PDA

View Full Version : Whats Summoning

GhostFace-
02-03-2008, 02:47 AM
who can explain tto me what summoning is and where u start and is it member only and how it works and all that. im just wondering :)

please and Ty

ThReAtEnEd
02-03-2008, 03:03 AM
www.runescape.com 's knowledge base sums it up quite well =)

Matty
02-03-2008, 04:42 AM
www.runescape.com please.

micky.blue.eyes
02-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Read the knowledge base or search this forum for another 100 threads of people who asked the same question. ;)

The Professor
02-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Pointless.

BobX
02-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Its basically a skill where you kill other monsters to get these coloured circles which you put into a bag with some bones and some other things like raw chicken, then put it in the oven for about 2 and a half hours and wait for it to cook take it to this old mans house and he has a hunchback like the guy from notre dame or whatever its called, that film. Then you go into his underground room and use your bag with the like spike coming out of the gound and try to tempt a beast out from the murky underworld in the hope that it will follow you around and bug you for about 2 minutes then it dissapeares because you can't go into lumbridge with it cause its scared and other things like Varrock. Then you can like fight with it but it doesn't hit much and dies after about 5 seconds so thats bad.

It also costs a piss load.

GhostFace-
03-03-2008, 02:40 AM
www.runescape.com (http://www.runescape.com) 's knowledge base sums it up quite well =)

www.runescape.com (http://www.runescape.com) please.

Read the knowledge base or search this forum for another 100 threads of people who asked the same question. ;)

Pointless.

ty all for being no help at all i dont want to search runescape i just wanted some help

Its basically a skill where you kill other monsters to get these coloured circles which you put into a bag with some bones and some other things like raw chicken, then put it in the oven for about 2 and a half hours and wait for it to cook take it to this old mans house and he has a hunchback like the guy from notre dame or whatever its called, that film. Then you go into his underground room and use your bag with the like spike coming out of the gound and try to tempt a beast out from the murky underworld in the hope that it will follow you around and bug you for about 2 minutes then it dissapeares because you can't go into lumbridge with it cause its scared and other things like Varrock. Then you can like fight with it but it doesn't hit much and dies after about 5 seconds so thats bad.

It also costs a piss load.

TY + rep

micky.blue.eyes
03-03-2008, 03:47 PM
ty all for being no help at all i dont want to search runescape i just wanted some help

You're welcome. :) Seriously, the RuneScape knowledge base has everything you need to know and it explains it much better than us, you don't have to search for anything, even a monkey can find it. -.-'

I hope you didn't seriously gave BobX rep for his fake story lol.

BobX
03-03-2008, 05:52 PM
I hope you didn't seriously gave BobX rep for his fake story lol.

I am appaled at your wild accusations!

micky.blue.eyes
03-03-2008, 05:53 PM
I am appaled at your wild accusations!

You only have to put it in the oven for 1 hour!

BobX
03-03-2008, 05:56 PM
You only have to put it in the oven for 1 hour!

See, this is why I have 99 cooking, and you only have 91. Sorry but you just know nothing.

micky.blue.eyes
03-03-2008, 06:03 PM
See, this is why I have 99 cooking, and you only have 91. Sorry but you just know nothing.

Oh, so that's why all my monsters come out like... you know. :P

BobX
03-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Oh, so that's why all my monsters come out like... you know. :P

Why be mean to Distad??

<3 Distad

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!