PDA

View Full Version : Tranmere fans aren't fans

Aflux
02-03-2008, 09:57 AM
I went to Tranmere away yesterday and I think about 5% of their fans actually knew something about football. It's a disgrace if you ask me, they just go there to **** off the opposing team because they can get in for like £5.

Either way, we won with an absolute beauty of a goal from Coppinger.

bizzle
02-03-2008, 10:03 AM
haha
we were at home
about 30 of them gobbin off
was there a old granny a fat girl and a fat boy?
they were no where to be seen after the game...

Minstrels
02-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Yeah, I don't Wigan has a very good set of fans. They didn't sell out all of there tickets yesterday, let alone half. On the 86th minute Heskey or someone shot and it went well wide... into the Wigan away fans. Because they knew City had FOUR strikers on the pitch and were looking like they could have got a goal soon guess what they did? Kept the ******* ball for 4-5 minutes, all of them doing the ****** sign to Joe Hart (if it's *'ed they were all shaking there hands left to right :rolleyes:) .

Oh and I hate people who shout useless crap. There was this women sat two rows in front of me, too the left and she had the most annoying voice ever. She shouted crap, when Corluka got the ball she shouted 'GO ON CHARLY!111!' when Gelson was defending the ball with three Wigan players around him she shouted 'MOVE IT11!' and she even shouted 'GO BARTON ******* RUN IT!' when Elano got the ball. :rolleyes:

And lol@them going in just to annoy the other team. :P

Aflux
02-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Oh yeah, and the best bit is that one of their fans attacked our keeper.

bizzle
02-03-2008, 10:10 AM
init blue
had to laugh thou
when they come to us
a old granny was shouting ******s
and we were singing ur gonna have a heart attack
a heart attack

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!