PDA

View Full Version : Will Norwich go back up?

:Hazel
10-06-2005, 11:08 AM
I'm a huge norwich city fan, I have a season ticket and go to watch every home game, I was pretty gutted when we messed up big time on the final day as the ball was in our court and we could have saved ourselves, however it wasnt to be :( I was just wanting to know what your opinion was on whether or not you think Norwich will make it back up to the premier league?
I hope so, I will be there again every home game next season supporting them, come rain or shine :) COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!! ;)

Davisman
10-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Doubt they will!!!!!
No, I think they do have a good chance of going up, they did go well!!!!! :D

Detox
12-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Hard to say.

I think if they lose Dean Ashton and Francis then their job will become slightly harder. They dont have much quality in the team in my opinion.

On the other hand, looking at the standard of Championship teams, most of them are not exactly brilliant.

I think Norwich will finish in the top half of the Championship but i am not sure they will gain promotion back to the Premiership.

:.bEx.:
12-06-2005, 01:35 PM
All i can say is i hope they dont...

danny1541
12-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Dont think they will leeds uniteds season this year... ;)

Mit
12-06-2005, 07:56 PM
i think they wont, they will take time to adapt to the league again and will take them longer. plus there are other gd clubs,

eg ipswich, preston, derby ,reading, southampton, crystal palace and my ones to watch Wolves

Luayminator
14-06-2005, 08:10 AM
I think they will next year or the year after. They have proven how good they can be when they want to be when they beat us(Man.United) so I think if they play hard enough they definatly come

YellowParasol
15-06-2005, 03:53 PM
I want them 2 :) it would be good to see a team thats close to where i live to get back into the Premiership ;D

:Hazel
15-06-2005, 10:13 PM
I think it will depend on who we sell, hopefully only the rubbish players will go, but i've heard rumours about Green, Francis, Ashton, Huckerby etc.

:.bEx.:
26-06-2005, 11:17 AM
IPSWICH 4LIFE

that all i can say...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!