PDA

View Full Version : [BTN™]- The original Habbo Network

Verisimilitude
25-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Over the summer, my friends and I had a great idea to link all of our rooms together in a coorporation of sorts called the Blue Tropical Networks. BTN as it is affectionately known offers a safe environment for Habbos to hang out in, as well as a great place to get a job. BTN has it's own Habbo fansite which we run to give you news about Habbo, but more to act as an internet help centre for our staff and guests.

Anyways, BTN owns 8 rooms so far, including the BTN™ Headquarters. There is an application process to get in though. We only take the most dedicated staff who have a knowledge of BTN and the Habbo Way and who are willing to enforce that on a lever which is safe, but leaves room for fun.

The application process includes...
-Going to www.habbohideaway.tk
-Choose your screen resolution
-Click EMPLOYMENT
-Click BTN APPLICATION
-Fill out the application form which asks about your basic knowledge of Habbo, BTN, how often you're online, and your contact informtion.
-Submit the Application Form
-Wait for a reply through E-mail
-If you make it, you have a 3 day trial in which we run drills to see how you'll handle scenarios that come in front of you.

We do not pay, nor make you pay at all. There are no set schedules. You work when you like.

We currently have NINE staff members! There's PLENTY of room for more.

There's a 23-position ranking system. Rank 23 is myself, CEO and President of BTN Operations, rank 22 is BartenderJon, CFO and Vice President of BTN Operations. Those are the main administrators. Making your way up the ranks is very easy if you works hard and often.

Thanks for your support!

COOLK1D4
21-01-2005, 12:05 AM
strange!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by :Jin: (Forum and Site Moderator)
You have broken forum rules 21 and 22,
Please do not post for the sake of your post count
or
Short pointless messages

Arcanum
21-01-2005, 04:38 AM
Over the summer, my friends and I had a great idea to link all of our rooms together in a coorporation of sorts called the Blue Tropical Networks. BTN as it is affectionately known offers a safe environment for Habbos to hang out in, as well as a great place to get a job. BTN has it's own Habbo fansite which we run to give you news about Habbo, but more to act as an internet help centre for our staff and guests.

Anyways, BTN owns 8 rooms so far, including the BTN™ Headquarters. There is an application process to get in though. We only take the most dedicated staff who have a knowledge of BTN and the Habbo Way and who are willing to enforce that on a lever which is safe, but leaves room for fun.

The application process includes...
-Going to www.habbohideaway.tk
-Choose your screen resolution
-Click EMPLOYMENT
-Click BTN APPLICATION
-Fill out the application form which asks about your basic knowledge of Habbo, BTN, how often you're online, and your contact informtion.
-Submit the Application Form
-Wait for a reply through E-mail
-If you make it, you have a 3 day trial in which we run drills to see how you'll handle scenarios that come in front of you.

We do not pay, nor make you pay at all. There are no set schedules. You work when you like.

We currently have NINE staff members! There's PLENTY of room for more.

There's a 23-position ranking system. Rank 23 is myself, CEO and President of BTN Operations, rank 22 is BartenderJon, CFO and Vice President of BTN Operations. Those are the main administrators. Making your way up the ranks is very easy if you works hard and often.

Thanks for your support!

Very intruiging... not interested though sorry >=P

Verisimilitude
24-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Follow the link below for more current information on BTN, or what is now known as RockAwesome.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=130107#post130107

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!