PDA

View Full Version : everytime i get goin!

Legend-Killa
03-03-2008, 02:04 AM
i just die every day i lose 15m this time now i can only afford like 97 pray

Edit by Professor-Alex (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further non-runescape related arguments.

GhostFace-
03-03-2008, 02:41 AM
unlucky :[

graffiti
03-03-2008, 05:36 PM
sorry for your loss of 15,000,000gold peices
lets all cry in heven now :'(

[Jay]
03-03-2008, 05:38 PM
You will make dw thats just how it is you lose some you make more :P
And how did you lose it may i ask?

micky.blue.eyes
03-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Stop dieing? :s Shouldn't be too hard when you train prayer. =/

BobX
03-03-2008, 05:54 PM
DON'T FIGHT THINGS THAT ARE BETTER THEN YOU!!

Sorry for your loss son. x

Mr.Sam
03-03-2008, 06:03 PM
does it make you feel better that if someone picked it up they only got 3k(?) so just under 15mill has been lost in cyberspace.

BobX
03-03-2008, 06:06 PM
I dont' understand why you don't go back and like loot ur grave unless ur fighting like something like a uhm thing thats far away from lumby then you have no excuse! :O

micky.blue.eyes
03-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I dont' understand why you don't go back and like loot ur grave unless ur fighting like something like a uhm thing thats far away from lumby then you have no excuse! :O

I looted his grave. He dropped a pumpkin and I was hungry. :(

BobX
03-03-2008, 08:16 PM
-RuneScript- *** [ PRICE ]: Pumpkin: 5,590,000gp - 6,200,000gp [zybez.net]

Fail Mickey!

Matty
03-03-2008, 08:30 PM
no1 cares

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Legend-Killa
03-03-2008, 09:08 PM
well was doin sara nd me internet dc'd so i logged off so my grave gone!

BobX
03-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Silly girl!

Next time just do prayer!

Criminal
03-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Don't go to Sara with 15m worth of gear then, bring basic stuff like Karils, it's your own stupidity making you lose the stuff ;)

Obviously this thread aint serious, so go cry somewhere else please :(

jesus
03-03-2008, 09:59 PM
DON'T FIGHT THINGS THAT ARE BETTER THEN YOU!!

Sorry for your loss son. xObvious but true.

Poor
03-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Lol, what happened to 99 range ?

Imnotpure
03-03-2008, 11:58 PM

It got pked, ok Grafix?

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 01:18 AM

its happenin i just took break i still got 15k chins in bank dw it will be done

Slure.
04-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Don't go to Sara with 15m worth of gear then, bring basic stuff like Karils, it's your own stupidity making you lose the stuff ;)

lol funny thing is, this thread is serious cuz he did loose 15m, and yeh goto sara with basic stuff like karils and you will get about 1 boss kill.... if you've not been to sara then dont tell him what you should bring, and if you have been to sara with just karils im sure it wasnt to great

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 01:30 AM

MEET LVL 5 EDGE ILL PK U U ****** ******ED MUTHER ****** ****** UR ACCOUNT DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY 2 GO 2 SARA PROBABLY SO U DONT KNO WHT U NEED OR WHAT ITS LIKE SO DONT TELL ME WHT 2 ****** DO AND IF U THINK DIS IS A JOKE DONT POST SHO SOME RESPECT LIKE MATTY

Imnotpure
04-03-2008, 01:33 AM
MEET LVL 5 EDGE ILL PK U U ****** ******ED MUTHER ****** ****** UR ACCOUNT DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY 2 GO 2 SARA PROBABLY SO U DONT KNO WHT U NEED OR WHAT ITS LIKE SO DONT TELL ME WHT 2 ****** DO

Woorddddd.

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Woorddddd.

ty 4 bkin me up

Slure.
04-03-2008, 01:43 AM
MEET LVL 5 EDGE ILL PK U U ****** ******ED MUTHER ****** ****** UR ACCOUNT DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY 2 GO 2 SARA PROBABLY SO U DONT KNO WHT U NEED OR WHAT ITS LIKE SO DONT TELL ME WHT 2 ****** DO AND IF U THINK DIS IS A JOKE DONT POST SHO SOME RESPECT LIKE MATTY
Criminal down

Criminal
04-03-2008, 01:52 AM
MEET LVL 5 EDGE ILL PK U U ****** ******ED MUTHER ****** ****** UR ACCOUNT DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY 2 GO 2 SARA PROBABLY SO U DONT KNO WHT U NEED OR WHAT ITS LIKE SO DONT TELL ME WHT 2 ****** DO

Go outside, get a life. Learn to spell. And I don't play RuneScape hours on end trying to beat Zezima, you clearly have no life, look at all them 99s! :rolleyes:

Imnotcool hows your internet girlfriend?

You geeks call each other by your RuneScape names, what sados.

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Go outside, get a life. Learn to spell. And I don't play RuneScape hours on end trying to beat Zezima, you clearly have no life, look at all them 99s! :rolleyes:

U DNT PWN Y OD I NED TOO SPEL CORECTLIE NO DA INTRENT OND BYE THA WAI ITG TWOOK EM TREE YAER 2 GOT TREE NINDY NINS VHUT IZ UR RUNSKEP NEM I WELL DRAP U

Slure.
04-03-2008, 01:55 AM

fair points, i should try being more like you i guess ;[ ill quit spending hours on in on runescape and just spend hours on in posting on runescape threads about stuff i have no clue about. sounds good

Grimmauld
04-03-2008, 01:56 AM

where did you interpret that he doesnt go out, least he dont sit on the computer and flame other people :rolleyes:

his internet girlfriend? they actually met in real life! :eusa_clap

and what makes us geeks? because we play runescape? :eusa_wall

Criminal
04-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Why the hell would you bring 15m if you have crap internet? And I saw this kid crying so though I'd reply, got a problem? :S

GhostFace-
04-03-2008, 01:58 AM

or you could let them do their thing, its their hobby let them be. if you played with dolls i highly doubt kids would make fun of you

Legend-Killa
Why the hell would you bring 15m if you have crap internet? And I saw this kid crying so though I'd reply, got a problem? :S

EYE DWO NAWT HVE CREP INTRENT ET JSUT MERSSES OOP SUMTIME O ND EYE M NAWT GOIN TOO BRENG FVE HOONDRED K WERTH OOF ST00F TOO JUAN EF LE HRDEST MONSSSSTAZ ON RUNSKEP

Slure.
Theres no problem in replying, but if you have no clue what your chatting then dont bother replying...... you dont bring karils to sara, if you knew this you wouldnt have posted so take a walk...

Grimmauld
04-03-2008, 01:59 AM
its called taking a risk, you do it everyday and everyone does it. he wasnt crying, he was telling the forums what happened, isnt everyone doing it? no i dont have a problem with that, but with your ignorant post i do! :eusa_danc

Criminal
04-03-2008, 02:01 AM
its called taking a risk, you do it everyday and everyone does it. he wasnt crying, he was telling the forums what happened, isnt everyone doing it? no i dont have a problem with that, but with your ignorant post i do! :eusa_danc

It's not the first time hes done it :rolleyes:

And it's not like we wanna here him crying that he's lost 15m "every time he gets going"

Well done on getting the IRC team to view this thread *claps*

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:02 AM

And it's not like we wanna here him crying that he's lost 15m "every time he gets going"

NO1 LIKES U SHUT UP U NOOB

Grimmauld
04-03-2008, 02:02 AM

according to the forum's calculations, you typed up a message telling him to learn how to spell, you are one hilarious if not hypocritical young lad, aim farther than the moon, young one.

Criminal
04-03-2008, 02:03 AM
NO1 LIKES U SHUT UP U NOOB

I'm not new, I bet you're on RS 24/7 ;)

Young one? I'm probably older than you.

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:04 AM

IF I ON RS 24/7 Y IT MATTER 2 U FIRST OFF ND 2ND UDK WHT UR TLKIN BOUT SO JUST STOP POSTING M8

Slure.
04-03-2008, 02:04 AM
Saradomin boss gear:
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1878/sararealmeleegearle1tx7.png

That or guthans with that, you tell me is that karils?

Criminal
04-03-2008, 02:05 AM
I don't play CrapScape™ so I'm not gonna look at some of your 2d gear.

And bless your little heart who ever bad repped me and didn't leave there name.

I'm going to have a choke over my gear now, cya soon :)

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:06 AM

O ND BTW THE "UR ON RS 24/7" DISS WAS OLD LIKE 5 YRS AGO GET WIT DA NEW DISSES
O BTW I - REPPED U 2

Grimmauld
04-03-2008, 02:06 AM

telling everyone youre older than me isnt that impressing if that was what you were aiming at.. and i would rather be on rs 24/7 than be on this forum flaming people about them 'being on RS 24/7' when you dont know anything about them :$

Slure.
04-03-2008, 02:07 AM
I don't play CrapScape™ so I'm not gonna look at some of your 2d gear.

And bless your little heart who ever bad repped me and didn't leave there name.

I'm going to have a choke over my gear now, cya soon :)
So wait a sec, you dont play runescape but you hang out on runescape part of this forum? I want to be just like you when i grow up.

Criminal
04-03-2008, 02:08 AM
telling everyone youre older than me isnt that impressing if that was what you were aiming at.. and i would rather be on rs 24/7 than be on this forum flaming people about them 'being on RS 24/7' when you dont know anything about them :$

I obviously do :rolleyes:

My bro sold you enough damn pins..

And you obviously will never grow up if you play RuneScape all day. Go outside?

And I told you, I only viewed this thread to see a kid cry! :eusa_clap

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:09 AM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Administrator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Grimmauld
04-03-2008, 02:10 AM
I obviously do :rolleyes:

My bro sold you enough damn pins..

And you obviously will never grow up if you play RuneScape all day. Go outside?

And I told you, I only viewed this thread to see a kid cry! :eusa_clap
LMAO! come on man when will you stop with these life jokes man? what tells you i spend all my day on runescape? your brother selling me pins? holy crap if you can interpret that much information to use against me from just that bit, what has the world come to! :(

Criminal
04-03-2008, 02:11 AM
LMAO! come on man when will you stop with these life jokes man? what tells you i spend all my day on runescape? your brother selling me pins? holy crap if you can interpret that much information to use against me from just that bit, what has the world come to! :(

I don't have anything against you Ste

I'm talking to your bum boys but they've obviously told you on IRC to try 'gang' up on my but you're all failing :(

Your insults hurt.. please.. stop.

Grimmauld
04-03-2008, 02:13 AM

I'm talking to your bum boys but they've obviously told you on IRC to try 'gang' up on my but you're all failing :(

well first of all jc doesnt even use irc so ya.. and my insults dont hurt and puncture the flesh of people, they just spit the truth and tattoo them! :eusa_danc

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:13 AM

y u play habbo 24/7?

Slure.
04-03-2008, 02:14 AM

Ste stop insulting him his brother needs to make furniture on habbo from you buying pins, they make a living off this stuff pls stop!

Criminal
04-03-2008, 02:14 AM
y u play habbo 24/7?

I don't play Habbo. I quit like 3 years ago :rolleyes:

Slure plays though HAHA.

And omg at you still having 100m, that's something to tell the parents in law if you ever find a internet chick like that cool guy Imnotpure, probably you can both play RuneScape together then make your kids play RuneScape then give your kids RuneScape stuff for their birthday!

Criminal
04-03-2008, 02:15 AM
Ste stop insulting him his brother needs to make furniture on habbo from you buying pins, they make a living off this stuff pls stop!

This was ages ago when I used to play CrapScape. And I didn't accept Crapbo stuff, I took CrapScape stuff.

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:17 AM

Slure plays though HAHA.

And omg at you still having 100m, that's something to tell the parents in law if you ever find a internet chick like that cool guy Imnotpure, probably you can both play RuneScape together then make your kids play RuneScape then give your kids RuneScape stuff for their birthday!

well u c, u keep using the same insult it not good ppl use it all the time come bk 2 this thread when u can think of a new 1..

Grimmauld

Slure plays though HAHA.

wat have you got about sean this time :rolleyes: talk about insecurity

Criminal
You're all overweight Americans, do you want me to get you some supersize McDonalds while you play RS?

Slure.

Slure plays though HAHA.

I play habbo? l-o-l i used to play habbo i made enough money off the game from people like your brother who pay rl for some pictures so they have something to look forward to everyday they wake up, btw if you wanted to flame someone your brother plays habbo go flame him easier then typing on the forum + it's funny you havent played habbo in 3 years and yet you know i played habbo hmm wonder how. good game as they'd say.

p.s if your brother wants the rest of my thrones for rl juss give me a shout ive sold 400t why not the last 100 =]

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:19 AM
You're all overweight Americans, do you want me to get you some supersize McDonalds while you play RS?

where r u from.. canada here

Criminal
04-03-2008, 02:19 AM
I play habbo? l-o-l i used to play habbo i made enough money off the game from people like your brother who pay rl for some pictures so they have something to look forward to everyday they wake up, btw if you wanted to flame someone your brother plays habbo go flame him easier then typing on the forum + it's funny you havent played habbo in 3 years and yet you know i played habbo hmm wonder how. good game as they'd say.

p.s if your brother wants the rest of my thrones for rl juss give me a shout ive sold 400t why not the last 100 =]

We don't use Habbo :(

And Ste kept crying to us to sell him a pin for RuneScape stuff so we just said okay.

And I know how to talk to Jed it's not hard.

And lol at you making 500t? Wow, you must have a lot of time on your hands betting on habbo all day, cool life kids :)

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:20 AM

And Ste kept crying to us to sell him a pin for RuneScape stuff so we just said okay.

And lol at you making 500t? Wow, you must have a lot of time on your hands betting on habbo all day, cool life kids :)

ill quit rs if u think of a new insult

Slure.
04-03-2008, 02:22 AM

yeh alot of time on my hands for sure, shame i wont fill you in on how i got 500t but i sure as hell didnt bet everyday, and sure as hell didnt spend a cent on this game not even one membership. 0t-500t in like 1 or 2 months. you put the peices together. o and im canadian so uhh yah

Criminal
Even if I did, you'll never quit, you're way too addicted.

Anyway I'm going bed now RuneScape addicts, I've booked your appointment for Rehab tommorow. Oh wait, that's valueble RS time, please don't shoot me with your rune arrowz!

Grimmauld
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc10/pigloo/roflmfao.jpg

what has happened to your dignity? too weak to step up? :rolleyes:

Criminal
04-03-2008, 02:23 AM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc10/pigloo/roflmfao.jpg

what has happened to your insecurity? too weak to step up? :rolleyes:

That looks chinky like you, wow. Long lost farther?

Go put your glasses on you overweight *****.

DVD $5!!

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Even if I did, you'll never quit, you're way too addicted.

Anyway I'm going bed now RuneScape addicts, I've booked your appointment for Rehab tommorow. Oh wait, that's valueble RS time, please don't shoot me with your rune arrowz!

ur on at 3am starting e-beef i wish i was like u

O AND BTW I USE DIAMOND BOLTS

Criminal
04-03-2008, 02:24 AM
*Removed*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Slure.
04-03-2008, 02:25 AM
*Removed*
so your from the uk then? 3:25 am on habboxforum? and you've got the nice life? your insults are pretty lame but ill give you a 5/10 for trying, try google might come across something good to use

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude ;).

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:25 AM
Lol, I don't have school so I can go bed whenever I want. I bet you wish you was me, then you'd get even longer Scape time. And I'm off to bed now, bye nerds :8

yes were so nerd we stay on till 3 am!

Grimmauld
04-03-2008, 02:26 AM
That looks chinky like you, wow. Long lost farther?

Go put your glasses on you overweight *****.

DVD $5!!
hey yo man dont start dissing bout the seal and fyi im not a ***** :D youd like to think i am wouldnt you :D so far on criminal's records, people who play rs are no lifers, overweight. ALL americans are obese and like mcdonalds. you can assume anyone you dont know a ***** because you have the power to do so. :eusa_clap got anymore

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:28 AM
hey yo man dont start dissing bout the seal and fyi im not a ***** :D youd like to think i am wouldnt you :D so far on criminal's records, people who play rs are no lifers, overweight. ALL americans are obese and like mcdonalds. you can assume anyone you dont know a ***** because you have the power to do so. :eusa_clap got anymore

no he only has 1 insult u named 2...:eusa_wall u musta made 1 up or somethin

Grimmauld
04-03-2008, 02:29 AM
WE WIN

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:32 AM
WE WIN

gg criminal

Grimmauld
04-03-2008, 02:33 AM
1 pt for ste
1 pt for jc
1 pt for bret
-3 pt for crimal

Havoc_Generator
04-03-2008, 02:34 AM
LETS GET TROPICAL@@

Legend-Killa
04-03-2008, 02:35 AM
LETS GET TROPICAL@@

aye well hrd

Grimmauld
04-03-2008, 02:36 AM
LETS GET TROPICAL@@
yo this is our fite plz do not interupt@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!