02-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Hello there,

I am currently looking for a Site Manager job. I Can:

Design and Code layout
Make Content
Make Graphics
Fix Errors
Mainly everything on vbulletin including skinning

I do not wish to work on nooby sites which are run by young children trying to be popular and expect me to do all the work.

If you wish to require any more information just PM me.

samuelb07
08-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Hello there,

I am currently looking for a Site Manager job. I Can:

Design and Code layout
Make Content
Make Graphics
Fix Errors
Mainly everything on vbulletin including skinning

I do not wish to work on nooby sites which are run by young children trying to be popular and expect me to do all the work.

If you wish to require any more information just PM me.

www.sitemanagerjob.com (http://www.sitemanagerjob.com) :) No serious, I am opening a fansite called habbMANIA, if we open you can be manager aslong as you design us graphics, fix errors and sort out forum. We need help at moment so you can be our manager. We need to sort out site first. Cheers, pm me.

<?PHP>
08-03-2008, 11:54 AM
your forum is nulled ^^

Jordan,
08-03-2008, 12:00 PM
No thanks

Titch
08-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Cheatshack is looking for a Site Manager to help build and run the actual site, (not forum). This position gets 20% of profits from forum and advertising.

pm if intrested.

nathanreeves
09-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Well i am looking for a site manager /co-owner its not a habbo one its a radio staion i have opend maney that have done ver well i have one that is open at the moment and has over 3000 active members and load other witch dont come on that much

I have do some coding and designing im not a little 10 year old like u say whating to be big ect im 19 with loads of sites behind me

Im not that confident uploading items such as ipb board games i can do it but not that confident

Also once site is up and ready im going to be opening a download system and a vip download system with 1000s of movies ,vids,music ect And will cost £5 every 6 months and i no alot of people who will pay that to get my files ect so im offering 50% of all profit

So say the site gets i duno say £400 one year £20 would go to the hosting and domiain and the rest will be halfed

Im not looking for you to be on the site 24/7 just maybe come on every few days ect as it will basicly run it self

So if you would like to take me up on this offer Please Send a e-mail tellinng us were you saw this Ie Habboxforum and whats your username on here to [email protected]

Also if you dont want to give contact details out just yet Please Feel ,Free to pm me via habboxfourm

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!