PDA

View Full Version : Who else is making Habbo Homes?

Moh
02-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Well we are thinking of buying Habbo Homes (For around £50), but we need to know whos making them (or has already finished them).

So, whos currently making Habbo Homes?

Xarea
02-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Simon / Invent! was making a script, but I don't know what happened.

Moh
02-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Simon / Invent! was making a script, but I don't know what happened.
He wont sell it to us :(

Rockstar
02-03-2008, 01:49 PM

Dosent your sie already have a homes system I thought.

Moh
02-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Dosent your sie already have a homes system I thought.
Its not drag and drop :(

Rockstar
02-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Its not drag and drop :(

oh right. Try buying CH's then if they'll sell.

Moh
02-03-2008, 01:59 PM
oh right. Try buying CH's then if they'll sell.
I some how switched sessions with one of there admins and merged mine and there homes together :(
Dont think they like me now.

Rockstar
02-03-2008, 02:00 PM
I some how switched sessions with one of there admins and merged mine and there homes together :(
Dont think they like me now.

Lol i love the bit where you say (some how)

Moh
02-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Lol i love the bit where you say (some how)
Well alright, one of there databases got leaked.

Rockstar
02-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Well alright, one of there databases got leaked.

Lol that's better.

Xarea
02-03-2008, 03:11 PM

Make your own then, like we did.

MrCraig
02-03-2008, 03:28 PM
i think im going to make one, but not even starting the project for several months..

Moh
02-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Make your own then, like we did.

I would rather buy a pre made one.

redtom
02-03-2008, 03:55 PM
The main reason most people here are not making them is because only about 2 people actualy know javascript/ajax in depth, why not just do it like bebo does and lets it users order there moduels with no drag + drop, that would just use php and proberly be cheaper for you.

Moh
02-03-2008, 04:21 PM
The main reason most people here are not making them is because only about 2 people actualy know javascript/ajax in depth, why not just do it like bebo does and lets it users order there moduels with no drag + drop, that would just use php and proberly be cheaper for you.
Whos the second person?
First is Simon i take it..

MrCraig
02-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Jake i think.

Jordan,
02-03-2008, 04:29 PM
I did offer to help you with drage and drop lol and I promis it wasent my fault jacks and josh ch home merged :D

chrisgocrazyH
03-03-2008, 05:32 AM
i have the iligall one XD

Hypertext
03-03-2008, 05:35 AM
Congratulations.

Moh
03-03-2008, 01:31 PM
i have the iligall one XD
Every 1 has that 1.

LegendOfNoob
03-03-2008, 03:04 PM
the illegal one is only illegal for one reason i can fix

Invent
03-03-2008, 03:05 PM

I didn't know you knew Javascript.

Moh
03-03-2008, 03:05 PM
I thought the illegal part was the js.. which is the main part of the drag and drop.

Invent
03-03-2008, 03:08 PM
I thought the illegal part was the js.. which is the main part of the drag and drop.

Yeah, you have to re-do all the JS, including the d&d, saving and the rest.

LegendOfNoob
03-03-2008, 03:22 PM
yep and possibly change the layout to make sure its complety legal

Moh
03-03-2008, 03:23 PM
yep and possibly change the layout to make sure its complety legal
So in other words, re create the whole thing.

LegendOfNoob
03-03-2008, 03:24 PM
no the drag and drop is easy the layout is just a few links easy stuff

Unpredictible.1
03-03-2008, 03:26 PM
I didn't know you knew Javascript.

Didn't he say last time he knew HTML,PHP etc?

Why is your site so bad then?
http://habbofury.com/
bad free layout
rubbish coding
lol at the dynamicdrive drop down menu

Bojangles
03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Yeah.. lmao at the layout on his site.

Moh
03-03-2008, 04:34 PM
On the site above, whys the link blinking?
http://habbofury.com/pages/welcome.php

LegendOfNoob
03-03-2008, 04:42 PM
why are you looking at a site without reading :)
Reconstructing Its a word try wikipedia if you dont know
i just got my new layout finished reading is fun isnt it :)

Unpredictible.1
03-03-2008, 10:55 PM
why are you looking at a site without reading :)
Reconstructing Its a word try wikipedia if you dont know
i just got my new layout finished reading is fun isnt it :)

So if you knew HTML, PHP, javascript etc..

Wouldn't you make your own drop down menu:S

Invent
03-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Seriously though, anyone with any GOOD knowledge of PHP, XHTML, JS would not make a site like that. It's appauling. (Design AND coding wise).

Colin-Roberts
03-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Seriously though, anyone with any GOOD knowledge of PHP, XHTML, JS would not make a site like that. It's appauling. (Design AND coding wise).

Some reason that made me think of Gabbo.

Ontopic: Why not pay a coder like caleb or invent to make you one.

Moh
03-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Some reason that made me think of Gabbo.

Ontopic: Why not pay a coder like caleb or invent to make you one.
Im wanting Simon to code/sell me one, but he wont :'(

LegendOfNoob
04-03-2008, 01:31 AM
i know thats why i fired the site manager when i got back from a vacation on MLK day i should put a maitence page but im on a slow connection i cant really do crap
*no more stealing thread*
you see invent might not trust as habbcrazy.net has a bad reputation of theft including content from my site *stop your cracks im talking when i had a perfect layout*
but under their old name habbattack basically habattack stole so much crap they moved to habbcrazy and theres ur listener difference between offical sites and habbcrazy

ontopic you might edit up the illegal version you could do alot more plus coding something yourself gives you a feeling of acomplishment and customized to your liking that way you dont have to yell at someone else for problems you yell at yourself
HOW DARE I MAKE A ERROR ON LINE 56!!! ;]

Meti
04-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Err. I hope that you'll get help with this, and hopefully someone will tell you that they make habbo homes :D

Good luck though

Moh
04-03-2008, 03:58 PM
i know thats why i fired the site manager when i got back from a vacation on MLK day i should put a maitence page but im on a slow connection i cant really do crap
you see invent might not trust as habbcrazy.net has a bad reputation of theft including content from my site *stop your cracks im talking when i had a perfect layout*
but under their old name habbattack basically habattack stole so much crap they moved to habbcrazy and theres ur listener difference between offical sites and habbcrazy

ontopic you might edit up the illegal version you could do alot more plus coding something yourself gives you a feeling of acomplishment and customized to your liking that way you dont have to yell at someone else for problems you yell at yourself

The person who stole every ones content got fired months ago.
And the reason Simon wont sell is because he thinks we will leak something we paied £50 for :s

But when you buy something for the price your paying, you expect it to be just about bug free :)

Bojangles
04-03-2008, 04:11 PM

What exactly did your acomplish about your site? Plus your new layout that I and --ss-- got asked to code by Gangster for HabboFury? :) Don't talk coding when you have done no coding yourself, if you knew java you would code your own drop-down menu but clearlly you took it off dynamicdrive.

LegendOfNoob
04-03-2008, 07:36 PM
aww hxf family so lovely
suite yourself
todays bottom is tomorows takeover

on topic from nonsense:
work with invent earn a bit of trust talk it out for one something thats 50 isnt very good to leak after all the money who would?
i would recomend you give a try at legalizing
theres drag and drop scripts on
Tech tuts and dynamic drive just work on saving your work
and you saved 50 :) then later when your done or upgrade you sell it to people and earn profit the cycle of devolpment

Moh
04-03-2008, 07:41 PM
aww hxf family so lovely
suite yourself
todays bottom is tomorows takeover

on topic from nonsense:
work with invent earn a bit of trust talk it out for one something thats 50 isnt very good to leak after all the money who would?
i would recomend you give a try at legalizing
theres drag and drop scripts on
Tech tuts and dynamic drive just work on saving your work
and you saved 50 :) then later when your done or upgrade you sell it to people and earn profit the cycle of devolpment
I would talk to Simon, but he appears to have blocked me on MSN :p

LegendOfNoob
04-03-2008, 08:09 PM
haha i bet he doesnt rarely add anyone after you ask him no doubt try gently asking him through pm then so forth

Invent
04-03-2008, 08:10 PM
I would talk to Simon, but he appears to have blocked me on MSN :p

I haven't blocked you, you've blocked me or something as only your email shows on my contacts list.

Moh
04-03-2008, 08:56 PM
I haven't blocked you, you've blocked me or something as only your email shows on my contacts list.
Nope, your not online on my list.
Ill add you on my alt email.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!