PDA

View Full Version : Hm. I don't know what title to have.

lolwut
28-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Yeah well, I don't know how to put it in short so here it all is in one big blobby thing:

I was with this girl in my year yeah, but we broke up because I decided I didn't like her and she decided the same but about a week ago. And there's this girl that I've met whilst I've been going out with the other one, and she really liked me until the day when me and the other girl broke up. And now she doesn't like me. And I like her now, well I did before but I like her more now. Oh yeah and the day she found out I was with the other girl she got a boyfriend, wondering if that's a plot to make me like her? Well, dammit. It worked.

So should I wait and see if she likes me? Or not go there?

'cos there's someone else I like, but not as much.

Thanks (:

Jamesy
28-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Well that mde very little sense until you've read it a few times...

She's got a boyfriend leave it, obviously she chose him over you and you said she didn't like you? :S

Dan2nd
28-02-2008, 08:48 PM
erm I suppose you should go for it if you like her I must agree with Sucky though I did find it hard to understand lol

Buax
01-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Well that mde very little sense until you've read it a few times...

She's got a boyfriend leave it, obviously she chose him over you and you said she didn't like you? :S

Leave flirting/physical stuff as shes now officaly taken, although do tell her you have feelings about her. It may well be a "plot" as you said to get you to like her.

Metric.
02-03-2008, 11:29 PM
DUMP HER, if it was ment to be, she will come back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!