PDA

View Full Version : Any1 else over CT?

Ostinato
29-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Hey lol

Just wondering if anyone is over Club Tropica considering they just keep constantly delaying us and it's basically an exact copy of Habbo (so far).

To be honest I think it could have been really successful and was a great concept, but they shouldn't have opened it so early when it just wasn't ready and have ultimately lost themselves a lot of custom and users.

I'm over it already, are you?

Topic Locked by administrator - Gone far off topic and turning into a dissing match.

Danny$
29-02-2008, 05:04 PM
I was never 'under it'.

HeartRates
29-02-2008, 05:04 PM
was over it when they *Text Removed* up and server crashed.

delayed for 2 months <3

Edited by LucasAge (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not use inappropriate language/avoid the fitler.

efq
29-02-2008, 05:08 PM
lol it isnt a exact copy of Habbo. Most RPG teenager have exactly as Habbo.
In theory ClubTropica shouldn't open till begginning of 2009. As making this kind of game takes ages. Years sometimes.
So the fact they can do it under 6 months means there working as hard as possible. So stop wining and learn to be patient. If not then stop posting in the CT forums and don't bother coming on it when it IS open.

@xP
29-02-2008, 05:27 PM
yes, it's crap.

jesus
29-02-2008, 06:05 PM
I never really got into it.

crans
29-02-2008, 06:10 PM
In theory ClubTropica shouldn't open till begginning of 2009. As making this kind of game takes ages. Years sometimes.
So the fact they can do it under 6 months means there working as hard as possible. So stop wining and learn to be patient. If not then stop posting in the CT forums and don't bother coming on it when it IS open.
*Removed*

We only expected it to be open cause they kept saying they will *Removed*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Ostinato
29-02-2008, 06:52 PM

*REMOVED*

I couldn't actually give a toss about the game at all and obviously it's not something they can think up of and create in their bedroom over night.

I am just asking if people are losing interest in it in general due to the numerous set backs. And I personally believe it is very similar to habbo (the whole profile thing with basically exact same features).

Try taking a piece of your own advice - if you don't wanna hear people diss the crappy club tropica and are unwilling to accept other peoples opinions other than your own (which you are clearly having an issue with) then don't visit my thread or the CT forums fanx.

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Manager): Please do not be rude.

efq
29-02-2008, 07:00 PM
then don't speak to me in a inappropriate way and grow up.
I also have all rights to post in your threads thanks very much.

Crazy Bartender
29-02-2008, 07:07 PM
I was never 'under it'.

Ditto. It's never going to happen. Even if it does it's going to be crap.
[I]

Edit by Administrator - Please do not be rude to other users.

Ostinato
29-02-2008, 07:25 PM
then don't speak to me in a inappropriate way and grow up.
I also have all rights to post in your threads thanks very much.

Yeh you do have the right to post, and so do I?

Are you thick or something? You are going on about how I shouldn't post here then you are all like "ER I AV DA RYT TO POST ERE M8IO".

Jeez o...

efq
29-02-2008, 07:28 PM
Omg.. Grow up.
I ENT SP34K1NG L1K3 D1Z 4M 1.

Mate you've mixed with the wrong people... Love to see your future.
And clubtropic will go far. Just aslong as you don't visit it.

Are you thick or something? You are going on about how I shouldn't post here then you are all like "ER I AV DA RYT TO POST ERE M8IO".

Jeez o...

Lubricant
29-02-2008, 07:29 PM
I got really hyped for it. Not anymore. I rarely visit the site. I'm just gonna take notice of it when it opens, I'm not hanging round the site waiting for it to happen.

Just-One
29-02-2008, 07:30 PM

Jeez o...

Well someone is pissed off that I don't respond to their many SMS's and ignore requests to add them on MSN when you pass messages via people who are actually on my MSN aye? :P

How very mature.. oh and this is when you respond saying creating this topic is nothing to do with this and your just creating a topic to express your views and asking for others just generally etc.. Sure, I believe you. :)

Anyway, something new and exciting will be happening tomorrow and I am very pleased we have a large amount of supporters still.. you won't be disappointed when the site is open!

James

Ostinato
29-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Omg.. Grow up.
I ENT SP34K1NG L1K3 D1Z 4M 1.

Mate you've mixed with the wrong people... Love to see your future.
And clubtropic will go far. Just aslong as you don't visit it.

Pmsl I have mixed with the wrong people? LOL.

And my future? Well AABBB in my A-Levels and a prediction for a further 3 A's and 4 unconditionals for uni sounds like a pretty damn okay future to me so far... Thanks very much.

LOL and it really isn't that tbh haha. I wasn't even aware you were all involved with it. But fine, just you be rude and ignore me lol. Well CT could possibly be good, I don't personnaly know lol, but it will be good to find out in the long run.

efq
29-02-2008, 07:32 PM
yeh anyone can be smart. Just they can change alot... And your future to me seem's far from good.
I hope clubtropica ban your IP and MAC tbh... Doesn't need people like you on it.

Danny$
29-02-2008, 07:33 PM
yeh anyone can be smart. Just they can change alot... And your future to me seem's far from good.
I hope clubtropica ban your IP and MAC tbh... Doesn't need people like you on it.
On what? Not a lot is on it, yet.

Ostinato
29-02-2008, 07:33 PM

PMSL you are really quite hilarious. This is the first time I have ever seen you on here at all, you have no idea who I am and nor do I with you. Therefore I am highly interested in how you can conclude my future doesn't seem to be good?

Oh sos, do you mean me habbz future cos i wnt be rich wif da furnis... sos

efq
29-02-2008, 07:35 PM
lols... I've known you from time. From when you posting continous support in the Health Forums.
I really am going to give up on silly people like you.

Ostinato
29-02-2008, 07:37 PM
lols... I've known you from time. From when you posting continous support in the Health Forums.
I really am going to give up on silly people like you.

So because I post help and advice for people I am going to have a bad future? Erm okay then mate.

You do not know the first thing about me and simply cannot compare any form of interpretation you have of me online to my real life. You have not the first clue about any circumstances within my life and therefore don't know anything in regard to my future, so please think before you erm.. type? lol

Also, if you are really 'going to give up on silly people like me' don't post in response then. Get over it and move on.

efq
29-02-2008, 07:39 PM
No, its just your attitude that tell's it all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!