PDA

View Full Version : ear cartilage piercing

Asher
29-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Had it done for about 2 weeks now, the top of my ear with a ring. Yesterday it 'pussed' a little and now it keeps, uh getting crusty and making the ring stick. So I have to twist it with force so it breaks whatever is making it stick, then it sticks again 5 minutes later :/

I don't think it's infected or anything.

Fifteen
29-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Nah just a crusty

I suggest you clean it :p
Half a cup of hot water and fine sea salt

JackHb
01-03-2008, 01:05 AM
I had mine done a good couple of months ago, my best advice is just clean it with salt water and do NOT touch it.

I always play with mine and it doesnt get infected but it like swells up if ya get me. Mine didn't get infected thank god, but it took me monthsss for it to stop hurting when I ly on it! I tried finally changing it the other day as some people have told me to wait a whole bloody year, but I couldnt get the ring and ball apart lol so I will try again tomorrow!

-Soph-
01-03-2008, 06:20 AM
Don't play with it, whatever you do.

I had a ring in mine too, and I played with it, and it got incredibly swollen for a longggg time.
It's normal to be crusty, do what fifteen said, bathe it with salt and all will be fine (:

benjamin
01-03-2008, 09:07 AM
i got mine pierced with a stud, and i got told to keep twisting the stud if it gets crusty so that it doesn't close up around the earring.

Ugawa
01-03-2008, 12:53 PM
I got mine done about 4 weeks ago, clean it 2 times a day with boiling salty water, it will heal up in no time

XX

Duck Hunt
10-03-2008, 03:27 AM
Since you just got it, just clean it. Ive had my ear pierced twice and theyre pretty old now. anyways after a few months it'll stop

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!