Buax
28-02-2008, 10:16 PM
I love it.

I suck though.

Playing 8 hours.. Level one..

It's addiciting.

Infrontation
28-02-2008, 10:44 PM
8Hours o_O. Yeah I'm pro <3 only a few hours a day though.

Buax
28-02-2008, 10:57 PM
8Hours o_O. Yeah I'm pro <3 only a few hours a day though.

Any tips/guides/fansites?

I need help tbh.

Infrontation
28-02-2008, 11:41 PM
I would help you if you want, but atm there is some problems with AOL internet and warrock's peer2peer connection ways. If it gets fixed I'll show you what I know but its mainly a lot of gamesense that comes from a long time of playing. Just make sure that you lean corners, your hard to see.

Best weapons to use

Engineer: mp5 / k1
Medic: mp5 / k1
Sniper: Psg_1
Assault: M4a1 low level, g36 level 11, famas level 16.
Heavy trooper: Shouldn't be using this class unless you play UO/BG but if you do, then rpg_7 here.

Make sure you have an mp5k in your second slot its the only reliable all round weapon.
Once you start to get really good after a few months there are a few leagues but the main one is www.esl.eu It's a very very good league, but you can definately compete in it if you try hard. http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/2308309/ that is me. My xfire is on that profile as well feel free to add me / ask any questions.

Buax
29-02-2008, 10:36 AM
I would help you if you want, but atm there is some problems with AOL internet and warrock's peer2peer connection ways. If it gets fixed I'll show you what I know but its mainly a lot of gamesense that comes from a long time of playing. Just make sure that you lean corners, your hard to see.

Best weapons to use

Engineer: mp5 / k1
Medic: mp5 / k1
Sniper: Psg_1
Assault: M4a1 low level, g36 level 11, famas level 16.
Heavy trooper: Shouldn't be using this class unless you play UO/BG but if you do, then rpg_7 here.

Make sure you have an mp5k in your second slot its the only reliable all round weapon.
Once you start to get really good after a few months there are a few leagues but the main one is www.esl.eu (http://www.esl.eu) It's a very very good league, but you can definately compete in it if you try hard. http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/2308309/ that is me. My xfire is on that profile as well feel free to add me / ask any questions.

Thank you very much. Following all of your advice.

Infrontation
29-02-2008, 09:37 PM
I've been a CQC player for the past 2years so I won't be a lot of use too you if you ask about Urban Ops or Battleground :P

Nemo
29-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Ahhh i love urban ops, my favourite! I suck at everything else =D.

I'm not that experienced, but generally when i play my kills and deaths are even, unless im playing omg good in nerbil then ill have loads of kills and little deaths =D.

Great game tbh.

im lvl 3 btw.

Infrontation
29-02-2008, 10:10 PM
hehe nice nemo, get x-fire and add me onelaststand. I can't play till AOL fixes their internet problems ._. Yeah my kd is 2.06 or something around there I play a lot of clan wars though and not so much public.

Nemo
29-02-2008, 10:15 PM
hehe nice nemo, get x-fire and add me onelaststand. I can't play till AOL fixes their internet problems ._. Yeah my kd is 2.06 or something around there I play a lot of clan wars though and not so much public.
added ya, never really used x-fire before though

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!