PDA

View Full Version : What should I get?

Neil
04-03-2008, 04:04 PM
I don't know which game to get

Frontlines looks really good but I'm really getting bored of FPS games now

Conflict is another game I'm interested in but I don't know because I didn't really like the demo and I'd have no one to co-op with

Turning Point seems to have a really good story but once again it's an FPS and I'd hardly play it after beating it

Army of Two looks great but like Conflict I'd have no one to play with

And Bully, which I had on PS2 and I loved but with all the other games I'd like to get it's hard just to go flat out it

So I was wondering what you lot think xD

Azul
04-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Arm of Two, hands down. For me it's the only real outstanding game there. I have been put off Turning Point by the appalling reviews, Frontline looks very average looking and for me Bully is just a fun game, worth a purchase but definitely not over AOT.

Alan_Carr
04-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Bully all the way (y)

pacific
04-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Frontlines is amazing. Don't get that Fall of Libary the video review is crap, they try to be Call of Duty and the gun fireing is un realistic. And you don't even get no partners on the missions.

I'd get Frontlines and Bully :)

Pyroka
04-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Army of Two is apparently good... I'd go for that one tbh.

Neil
04-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Frontlines is amazing. Don't get that Fall of Libary the video review is crap, they try to be Call of Duty and the gun fireing is un realistic. And you don't even get no partners on the missions.

I'd get Frontlines and Bully :)

I'm really not bothered with reviews, I enjoyed the fall of liberty demo, I liked the graphics and the game play was entertaining, tthe only flaw was the gun fighting but that's been fixed in the retail release

Marky.
05-03-2008, 03:25 AM
Army of two is a very short game completed it on medium (since you need to 2 unlock the hardest setting)

the only game i dont have out that list is bully

i would probs pick army of two though decent game and will be good in coop

Andeeh
05-03-2008, 06:59 AM
If you have bully original its no point gettin new 1 v similar

Frontlines is a good 1 i think ;)

decel3000
05-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Fuels of war, awesome game when it isnt lagging.
Love the Solar Farm map

Ashley 12344
05-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Lost Odyssey isn't bad.

If you liked Final Fantasy's you'll like it.

Slowpoke
05-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Get Bully, it's one of the best games created in recent years in my opinion :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!