PDA

View Full Version : No Attempt Made By Sulake?

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:12 PM
As you may know, Habbo Hotel cannot be accessed by about 40% of the Hotel Population, and as usual Nothing has been done, and Nothing has been said, I wonder how long those of us who Get Disconnected when Signing in will have to wait before we are able to access like we should, It is rediculous that it is more than 24 hours since the problem occured and NOTHING has even corrected the problem.....The Habbo Offices are probably closed now, So i dont expect the problem will be fixed tonight, Any information or news? :eusa_eh: :s :@

EDIT - Habbo can also update the Homepage, but it is of no use to us that cannot get on. :eusa_wall :eusa_wall Lazy people.

When logging in this occurs - http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/topperryan/oopsd.jpg
you can see the disconnected notice with the "opps problems connecting" notice behind it.

danny1541
10-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Hmm yeha coz you pay for Hc aswell and thats wating away

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Hmm yeha coz you pay for Hc aswell and thats wating away
Im hardly worried about my HC Time, but it is also a Down point :(

Davisman
10-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Hehe I'm on hotel (on one of my 344325435 clones lol), but I'm not surprised if Sulake aren't doing anything!!!!! :D

JT-Fan
10-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeh.Too Many Rubbish On Habbo,Get It Fixed,And On The AlWaYS Day! Tut Tut

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Hehe I'm on hotel (on one of my 344325435 clones lol), but I'm not surprised if Sulake aren't doing anything!!!!! :D
Aren't you lucky :@

FRISC0
10-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Save us! Save us now! im actually going mad because ive been on all day waiting :(

Davisman
10-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Aren't you lucky :@

Lol I don't find computer games lucky!!!!!
It is very boring, no-one on my friends list no-one around, but I'm storming the giveaways LMAO!!!!! :D

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Well im convinced habbo/sulake have done "bobba" all :@
They have surely noticed. It should be fixed, they make loads from all us habbos who buy credits, and can afford better service for the people!!!! :o :o :o :( :@

Amy
10-06-2005, 05:25 PM
It just proves how lazy they are, they manage to give out new badges and update the homepage, but are to lazy to fix the problem alot of us are having. Well done habbo UK :rolleyes:

You
10-06-2005, 05:26 PM
I knew i should of stayed on .com :l

Ranger
10-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Habbo Uk office can't do a thing about it, this is Finland's problem, as that's where the servers are located.

You
10-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Good Point - they have it in for us :p

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Habbo Uk office can't do a thing about it, this is Finland's problem, as that's where the servers are located.
Well there isn't a problem with the servers apparently, as half of the hotel are having no problems'????? either excuse, it should be fixed by now. Your always sticking up for them :s
They can prance about with the silly badges etc etc, and they cannot even fix this problem!

Amy
10-06-2005, 05:30 PM
But surely all they have to do is press a few buttons and BAM! problem solved, but as normal nothing is done, I can't see why they do all these new updates such as the new always badges and vip but can't fix this problem

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:31 PM
But surely all they have to do is press a few buttons and BAM! problem solved, but as normal nothing is done, I can't see why they do all these new updates such as the new always badges and vip but can't fix this problem
They obviously are either Lazy, or cannot work their Hotel properly.

The Professor
10-06-2005, 05:33 PM
they should all end up under a bus

Amy
10-06-2005, 05:34 PM
I argee with you on this, Habbo UK really need to get sorted out, its been going downhill for a while in my eyes and alot of others.

Jase
10-06-2005, 05:35 PM
krewz loader does not work either, same with leet design. what the hell is happening?

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:36 PM
I argee with you on this, Habbo UK really need to get sorted out, its been going downhill for a while in my eyes and alot of others.
I totally agree. I think there should be a strike when it resumes normal service. No apology..No nothing from them..EVER

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:36 PM
krewz loader does not work either, same with leet design. what the hell is happening?
Its loading ok for me, but disconnects as soon as i type in my pw

Davisman
10-06-2005, 05:37 PM
:o lol!!!!!
Ya I don't trust Habbo, they aren't the best people on this planet!!!!! :D

Amy
10-06-2005, 05:37 PM
By now Habbo should have realised there is a problem seeing as there are only 3000 odd habbo's on atm, and I bet their email box is jam packed full of complaints, and this time they can't blame it on AOL seeing as friends using NTL etc are having problems

Jase
10-06-2005, 05:38 PM
when i type in my pass and name on leet design and krewz, it says connecting and then just d/c :@

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:39 PM
when i type in my pass and name on leet design and krewz, it says connecting and then just d/c :@
Thats what it does on Normal Pop ups too. It loads fine for me on any browser, but then d/c

The Professor
10-06-2005, 05:39 PM
AOL and NTL are the main culprits i think. All others can sign in fine, from what ive heard

You
10-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Fgs AOL pee's me off >:( I switched FROM ntl to AOL - I might switch to something better AFTER 12 month Contract is up - BUT how do you no .fi arent working on this atm :p

Amy
10-06-2005, 05:40 PM
I have given up trying, I've tried restarting my computer, clearing the cache etc,
tried on www2.habbohotel.co.uk and also removed shockwave and then downloaded again, so it just proves it is habbo's fault and once again nothing is being done.

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:41 PM
AOL and NTL are the main culprits i think. All others can sign in fine, from what ive heard
I can confirm from an AOL Live Help Techie - AOL has nothing to do with the matter and Internet providers cannot effect the way Sulake/HabboHotel Games, Avatar Chats, And other online Websites work. So please dont talk a load of bull :rolleyes:

Jase
10-06-2005, 05:41 PM

i am on bt central plus, and i can't sign in lol. so bt doesn't work either :P

Fruitbox.
10-06-2005, 05:42 PM
When did this problem start coz i just tried signing in and the message came up. Also if you clik on a different link it says maintenance break

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:42 PM
i am on bt central plus, and i can't sign in lol. so bt doesn't work either :P
Exactly, He is talking bull. :@

Amy
10-06-2005, 05:43 PM
It got nothing to do with AOL,NTL etc it is Habbo being to lazy to press a few buttons to make it work.

Jase
10-06-2005, 05:44 PM
When did this problem start coz i just tried signing in and the message came up. Also if you clik on a different link it says maintenance break

some1 said thursday in a dif thread i think, i was fine till i restarted meh laptop.

Blader_Boy
10-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Its wierd how some people have absolutly no access and others have no problems what so ever it makes you think the problem could possibly be with you rather than sulake?

Amy
10-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Its Sulake. 50% of the hotel can't get on, that can't be down to our computers or anything else.

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:47 PM
some1 said thursday in a dif thread i think, i was fine till i restarted meh laptop.
Yep, those who were logged on during the time when the "havvoc" started to happen...seen the effects :eusa_wall Me being one. I wish i'd stayed logged on.

Ry
10-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Its wierd how some people have absolutly no access and others have no problems what so ever it makes you think the problem could possibly be with you rather than sulake?
Maybe only one server is working or something, i dont have a clue.

Hotel is still NOT WORKING. :eusa_wall

Davisman
10-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Hehe I been fine all this time, but Habbo is back up for some!!!!! :D

manga21
10-06-2005, 05:50 PM
i am with karoo and cant get in i am so ****ed off all they care about is credits, they dont care, they make new ****** furni and overprice it and tehy dont carea bout the hotel just the money there making god!

Amy
10-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Well lets just hope they fix the problem and it gets fixed sooner rather than later like most things tend to on Habbo. Two days running with this problem is rather pathetic, surely they could do a maintence break and fix the problem so EVERYONE can get on.

Voowoo
10-06-2005, 05:51 PM
It's the same old prob from before its what isp your with.. well seems like it i norm use my dsl (bt) but i tried a none bt isp on dial up and it worked fine and most isps have alot to do with bt

Chball29
10-06-2005, 05:57 PM
I had that problem like 3 times then I tried one more time and it worked fine

Amy
From before? when did this happen before :s

Jase
i got bad rep from some1 cause i said i used krewz and leet design. btw, it had no effect i know who twas. :@

collecting bets on how long it will be till we can get on :)

Amy
10-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Lucky you, I've tried loads for the past few days, but have just given up and I doubt my email will get a reply so typical of Habbo can't expect anything more..

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:01 PM
i got bad rep from some1 cause i said i used krewz and leet design. btw, it had no effect i know who twas. :@

collecting bets on how long it will be till we can get on :)

Thats really sad someone bad repped you using leet design and krewz.net everyone uses them, and as for that bet, I bet 1 duck it wont be fixed for a week seeing as it's been 2 days already :D

manga21
10-06-2005, 06:01 PM
habbo=downhill they need to imporve i dont care about new furni i just want everything to be ok and stuff

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:03 PM
habbo=downhill they need to imporve i dont care about new furni i just want everything to be ok and stuff

I said that about habbo earlier, so many of my friends have quit due to Habbo not caring about un-fair bans and such, I'm starting to think Habbo.com is WAY better, and thats saying something about Habbo UK...

Y!
10-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Habbo doesn't care about their players anymore, it's a corporate business what do you expect? They just want £££. -.-

Chimed
10-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Theres more to life than habbo.

get a social life

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Well I just got told on msn by a friend that on .com they sent out a mass message saying UK will be fixed soon

You
10-06-2005, 06:05 PM
clever you

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:06 PM

get a social life

Who said I never had one? or whoever you where saying that too

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:07 PM
clever you
:rolleyes:

You
10-06-2005, 06:09 PM
That wasnt to you :p btw - it was to Chimed

Y!
10-06-2005, 06:11 PM

get a social life

Are you implying something? ;/

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Haha sorry about that :eusa_doh:
And may I add Chimed I think you should take your own advice you seem to be on habbo ALOT if your named if Chimed..

Chimed
10-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Haha sorry about that :eusa_doh:
And may I add Chimed I think you should take your own advice you seem to be on habbo ALOT if your named if Chimed..

Sorry? That doesn't seem to make sense.

And everyone, stop complaining. It's bound to be fixed in the next few days. Surely you can live without habbo for a few days?

Guess not.

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:17 PM

And everyone, stop complaining. It's bound to be fixed in the next few days. Surely you can live without habbo for a few days?

Guess not.

Well let me simplify it for your small brain. Take your own advice about Habbo, and get a social life. And yes alot of people CAN live without Habbo for more than a few days.

Y!
10-06-2005, 06:17 PM

Guess not.

Are you really that stupid? Let me translate, IF U GO ON 'ABBO ALOT THEN U SHUD GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!1111111111ONE!!!!!!!111

Y!
10-06-2005, 06:19 PM

Guess not.

Are you really that stupid? Let me translate; IF U GO ON 'ABBO ALOT THEN U SHUD GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!1111111111ONE!!!!!!!111

Sorry for double post my browser mucked up.

Chimed
10-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Are you really that stupid? Let me translate; IF U GO ON 'ABBO ALOT THEN U SHUD GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!1111111111ONE!!!!!!!111]

lol

Ry
10-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Please close this thread Moderator, Arguments galore :@ :rolleyes:

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:24 PM
BTW Habbo is back up for the people who didn't know -.-

Ry
10-06-2005, 06:25 PM
BTW Habbo is back up for the people who didn't know -.-
and if you log out, you will find you cannot log back in ...its down again :(

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:26 PM
and if you log out, you will find you cannot log back in ...its down again :(

I tried on a clone as first, then reloaded and went on my normal account and it worked, some people are STILL having problems though.

Y!
10-06-2005, 06:28 PM
I actually hope habbo goes bankcrupt, it shouldn't be long till the kids work out they're charging £££ and the kiddies are getting back what exactly?

Ranger
10-06-2005, 06:29 PM
All I'm saying now is why don't you go down there and try and fix two enterprise servers on your own?

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:31 PM
I actually hope habbo goes bankcrupt, it shouldn't be long till the kids work out they're charging £££ and the kiddies are getting back what exactly?

I doubt they will ever go bankcrupt they earn alot from advertising, people buying credits etc. Can you imagine if they actually closed down, all them people that buy credits etc >.<

Chimed
10-06-2005, 06:32 PM
How much money have you spent on habbo Specie?

Y!
10-06-2005, 06:36 PM
How much money have you spent on habbo Specie?

I'm not going to say how much I have spent, all I can say is don't beat yourself up about not being rich on habbo, it's not exactly that cool. I'd rather have a long and happy life rather than being the most richest and respected habbo.

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Its so sad how people judge on Habbo for example if your rich you must be a total habbo addict, I don't find that true at all, friends of mine get rich by winning bets and such not spending money on habbo or buying furni on e-bay

Chimed
10-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Don't forget Nykie :p

Y!
10-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Nykie is a total loser he's one of the new age rich habbos he bought furni on ebay as well as Nyxta, I took bets to get rich.

Its so sad how people judge on Habbo for example if your rich you must be a total habbo addict, I don't find that true at all, friends of mine get rich by winning bets and such not spending money on habbo or buying furni on e-bay
Isn't it just, people like kiss hobbas and rich peoples' bums. I mean WHY?!!?!

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:41 PM

Lmao! Dev/Nykie played habbo for a while, then quit then came back and I watched him win huge bets, and trust me he didn't buy anything from e-bay or w/e rumors have been going around. I have known him ages, so please get your facts right before posting lies/rumours :)

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=Specie]Nykie is a total loser he's one of the new age rich habbos he bought furni on ebay as well as Nyxta, I took bets to get rich.

Dev didn't buy any furni on e-bay, just like you he takes big bets and isn't scared to lose either. Im not sure about Nyxta as I hardley know her, but Dev I know very well and he never bought stuff off e-bay -.-
And i dont think hes a loser at all, maybe stupid at times but I think hes cool, but thats just my view.

Y!
Lmao! Dev/Nykie played habbo for a while, then quit then came back and I watched him win huge bets, and trust me he didn't buy anything from e-bay or w/e rumors have been going around. I have known him ages, so please get your facts right before posting lies/rumours :)
Are you sure you actually KNOW him? I mean not some kind of kiddy internet relationship, another question; Do you keep an eye on his ebay? I doubt the answer to both of those questions is yes.
Anyway I don't even care, habbo is bull and the quicker you guys realise the better.

Chimed
Removed. too late at replying lol

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Isn't it just, people like kiss hobbas and rich peoples' bums. I mean WHY?!!?![/QUOTE]

DURRR!1 they want some fernizzz off the 'rich' habbos, I find this very lame :p

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Are you sure you actually KNOW him? I mean not some kind of kiddy internet relationship, another question; Do you keep an eye on his ebay? I doubt the answer to both of those questions is yes.

Well I know him well I don't live where he does, but hes an old friend of mine, and no I dont keep and 'eye out' on ebay why would I waste my time.
Also can I ask why you think Nykie bought furni off ebay?

Y!
10-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Also all of you people who say grade is bad, and is a waste of money. Well buying furni is lame and a waste of money, I'd rather spend it on something that takes away the pain.

I knew of him when he was poor, well about 40 t, a lot of my so called 'habbo buddies' were 'good' mates with him I never got to know him I saw him as a bit of a jerk. Then one day Blamed, one of my old 'habbo buddies' 'Lost' his dinos to Nykie in bets about 25 of them. I found it strange that the most dinos ever owned by Blamed was about 8 where did the other 17 come from that day? If you can answer that then I will take back all I have said.

You
10-06-2005, 06:49 PM
I dont need to buy credits - i have enough to last me for a few months - Unless i get hacked

Amy
10-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Also all of you people who say grade is bad, and is a waste of money. Well buying furni is lame and a waste of money, I'd rather spend it on something that takes away the pain.

I knew of him when he was poor, well about 40 t, a lot of my so called 'habbo buddies' were 'good' mates with him I never got to know him I saw him as a bit of a jerk. Then one day Blamed, one of my old 'habbo buddies' 'Lost' his dinos to Nykie in bets about 25 of them. I found it strange that the most dinos ever owned by Blamed was about 8 where did the other 17 come from that day? If you can answer that then I will take back all I have said.

I will ask Dev as soon as he gets on, but you never know he might have taken more big bets that day or even had some in storage or hand ready to make a new design.

Y!
10-06-2005, 06:55 PM
To be honest, I don't actually care. Search Specie on console and see when I last logged into habbo, and how much I actually give a damn about it.

Amy
10-06-2005, 07:00 PM
To be honest, I don't actually care. Search Specie on console and see when I last logged into habbo, and how much I actually give a damn about it.

Two days off habbo doesn't really mean you give a damn about it.
Anyway I don't care I just wanted to get my point across.

Y!
10-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Yeah I guess two days isn't much. But if you could view the duration of me being on habbo you would see...

Amy
10-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah I guess two days isn't much. But if you could view the duration of me being on habbo you would see...

Well I do know you but I don't wanna cause an arguement over this, if it ever would cause an arguement.. >.<!
And I know you aint on Habbo much.

Y!
10-06-2005, 07:07 PM
I can never be angry with a habbo, a real life person, yes. So the chances of actually having an arguement with me is slim.

Chimed
10-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Can i just say, a few weeks ago Nykie asked me to DONATE to his friend from real life who was new to habbo - his name was joshrds

I mean, he asked ME to donate? He could of just gave him a dino or something. rofl

Amy
10-06-2005, 07:09 PM
I can never be angry with a habbo, a real life person, yes. So the chances of actually having an arguement with me is slim.

Well we actually 'fell out' a few weeks ago, but its done with now.
You probably know who this is now.

Y!
10-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Your name gave it away before I even knew who I was talking to. ;P

Chimed
10-06-2005, 07:10 PM
by the way, nykie is in his room rite now

Amy
10-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Your name gave it away before I even knew who I was talking to. ;P

Lmao ;']
Should have said something

Y!
10-06-2005, 07:11 PM
by the way, nykie is in his room rite now
Omg, that almost made me want to log on!

Lmao ;']
Should have said something
Ahh well, I'm not here to cause trouble.

Amy
10-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Omg, that almost made me want to log on!

Ahh well, I'm not here to cause trouble.

Hahaha :p

Im sure it wouldn't have, Im not that bad :)

Y!
10-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Hahaha :p

Im sure it wouldn't have, Im not that bad :)
Heh, I'm not sure anymore. We haven't spoke properly in months.

Amy
10-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Heh, I'm not sure anymore. We haven't spoke properly in months.

Yeah I guess but I doubt I have changed over the period we never talked

Y!
10-06-2005, 07:22 PM
I suppose O.o People we both know said I have changed ;/

Amy
10-06-2005, 07:23 PM
I suppose O.o People we both know said I have changed ;/

How have you changed? :s
i don't think you have o.o;

Y!
10-06-2005, 07:25 PM
I dunno it's unfair to say names but apparently I haven't been putting enough time into my 'habbo social life' and it's made me unpopular. I dunno how being on habbo more to talk to people actually benefits me. But if anyone wants to get back to me on that one. ;/

Discountguy
10-06-2005, 07:32 PM
WEHAY

i have finnaly been able to log onto habbo

Y!
10-06-2005, 07:34 PM
WEHAY

i have finnaly been able to log onto habbo
Congratulations.

Discountguy
10-06-2005, 07:41 PM
cheers :D

Seatherny
10-06-2005, 08:04 PM
I never have that problem :S

davey-boy
10-06-2005, 09:53 PM
im on habbo!!!
i use ntl btw

Rareoid
10-06-2005, 09:55 PM
LMAO, some people make me laugh. You say "omg they spend way too long on rares and not on making server work". If they don't bring out a rare every month you say "OMG WHERE R DA RARES?"

Plus, if anyone here can make a programme which can host 11,000 3D pixel people walk around on every night of every week of every year, contact Sulake and tell them how yours is better!

Stop moaning, its only for a few hours.

Ry
11-06-2005, 10:27 AM
LMAO, some people make me laugh. You say "omg they spend way too long on rares and not on making server work". If they don't bring out a rare every month you say "OMG WHERE R DA RARES?"

Plus, if anyone here can make a programme which can host 11,000 3D pixel people walk around on every night of every week of every year, contact Sulake and tell them how yours is better!

26 hours without any word from them, Actually.

?-Doc-?
11-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Topper, please dont complain. Im pretty sure they have their hands full.
They are fixing the current situation as we speak, most probably.

Owen
11-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Since callie came habbo has just turned into a dump.

Ry
12-06-2005, 01:42 AM
Since callie came habbo has just turned into a dump.
I Disagree, and besides, it is off subject to what the post was about when the problem occured.

Y!
12-06-2005, 02:09 AM

Rareoid is up callie bum enough to know how all this works.

:Hazel
12-06-2005, 02:25 AM
I do think that habbo has gone downhill in the way us 'customers' are treated. Its not just the d/c problem, other aspects come into it too. For instance supers are worth nothing anymore and arent worth having because of the blunder a few months back. Due to this i feel trading of super rares is partly ruined, people who had super rares at the time were ruined, and is in my opinion is one of the main reasons why habbo has gone downhill so much. Shame really as it used to be a great game, but its not nowhere near as fun anymore :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!