PDA

View Full Version : Erm wth?

Frisky
01-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Why are the super rare trophys (small ones) so low in price?

They were like 1t + something the other day?

What happened?

(It's not asif there is LOADS of them)

-:Undertaker:-
01-03-2008, 12:25 PM
As far as I know they haven't changed, we still have them at Bronze & Silver (40 CS) and Gold at 32 CS and i'm sure Habbox as had them at 33 CS for weeks.

Sharpsterz
01-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Perhaps Because They Go For About 37-38 Hc?

Frisky
01-03-2008, 12:29 PM
I just dont get how like.. dino egg + gold nelly seem to drop and never rise?

jesus
01-03-2008, 12:48 PM
I just dont get how like.. dino egg + gold nelly seem to drop and never rise?They were both worth 35 thrones each in early 2005.

Orangeesh
01-03-2008, 12:49 PM
People are scared ****** there gunna be released....
The throne rising doesnt help really.

Orange para
DJ deck
Disco
Speakers
Gold amber...

yuno.

Frisky
01-03-2008, 12:53 PM
I mean, i know there was a massive drop after the Palsternakka incident (see below), but It just frustrates me that they keepgoing down. But yeah i see what your saying. Everyone wants/thinks they're coming out.

Hmm. Do you think it would be best to sell all my supers then save up thrones ?

It's probably unlikely anything i own will rise (red BBs, g-nellys, dinos) :(

http://i17.tinypic.com/81phce8.jpg

01-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Wait until items like Red Birdbaths, Blue Birdbaths, Golden Elephants and Dragon Eggs drop and then buy one. It can be risky but you can almost double your wealth. A good example is the Dragon Egg which was going for around 48 CS a few months ago and until recently hit 121 CS :)

Orangeesh
01-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Wait until items like Red Birdbaths, Blue Birdbaths, Golden Elephants and Dragon Eggs drop and then buy one. It can be risky but you can almost double your wealth. A good example is the Dragon Egg which was going for around 48 CS a few months ago and until recently hit 121 CS :)

Was that due to the release rumours?

Sharpsterz
01-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Blame Kors For The Recent Dino Drop

Frisky
01-03-2008, 02:27 PM
So what do you suggest I should sell?

I have;
Gold Nellys
Red BBs
Typos
Silver + Bronze trophys
Dino Eggs
and erm... thats it?

Flamedragon3
01-03-2008, 02:48 PM

I have;
Gold Nellys
Red BBs
Typos
Silver + Bronze trophys
Dino Eggs
and erm... thats it?
I have a feeling the Bird Bath (blue) could be released for this Fountain Of Kistsune. If it was released, I would keep your Bird Bath (red) as it would probably rise, due to it being the only Super Bird Bath =] Keep the Typewriter's, Junius has 146 (maybe more now) and is keen to keep them for many years, making them very rare and they are rising ;) Dragon Egg's are dodgy, but I think too many are around for them to rise. Silver + Bronze Trophies have slowly been rising, as someone is buying them all (forgot name), but a rumour is they might sell them soon, making them drop in value due to more in circulation. And the Gold Elephant, I don't really have an idea what will happen to this value sorry, as I do not no the background story of it.

Frisky
01-03-2008, 04:53 PM
I have a feeling the Bird Bath (blue) could be released for this Fountain Of Kistsune. If it was released, I would keep your Bird Bath (red) as it would probably rise, due to it being the only Super Bird Bath =] Keep the Typewriter's, Junius has 146 (maybe more now) and is keen to keep them for many years, making them very rare and they are rising ;) Dragon Egg's are dodgy, but I think too many are around for them to rise. Silver + Bronze Trophies have slowly been rising, as someone is buying them all (forgot name), but a rumour is they might sell them soon, making them drop in value due to more in circulation. And the Gold Elephant, I don't really have an idea what will happen to this value sorry, as I do not no the background story of it.

What can I say, +REP? Thankyou for clearing up some 'o that xD

I think I might sell my trophys. Possibly keep the dinos, nellys and bbs unless someone else wants to tell me otherwise (will check back to this thread later)

01-03-2008, 04:56 PM
What can I say, +REP? Thankyou for clearing up some 'o that xD

I think I might sell my trophys. Possibly keep the dinos, nellys and bbs unless someone else wants to tell me otherwise (will check back to this thread later)

The chances are that the classic supers such as Dragon Eggs, Red Birdbaths and so on will drop soon. If I was in your shoes I would sell for Thrones, wait till Thrones are at 50 CS/51 CS then sell for CS'. Then when Thrones go back down to around 45 CS invest in them, then sell them Thrones and if Dragon Eggs and so on are low again then buy a few of them.

Frisky
01-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Cool way to make profit i guess ^^ :)

Okeanos
01-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Perhaps Because They Go For About 37-38 Hc?

they go for that because Habbox put the value as that, not because people traded for that before the value changed

lame excuse

The Fountain of Kitsune competition is over, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about

Frisky
01-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Okay so what are the real outcomes on the superrares at the moment then?

luce
01-03-2008, 11:15 PM
i know this is off topi but how to you get them there well cute :)

Flamedragon3
02-03-2008, 02:34 AM
The Fountain of Kitsune competition is over, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about
I'm human, I make mistakes... unlike you Mr.Perfect. Frisky I would sell Bird Bath (red) if you don't want the risk of that maybe being released this summer. It probably won't though.

GhostFace-
02-03-2008, 02:37 AM
supers drop because people dont care anymore, they want Hcs because hcs are at a steady value.

Frisky
02-03-2008, 01:53 PM
I think i agree with GhostFace, Hmm... I might just keep a few and sell others that are more likely to drop.

Okeanos
02-03-2008, 01:55 PM
I'm human, I make mistakes... unlike you Mr.Perfect. Frisky I would sell Bird Bath (red) if you don't want the risk of that maybe being released this summer. It probably won't though.

lol Mr Perfect?

now you're just making assumptions with no proof at all! red bird baths have been around for years and they've never been released so what do you base that comment on? why does a season change automatically mean a super may be released? you have no proof at all so why make ridiculous theories

or are you just making all this up?

Flamedragon3
02-03-2008, 09:06 PM
lol Mr Perfect?

now you're just making assumptions with no proof at all! red bird baths have been around for years and they've never been released so what do you base that comment on? why does a season change automatically mean a super may be released? you have no proof at all so why make ridiculous theories

or are you just making all this up?
Nearly every Super Rare is in threat of being released. And why would habbo miss the chance of releasing one of the best Summer type of rare? (Bird Bath). They are a business that would like to release rare's that will be bought, so I think it would be sensible to release a new rare that is suitable for Summer.

Also, may I ask why you are starting up fight's in threads? We use 'Anything about Trading and Furni' Forum to help other's and answer their questions. Not to start argument's. And you seem to always be involved in them...

Okeanos
02-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Nearly every Super Rare is in threat of being released. And why would habbo miss the chance of releasing one of the best Summer type of rare? (Bird Bath). They are a business that would like to release rare's that will be bought, so I think it would be sensible to release a new rare that is suitable for Summer.

Also, may I ask why you are starting up fight's in threads? We use 'Anything about Trading and Furni' Forum to help other's and answer their questions. Not to start argument's. And you seem to always be involved in them...

top paragraph is a fair point, but why did you feel the need to say red bird bath? it could be grey or green so what made you say red? making things up?

im not arguing im asking why you're posting ridiculous theories with no proof

Frisky
04-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Okay so basically, in your opinion would you sell the stuff or not? *confused*

Immenseman
04-03-2008, 05:51 PM

I have;
Gold Nellys
Red BBs
Typos
Silver + Bronze trophys
Dino Eggs
and erm... thats it?

Gold Nellys - They seem pretty stable at the moment, if you paid below the current habbox value then i'd sale, if above i'd wait. People only really pay more for these when they need them.

Red BBs - These seem to be going down a little bit at the moment so not the best time to sell as I reckon they could increase in the next few months.

Typos - Are at quite a high value at the moment, so i'd sell because I don't see them going much higher.

Silver + Bronze trophys - I think they're going to decrease so again i'd sale asap.

Dragon eggs - These always go up and down, so i'd keep them and sell when they increase again.

There we go, hope that helps you.

Flamedragon3
05-03-2008, 08:51 PM
top paragraph is a fair point, but why did you feel the need to say red bird bath? it could be grey or green so what made you say red? making things up?

im not arguing im asking why you're posting ridiculous theories with no proof
Because Frisky has a Bird Bath (red). Any of the Bird Bath's are in threat (but I doubt the green is), but I was trying to say that his Bird Bath (red) could be released, so he has to be careful. I wasn't saying the Red one will definitely be released. I infact have a strong feeling that it will be the grey one...

But if I was you Frisky, I would sell the Bird Bath (red) just before Summer, if you don't want the risk of it maybe being released. But theres a high chance it won't be released ;)

Frisky
06-03-2008, 06:26 PM
I think i might just trade all for thrones/hcs! Sounds simple but its not >.< Lots of work.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!