PDA

View Full Version : HC

Dust-Ball.
10-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Once a year EVERYONE should get 1 free HC month as some habbos arnt aloud to bye credits this is unfair as sum HC's boss other habbos around just cuse they got HC Vote on my poll

AUDI0SLAVE
10-06-2005, 12:19 PM
You want it pay for it. Thats just like "Everyone on earth should get a thousand dollars"

-whiteflame-
10-06-2005, 12:47 PM
ok how would 1 month a year fix the problem of hc bossing you around? it just means that the problem will only happen 11 months a year. appart from that, i have never seen a case of hc bossing people around.

and to the second post. GET A GRIP. next you will want all furni to be free and the whole game will be destroyed because trading will not be needed.

HC is and hopefully always will cost money.

you wouldnt expect to be welcomed into a posh golf club without paying the fee's so why should this be different?

you really need to get out in the real world and take a good look around.

thats life and you will have to learn to live with it.

Dust-Ball.
10-06-2005, 03:01 PM
I do see your ponit but i think it is unfair that HC boss people around!

-whiteflame-
10-06-2005, 03:03 PM
i dont think that they boss people around because they are hc i think they are just rude people.

and if some one is rude then you know what to do. click the ignore button. it really annoys people! lol

Dirgeofcerberus
10-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Since when do HC boss people around?
Ive never seen HC people boss non-HC's around.
I am non-HC and ive never been bossed around.
If I ever was bossed around, I would probably tell them to go fawk themselves and then probably say I have more furni then you could even dream of if they are noobs, as I have over 60 hcs worth.

-whiteflame-
10-06-2005, 03:08 PM
just 2 points there. compared to a lot of people, 60 hc's is nothing. the other thing is i wouldnt go advertising the fact all over the place. it makes you a target and its all too easy to slip up.

but yes i agree with you, i have never heard of hc bossing people about. i am hc and i prefer not to have my badge on.

Dirgeofcerberus
10-06-2005, 03:10 PM
I get your point, 60 hcs isnt alot to some peeps.
But most of the people that probably do boss non-HC's around are probably new HC members and are therefore n00bs, so therefore they wouldnt have alot and be very poor.

But still, Ive never seen HC's boss around non-HC's, its just really discrimination if it did happen.

-whiteflame-
10-06-2005, 03:18 PM
there will always be rude people in the world.

fortunately we have the choice not to be rude.

next time someone annoys you, just laugh and smile and i promise you will feel better.

matt9875
10-06-2005, 03:51 PM
i dont think that they boss people around because they are hc i think they are just rude people.

and if some one is rude then you know what to do. click the ignore button. it really annoys people! lol

yhea there both grate ideas lol :D

~Hilton~
10-06-2005, 05:16 PM
No, if you want to know why, just read everything whiteflame has written.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!