PDA

View Full Version : CT Radio

kk.
04-03-2008, 08:34 AM
Ill post this so you dont have to go on the site:

Club Tropica Radio
By delicious - 4th March 2008

A big hello to everyone! It has been great to see you guys adapt to ClubTropica and, so far, I couldn't have wished for any more positive results judging from the support of our users. Before I continue, let me introduce myself. You can call me delicious. I love music - all kinds of music. In fact, I love music so much that I have been asked to manage the Club Tropica radio.

As a radio manager, I'm going to need some dedicated volunteer radio DJ's to help broadcast to the thousands of ClubTropica users. If your a budding DJ, then please fill in the application attached with this article and submit it via the ClubTropica e-applications site. The official Club Tropica radio will be broadcasting over a specified period of time, meaning there are only so many time slots avaialable. As a result, we can only pick so many DJ's. With a limited number of DJ spots, you have to prove you are the crème de la crème, "simply the best" ... and of course, better than all the rest!

As a radio DJ, you will become an ambassador for ClubTropica. Please apply only if you are confident that you can conduct a radio show with only the utmost professionalism. This involves a having command of a fair vocabulary, a pleasant sounding (matured) voice, a clear microphone, an extensive legal music library and a very developed sense of responsibility - broadcasting to the whole website on the official radio means that missing your slot is never a good idea.

So, what are you waiting for? Go record a 60 second demo of you doing anything, zip it, and visit this link to submit: http://www.clubtropica.com/jobsapplications.php?job_id=61.

All applications will be screened and chosen by the whole team at ClubTropica, so try and impress us. The funniest and most enjoyable recordings have a better chance, especially if you hint at what you will be like with your listeners.

Anyway ... best wishes to all those who apply. :)

they want people to apply for radio positions in short

crans
04-03-2008, 08:43 AM
thousands users loool it will be 25/1000 loool

GoldenMerc
04-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Isnt Mizki manager?

Mizki
04-03-2008, 01:34 PM
No, I was asked but turned it down

jesus
04-03-2008, 01:40 PM
No, I was asked but turned it downGood on you. :D

04-03-2008, 02:31 PM
they really need to get a move on

efq
04-03-2008, 03:58 PM
lol i knew bout dis a while ago btw

Ostinato
04-03-2008, 04:29 PM
It's turning more and more into a cheap, tacky and overall crap site day by day. Radios should be left to the fansites.

jesus
04-03-2008, 04:55 PM
lol i knew bout dis a while ago btwWhy not post it then?

AgnesIO
04-03-2008, 07:27 PM
I wish they would not get a radio, as someone said earlier LEAVE THAT TO THE FANSITES.

People want to play a virtual world, not listen to people laugh at there own jokes.

kk.
04-03-2008, 07:45 PM
the thing is that they dont have to set up with fansites to go on the radio, they can do it themselves. good feature if only staff went on it tbh. not kids

Slowpoke
04-03-2008, 09:33 PM
The radio will be good in my opinion although there should be a limit for the age. I'd rather listen to an adult DJ than a child. It makes sense because I associate DJs with tropical islands (I don't know if anyone else does that).

kk.
04-03-2008, 09:37 PM
yeh, the music on the radio tropical islands listen too is always so lively and happy.

Slowpoke
04-03-2008, 09:39 PM
that's what i mean but i probably won't listen to it if it's kids that are pretending to be 16 that do the djying. i know a lot of people who have joined ClubTropica from Habbo who are barely 13 and it would be incredibly annoying to listen to them djying all day. Like I said, it should be 16+ for the DJ job :(!

kk.
04-03-2008, 09:41 PM
definitely 16+
i think its a rule they have anyway for any jobs they have going that you must be 16.

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Youre honestly kidding me. This is to bide time, I know it.

AgnesIO
05-03-2008, 03:50 PM
They said u must have a matured voice ;)

Anyway it wouild be better if they had like a reggae style music playnig, on the island!

Slowpoke
05-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Yeah that sounds good Dom. Although Reggae doesn't really have a strong fan base and some people wouldn't like that ;)!

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 07:17 PM
A matured voice... LOL.

How about an old mans voice morph, that good? :) I think a 'easy on ears' voice would be alright, and a exceptional accent. I notice all Radio 1 DJs for example, have really cool accents. Mostly scots. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!