PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Emo Kid.

Punky
10-06-2005, 10:26 AM
This habbo is based on a friend of mine who Loves Emo and dresses Emo. It comes complete with tattoos and glasses.

rate /10

trunks.15
10-06-2005, 01:23 PM
lol punky prety good :) BUT :p i dunno emo is so :p

Existentialism
10-06-2005, 06:49 PM
hmmm, i'm really not liking the glasses.

Stereotypically emo glasses are of a "chunky" black frame ala Buddy Holly.

These really aren't working for me, sorry.

As for the hair, if you are sticking to an emo look, in the most basic sense, you're gonna have to poorly dye his hair black. Its really a must I think if you want this guy to look at all emo.

As for the shirt, please, who wears a rightly adjusted graphic tee anymore. That went out with pink bandanas and studded belts.

I'd say, try again.

2/10

Diskette
10-06-2005, 06:49 PM
This habbo is based on a friend of mine who Loves Emo and dresses Emo. It comes complete with tattoos and glasses.

rate /10

I love how you reduce emo kids to the stereotype box-glasses and tatooed arms. You forgot one thing, sweetheart. Your alt doesn't have a razorblade in its
hand. How will it cut? Dearie me, what a surprise. Cutting is the favorite activity
of all emo kids, don't you know? Don't worry, it's our little secret. :eusa_shhh

Y!
10-06-2005, 06:53 PM
I think it's a good alt but he looks like a bit of a steriotype geek to me. 9/10 anyway. ;P

ChloeDust
10-06-2005, 07:02 PM
I think it's good and i like the graphic tee fanks very much >:l plus the glasses are nice, waffle boy ;l (Excintilism) lol xD ;l

Diskette
10-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Ah, Chloe. In cahoots with the person who posted, I see. Since she couldn't think up a good comeback, or was actually smart enough not to mess with Existentialism (WOW, I ACTUALLY SPELLED IT CORRECTLY!) considering he has a
brain. Anyway, good luck. -Sniff- Hey, what's that smell? I think there are some waffles burning.

Revenge
10-06-2005, 07:17 PM
I love how you reduce emo kids to the stereotype box-glasses and tatooed arms. You forgot one thing, sweetheart. Your alt doesn't have a razorblade in its
hand. How will it cut? Dearie me, what a surprise. Cutting is the favorite activity
of all emo kids, don't you know? Don't worry, it's our little secret. :eusa_shhh

I thought their fave past-time was sitting in the dark and crying to emo moosik? [emo spelling :)]

-How many emo kids does it take to put it a lightbulb?

-None. Theyre dont need 'em cos theyre too busy sitting in zee dark crying ^_^
[trés lame i know...]

Ferccia
10-06-2005, 07:48 PM
OO Pretty Good! :)
9/10 Good Job!! :D

Steven
10-06-2005, 07:53 PM
It's alright, but I don't know where the emo comes into it?

Joe.
10-06-2005, 09:32 PM
10/10 :Dvery nice :)

micky.blue.eyes
10-06-2005, 09:46 PM
Who is emo?

The alt is cool, can't really say how to improve it because I don't know what emo looks like.
9.2/10 for the alt. The arms looks a bit weird, but not much.

Crying-Angel
10-06-2005, 10:14 PM
ok well THIS is what i call emo *drools* (soz i have an obsession over emo guys)

http://www.kingsofar.com/archives/TheEscapeEngine.jpg

HAWTNESSSSS :D (i dunno who they are i just did a google search but that is what i call emo n that is also what i call HOT ;)

Punky
12-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Okay I just want to point somethings out to the people who bad repped me.
1) It's based on my friend who you have never seen so how would you know if its a good representation?
2) It was a bit of fun.
3) It was ment to be a stereotype.
4) It's just pixels so don't wee your pants over it.

Oh thanks to all the people who said good things about it :D.

Existentialism
13-06-2005, 05:53 PM
I'd just like to congratulate the person who gave me bad reputation for expressing my point of view.

How can you say I do not know what i'm talking about?

Anyways, i'm more Indie than emo, but that doesn't mean I don't know what emo is.

Whoever gave me bad rep for being informative should just go cry and cut themselves already, because this [bleep] won't fly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!