PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2: Free Time

Meanies
01-03-2008, 09:31 PM
I quite like it. Not really played it for long but from what i've seen so far, its one of the best expansions.

Anyone else have it?

The fact you can restore cars, make pots, sew quilts is rather cool too. I was thinking the other day (no idea why) about the work stations on the original sims where you could make the gnomes and stuff, then when i got this it all came back to me.

dirrty
01-03-2008, 09:34 PM
i havent bought any new sims for time. cuz my laptop cant handle it and all of the expansions :(

i srsly want a magic 1. making magic was awsome, and having it on sims 2 would b wicked.

Meanies
01-03-2008, 09:53 PM
i liked dragons on that ;DD wayyy better than dogs n cats.

i put em all on mum's comp but she moans that it make sit go sloow. ah well.

GommeInc
03-03-2008, 07:48 PM
I like how you get a glimpse of The Sims 3 when you play PC and console games, that's quite cool. And films on the TV is a good idea.

Kardan
03-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Bah, after I had to reformat my computer and my Sims 2 data was lost I haven't got back into it :(

I'll wait for Sims 3 I guess.

Slowpoke
03-03-2008, 07:50 PM
i havent bought any new sims for time. cuz my laptop cant handle it and all of the expansions :(

i srsly want a magic 1. making magic was awsome, and having it on sims 2 would b wicked.

same. sims 2 goes really slow on my laptop.

dirrty
03-03-2008, 07:55 PM
same. sims 2 goes really slow on my laptop.
when i buy some more ram, hopefully that should deffo make the gameplay less laggy. cant wait for sims 3, hopefully that shud b good.

GommeInc
03-03-2008, 08:04 PM
when i buy some more ram, hopefully that should deffo make the gameplay less laggy. cant wait for sims 3, hopefully that shud b good.
On Sims 2 Freetime it looks like there are no limits to where you can walk. The neighbourhood is open, rather than limited to where you set yours Sims e.g. community/residential lots.

dirrty
03-03-2008, 08:07 PM
On Sims 2 Freetime it looks like there are no limits to where you can walk. The neighbourhood is open, rather than limited to where you set yours Sims e.g. community/residential lots.
omg wow, that sounds good.
ill consider buying that when i do get the upgrade.

GommeInc
03-03-2008, 08:09 PM
omg wow, that sounds good.
ill consider buying that when i do get the upgrade.
That's in the Sims 3 game the Sims play on their computers or game consoles on Freetime, Freetime hasn't scrapped the whole limited roaming:)

Meanies
05-03-2008, 04:15 PM
I like how you get a glimpse of The Sims 3 when you play PC and console games, that's quite cool. And films on the TV is a good idea.

really? ;oo
i think i might only get the base pack for sims 3 and not bother with any EPs. might run a bit faster then.

It gets boring after a while of doing the same stuff over and over again. only really used the car repair thing and sewing machine in any depth. would be good if there were more outcomes from the car thing rather than all the same style.

womanizer
05-03-2008, 05:31 PM
played it for a day like i do with all eps. The offline sims arnt fun once youve played the online

Roboevil
05-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Is the Sims Online the original Sims?

The PC games and movies/tv don't work when I play them. It might be some custom content I've added.

Meanies
05-03-2008, 05:57 PM
played it for a day like i do with all eps. The offline sims arnt fun once youve played the online

I tried that ages ago but computer went wayyyy slow

The PC games and movies/tv don't work when I play them. It might be some custom content I've added.

not sure :o custom content always mucked mine up

GommeInc
05-03-2008, 06:08 PM

The Sims Online came out sometime in the middle of The Sims.

womanizer
06-03-2008, 12:55 AM
sims online is sims 1 but they are upgrading it to sims 2 soon

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!