PDA

View Full Version : What makes you join a Habbo Forum?

today
01-03-2008, 01:38 PM
http://ohabbo.net/upload/group_logo.gif

What makes you join a Habbo Related forum?

Theme?
Competitions?
Arcade?
Events?
Current users?
Other?Do expand in your answers if you can and say why, plus rep to all who give me decent answers and not simple copy and paste..

Catzsy
01-03-2008, 01:40 PM
No the people who run it and the attitude and friendliness of the staff. :)

RyanDOT
01-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Skin
Active users.
Good history..
Events
Competitions
Great staff
Helpful owners/admins

Criminal
01-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Theme? - Red / Blue / Yellow / Green / Cyan
Competitions? - Free VIP, little PayPal prizes (£5, £10?)
Arcade? - Yes.
Events? - Depends.
Current users? - 10-20 then I'll join, it has to start somewhere.
Other? - Good staff, friendly community.
Good luck :)

jesus
01-03-2008, 02:06 PM
I joined this forum in September 2004 to use the trading sections only. I then got to know a few people and realised it was a very well-run forum. Professionalism of staff and friendliness of every member is the key.

@xP
01-03-2008, 02:16 PM
I joined this forum in September 2004 to use the trading sections only. I then got to know a few people and realised it was a very well-run forum. Professionalism of staff and friendliness of every member is the key.

Every member? :P
Not everyone on this forum is friendly.

I'll also +rep everyone for decent comments and suggestions. :)

today
01-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the current feedback :) Anymore would be great i've repped you all minus Redneck as i have to spread *cries*

Criminal
01-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Thanks for listening to my feedback :P

I'll register later on ;)

mat64
01-03-2008, 03:22 PM
I joined this place because there was alot of members and good discussion going on. Generally I don't post on many forums, I'd say this and one other and the only reason I'm active on the other is because they offer a service that I want and I'm paying for. However, since your just starting again it's a case of getting users interested. Competitions with large prizes or many competitions with smaller prizes is always a winner to get you going, either that or offer your members something exclusive.

Bojangles
01-03-2008, 03:24 PM
I join forums for the community. If there is no community there is no forum. Also the staff, if the staff are arrogant or stubborn it makes it very hard to be a part of a forum.
Also I love to see competitions and Arcade :)

Criminal
01-03-2008, 03:26 PM
I joined this place because there was alot of members and good discussion going on. Generally I don't post on many forums, I'd say this and one other and the only reason I'm active on the other is because they offer a service that I want and I'm paying for. However, since your just starting again it's a case of getting users interested. Competitions with large prizes or many competitions with smaller prizes is always a winner to get you going, either that or offer your members something exclusive.

I 100% agree with you, well said :P

RareFart
02-03-2008, 12:03 AM
the staff are nice, the forum is active and fun!

Recursion
02-03-2008, 07:04 AM
Seams like you are doing your research!! ;) I like having an active forum with a lot of posts. I really like having the forums I like to post in on, such as Technology, Web Design and Gaming :)

luce
02-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Very active and also a good site and radio behind it :)

today
02-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Very active and also a good site and radio behind it :)
oHabbo.NET currently has a very active fanbase however we will not be having a website or radio anytime soon. ;)

Seams like you are doing your research!! ;) I like having an active forum with a lot of posts. I really like having the forums I like to post in on, such as Technology, Web Design and Gaming :)
Its the only way to move forwards :D

benjamin
02-03-2008, 12:16 PM
i join habbo forums for the populairty of the outside habbo section rly.

altho i don't really join them.

today
02-03-2008, 12:23 PM
i join habbo forums for the populairty of the outside habbo section rly.

altho i don't really join them.
Shh ben u dont count ;]

Ivake
02-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!