PDA

View Full Version : mario n sonic olympic gmes

graffiti
28-02-2008, 08:11 PM
worth buying for 337
and what game modes and what like mini-games are on it?
and can you unlock more and more

GommeInc
28-02-2008, 09:05 PM
I sure hope you meant £37 or I got it dirt cheap lol :D

Errrm, as far as I am aware all the characters are unlocked, there are no locked characters and each character is in one of four groups; all-round, power, technical and speed. So for example, Sonic who is a speed character would do better racing while Bowser, who is a power, will do better at the hammer toss. Each character in adventure mode has some unlocked games to play and you go through them in time. That's as far as I got when playing it :P

It's an OK game in my opinion :)

Danny,
28-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Yeah its worth it, imo the best party game on wii especially since you look ridiculous when playing a running/swimming game.
off the top of my head it has: trampolining, table tennis, track races, long/high/triple jump, swimming, archery, rowing, fencing and quite a few more.

Gnome
28-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Its a great game, We're doing a fundraiser thing in school in my RE class where the teacher is birning his wii and my mario and sonic, and we're havign a comp at llunchtime :]

Its a GREAt party game ,and fun t opass the time aswell.

graffiti
29-02-2008, 06:52 PM
thanks guys +rep =]

wummer
06-03-2008, 07:08 PM
I like the game i best on saturn.

PaulMacC
06-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Yeah its worth it, imo the best party game on wii especially since you look ridiculous when playing a running/swimming game.
off the top of my head it has: trampolining, table tennis, track races, long/high/triple jump, swimming, archery, rowing, fencing and quite a few more.

I prefer Mario Party tbh, I have both games and didnt really like M&S@TOG

JackBuddy
07-03-2008, 07:21 PM
It's good, but only with friends. The novelty wore off quickly :(

graffiti
07-03-2008, 07:56 PM
fankyu grandma

Niall!
07-03-2008, 08:25 PM
There are 2 unlockable characters I think. Donkey Kong and someone else.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!