racist is to do with beleifs, skin colour and religion.no, making fun of gay people is homophobia, sexism is to do with the sex of people, not their sexuality s:
errrrrrrrrr quite honestly i wouldn't say anything cos it might just be a phase to be quite honest and if it is you'll look abit silly going back to being hetro s:

Slowpoke
27-02-2008, 07:39 PM
yeah could be a phase. have you actually done anything with a girl yet?

Muniflex
27-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Yea it is homophobic liek the others say.
And once again like the others say it might be a phase but if it isn't go with the person your heart tells you to.

And don't worry about coming out, if you are sure then just do it, i know that easier said than done but at the end of the day you are who you are.
If your friends really are your friends then they will not be bothered and if people say anything, who cares? It's not like it is anything abnormal...

EDIT: 999th post, lol

lAbby,ox
27-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Go for the girl :8 Also, making fun your sexuality is sexist, not racist. Racist is to do with beleifs, skin colour and religion.

actually thats where your wrong in Form when we was doing racism the teacher said give examples on people who can get racism comments about them and i go can people who are like gay and bi and he said yes its not all about beliefs you no and also how do you tell a girl you like them its hard :(

Slowpoke
27-02-2008, 08:47 PM
well your teacher is wrong then lol. it's called homophobia, not racism :)!

lAbby,ox
27-02-2008, 08:51 PM
well your teacher is wrong then lol. it's called homophobia, not racism :)!

Your also saying that hitler is wrong aswell then as he was being racist to people with blonde hair and blue eyes trust me taking the micky out of people who are gay bi or lesbian is a class of racism but still its hard telling someone you love them :(

Slowpoke
27-02-2008, 08:54 PM
people are born with blonde hair and/or blue eyes

people arent born gay/bi (as far as we know)

lAbby,ox
27-02-2008, 08:56 PM

I was born bi :l so to me it is racism ok

Muniflex
27-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Lol what school do you go to?

It is not racism. The racism gives that away.

Plus it think it was proved we are all born gay but some gro up and out of it.
Plus telling a girl how you feel if she is also bi would be the same as telling a boy.

Hazza
27-02-2008, 09:01 PM

Thats wrong, many people say you are born gay.

lAbby,ox
27-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Lol what school do you go to?

It is not racism. The racism gives that away.

Plus it think it was proved we are all born gay but some gro up and out of it.
Plus telling a girl how you feel if she is also bi would be the same as telling a boy.

Great thats even worse i cant even tell a boy how i feel HELP ME :( INO ill tell her in email (l)

BobX
27-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Sorry but to clarify, are you a boy or a girl?

Muniflex
28-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Great thats even worse i cant even tell a boy how i feel HELP ME :( INO ill tell her in email (l)

Tell her over email? Oh dear.

It is simple, just go up to her and tell her. If you don't you will regret it.

Just go up to her and ask if you can have a word in private, and tell her exactly how you feel.:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!