Digital
04-03-2008, 05:35 PM
He's alive i seen him just before

Immenseman
04-03-2008, 05:35 PM
no and no.

pacific
04-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah, he got someone to pretend to shoot him and lived through the 14 bullets, he now lives in Iraq and they didn't bury his real body, it was just a blow up Tupac Shakur ;)

Scouse
04-03-2008, 05:45 PM
I used to think he was alive, there lots of facts to think he is still alive, he raps about it in his songs. while he was in jail, he read the books of machiavelli thats where he got the name 'makaveli' machiavelli faked his death to escape his enemies, tupac had alot of enemies, could he of done the same? theres a video that proves hes alive and hes with his crew the outlawz, and they are saying to the camera "hide pac" tupac does look very skinny in that video and could easily be alook alike but people do lose weight and if tupac is alive and faked his death this well could be him. and why would the outlawz (if it is them) get a look alike and pretend it is pac? they were close friends of his.. tupac never had a funeral, why is that? on the cover of his album makaveli: don killuminati: the 7 day theory
he is on a cross, just like jesus. what did jesus do? came back to live..
is tupac hinting thats what hes going to do?

i got this off a website which is interesting:

There are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up too. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the title of his new album.... "The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory." 2pac was 25. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3). Also, on track five on the Makaveli album the voice at the begining says "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time." He even talks about the number 7 on his album! There are more 'coincidences' too.. The newest is on his brand new double album entitled "R U Still Down?". This album was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. The 7 day theory continues! What's with this????

theres lots more 'coincidences' with the number 7 with tupac.

just search tupac alive in youtube or google and you will see lots of sites & videos proving hes alive.

also in the song pacs life, if you listen to it backwards it says something like im alive or something i cant remember but thats on youtube.

but i really dont know if he is or not i hope he is.

:)

also he didnt get shot 14 times, he got shot 4 times.

and he's been shot 5 times before and lived.

Asher
04-03-2008, 05:47 PM
There are no tangible facts about him being alive, lol.

It's like saying Elvis is still alive.

jesus
04-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Also in some of his songs he raps about current events/news, but he wouldn't know about those if he was dead. I still think he is, however, until I am proved wrong.

Wootzeh
04-03-2008, 05:49 PM
who cares?

Edited by Hitman (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Scouse
04-03-2008, 05:51 PM
no one knows if hes alive or not, apart from his family.

Pyroka
04-03-2008, 05:51 PM
elvis is alive, but he went home (H) i think 2pac is dead tbh... im not sure.

cocaine
04-03-2008, 05:53 PM
wait, so has tupac released songs after he died? :S

Scouse
04-03-2008, 05:54 PM
heres the video of tupac

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7602479023310512850

he does look quite different but people can change?

cocaine, tupac recorded hundreds of songs before his 'death' and now his mum, afeni shakur, realeases them.

cocaine
04-03-2008, 05:58 PM
cocaine, tupac recorded hundreds of songs before his 'death' and now his mum, afeni shakur, realeases them.

why would he release them a while after he recorded them if he supposedly didnt know he was going to die? or did he know he would die soon? i dont know a great deal about it.

Scouse
04-03-2008, 06:01 PM
why would he release them a while after he recorded them if he supposedly didnt know he was going to die? or did he know he would die soon? i dont know a great deal about it.

i dont quite know what you mean but, tupac knew he'd die at an early age, he always rapped about dying and spoke about it, therefor he was in the studio everyday recording songs incase he did actually die.

listen to the lyrics on this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD1CrAFxOVU

and listen to this one, someones found him actually saying 'yes im alive'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWa-clWMZ7Q&feature=related

this one he says: you should see me ill be back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qS5aoUUpt0&feature=related

Charlie
04-03-2008, 06:05 PM
I watched a show and they said Tupac songs they were released after his death have some modern things in them, how the hell would he have those in his songs if he was dead? I guess he could be, but then again, he may not. No-one really knows.

Danny,
04-03-2008, 06:16 PM
If he was alive and he decided to go public about it lets be honest someone would probably kill him for pretending to be dead, and you can guarantee a jesus reference which would then annoy christians

Scouse
04-03-2008, 06:19 PM
If he was alive and he decided to go public about it lets be honest someone would probably kill him for pretending to be dead, and you can guarantee a jesus reference which would then annoy christians

if he came back he would probably be arrested, unless the police had something to do with it aswell.

another interesting video, specialy the bit were he mixes the letters up from his album and it says you think im dead yet im really alive or something like that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M-_19vzoqo

Danny,
04-03-2008, 06:23 PM
i have always thought it was strange that no witnesses came forward, when he was shot after a tyson fight in vegas (at least i think thats where he got shot)

Scouse
04-03-2008, 06:27 PM
i have always thought it was strange that no witnesses came forward, when he was shot after a tyson fight in vegas (at least i think thats where he got shot)

yeah he got shot after the tyson fight on the las vegas strip, the streets was packed with people and not 1 person saw the shooter. only 1 person who thought he could identify the person who shot tupac got killed acouple of months later, but that was supposedly an accident.

Danny,
04-03-2008, 06:42 PM
The fact that prince harry was hidden for two months also supports this, if tupac didnt meet anyone new like harry would of when fighting, anyone with enough money/knowledge could probably get away with not being found ever

Minstrels
04-03-2008, 06:49 PM
People said he would go public in 2007 now their saying he'll come out in 2014. :rolleyes:

Scouse
04-03-2008, 06:51 PM
People said he would go public in 2007 now their saying he'll come out in 2014. :rolleyes:

yeah i was one of those people, i believed tupac would be back on 7/7/07, but obviously he never, and now i dont know if he is or not.

Meti
04-03-2008, 07:00 PM
He is dead! He just recorded songs when he was alive, and now people do remixes with them, and fake that 2pac was made them when they made it.

Technologic
04-03-2008, 07:16 PM
saying 2pac is alive is like saying hitler and diana are alive.

it's a rumouurrrr, nothing more

Scouse
04-03-2008, 07:17 PM
saying 2pac is alive is like saying hitler and diana are alive.

it's a rumouurrrr, nothing more

no its not? :S tupac rapped about it and theres lots of stuff out there to prove he is alive..

Kardan
04-03-2008, 07:36 PM
He died over 11 years ago, I'm sure if he was alive somebody would have saw him and had proof.

Scouse
04-03-2008, 07:40 PM
He died over 11 years ago, I'm sure if he was alive somebody would have saw him and had proof.

have you read my replies or watched any of the videos ive posted?!

Unbilotitled
04-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Whats that picture about of him cut up? what happened there...? and wouldnt he die from that?

I do belive he's alive though

Scouse
04-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Whats that picture about of him cut up? what happened there...? and wouldnt he die from that?

I do belive he's alive though

supposedly faked, there is lots of faults on the picture to prove its fake and also isnt it ilegal to show autopsy pics?

this is a good vid to show the pic was fake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=JPXeilCOnQE

lew!
04-03-2008, 07:48 PM
I thought i saw him down tescos

Metric.
04-03-2008, 07:57 PM
It's either he's dead, or he's not dead. If there is a death cerificate then he's dead.

Misawa
04-03-2008, 07:58 PM
A. The video is a hoax.

B. I've seen that picture of him dead, and yes, it is illegal, but it happens all the time. Pictures of dead people are taken by coroners and such, they get on the internet because they're paid to leak.

Scouse
04-03-2008, 08:01 PM
A. The video is a hoax.

B. I've seen that picture of him dead, and yes, it is illegal, but it happens all the time. Pictures of dead people are taken by coroners and such, they get on the internet because they're paid to leak.

but the pic is fake

Misawa
04-03-2008, 08:07 PM
but the pic is fake

Nothing can prove that it's fake. There are conspiracy theories for everything. He's dead. Happened ages ago. Who cares.

Scouse
04-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Nothing can prove that it's fake. There are conspiracy theories for everything. He's dead. Happened ages ago. Who cares.

well hes missing a tattoo on the picture, i think that proves its fake?

Misawa
04-03-2008, 08:15 PM

Er, not at all. The picture isn't clear.

Unpredictible.1
04-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Also in some of his songs he raps about current events/news, but he wouldn't know about those if he was dead. I still think he is, however, until I am proved wrong.

which tattoo, take a screenshot of both pictures ;)

Scouse
04-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Er, not at all. The picture isn't clear.

which tattoo, take a screenshot of both pictures ;)

supposedly faked, there is lots of faults on the picture to prove its fake and also isnt it ilegal to show autopsy pics?

this is a good vid to show the pic was fake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=JPXeilCOnQE

watch that vid ^

Misawa
04-03-2008, 08:23 PM
watch that vid ^

It's a conspiracy theory. There are hundreds of videos for a whole load of others as well. Who cares anyway? He'd probably have killed himself through snorting regardless.

Scouse
04-03-2008, 08:25 PM
It's a conspiracy theory. There are hundreds of videos for a whole load of others as well. Who cares anyway? He'd probably have killed himself through snorting regardless.

the picture is fake. i care and what you mean through snorting? only drugs tupac took was weed

Misawa
04-03-2008, 08:36 PM
the picture is fake. i care and what you mean through snorting? only drugs tupac took was weed

A likely story. Just like all the other rappers, from "50 Cent" to "Snoop Dogg" - all coke-heads.

Scouse
04-03-2008, 08:39 PM
A likely story. Just like all the other rappers, from "50 Cent" to "Snoop Dogg" - all coke-heads.

how do you know? doubt 50 cent is, snoop dogg, probably. but tupac na i dont think so

Misawa
04-03-2008, 08:42 PM
how do you know? doubt 50 cent is, snoop dogg, probably. but tupac na i dont think so

There is a video of 50 Cent snorting off a table. Snoop Dog's had numerous class A drug busts, and of course he was.

Aflux
04-03-2008, 09:11 PM
He's a dinner lady at my school.

Jord
04-03-2008, 09:13 PM
He's a dinner lady at my school.

**** rly? Mine too

lScottl
04-03-2008, 09:17 PM
**** knows.

samsaBEAR
04-03-2008, 10:48 PM
i think he is still alive.
like someone said about prince harry, he is a member of the royal family, and he managed to get away with it for a couple of months. tupac is just a nobody compared, so he'd easily be able to hide away.

PaulMacC
04-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Yeah I also think he's alive though Im unsure.

Misawa
04-03-2008, 11:15 PM
i think he is still alive.
like someone said about prince harry, he is a member of the royal family, and he managed to get away with it for a couple of months. tupac is just a nobody compared, so he'd easily be able to hide away.

What about Prince Harry? He's been serving in a tour of duty.

Azul
04-03-2008, 11:34 PM
he's not dead, i heard him on the radio.

FlyingJesus
05-03-2008, 12:24 AM
The "current events" mentioned in his songs relates to a line about the Twin Towers getting attacked, which was obviously years before his death. What people don't realise is that it's been attacked before, just not successfully. Also lots of rappers talk about their own deaths - Biggie had the album "Ready To Die" and there's Ice Cube's "Death Certificate" just to bring up two. On the idea of numbers; most things can be brought down to 7, although 5's supposedly the easiest one to do or something.

In my view it's a great disrespect to him to say that he's still out and about, and if he was planning a comeback it would have happened years ago.

samsaBEAR
05-03-2008, 08:02 AM
What about Prince Harry? He's been serving in a tour of duty.
yes, but no one knew about it did they untill it was leaked

FlyingJesus
05-03-2008, 12:40 PM
To hush up the disappearance of Tupac you'd need the co-operation of his family, whichever friends he wouldn't want to upset with his death, his label, the police crew involved, the hospital crew involved, the mortuary crew involved and probably various others. Someone would have leaked info by now if he was still alive.

Misawa
05-03-2008, 02:41 PM
To hush up the disappearance of Tupac you'd need the co-operation of his family, whichever friends he wouldn't want to upset with his death, his label, the police crew involved, the hospital crew involved, the mortuary crew involved and probably various others. Someone would have leaked info by now if he was still alive.

Yep. He's been dead for over 10 years. Let it go.

rhythmGFX
05-03-2008, 04:16 PM
people say bin laden was dead
videos of him have been released

tupac could do the same

Teyauna.
07-03-2008, 04:49 PM
He's dead. Seriously. How can you fake your death for so long and be so well known? Also, I'm sure they buried him and everything, so it's like impossible to do so. Sorry, he's dead. It's sad, but for years people have been saying '2pac isn't dead'. Trust me, he's dead.

Rarelime
07-03-2008, 04:55 PM
he was shot like 14 times or summit pretty hard to fake

BUT 50 CENT GOT SHOT 9 TIMES AND IS STILL ALIVE!!! ;)

If he's still alive wouldn't he of been noticed, not unless he's been living on mars for the last god knows how many years.

rhythmGFX
07-03-2008, 09:44 PM
BUT 50 CENT GOT SHOT 9 TIMES AND IS STILL ALIVE!!! ;)

If he's still alive wouldn't he of been noticed, not unless he's been living on mars for the last god knows how many years.

he could have been in cognito;)

Ivake
07-03-2008, 10:16 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWa-clWMZ7Q&feature=related

In one of his videos, he's wearing trainers not released till after he died.
He is still alive.

Scouse
08-03-2008, 12:09 AM
He's dead. Seriously. How can you fake your death for so long and be so well known? Also, I'm sure they buried him and everything, so it's like impossible to do so. Sorry, he's dead. It's sad, but for years people have been saying '2pac isn't dead'. Trust me, he's dead.

his funeral got canceled. and you dont know for sure if he is or not.

Abbie.
08-03-2008, 12:11 AM

He is still alive.

LOL hes wearing trainers, so he MUST be alive m8!!!!!!1

i have year 2100 gloves
i shall be alive, even when i die

Unpredictible.1
08-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Some trainers get released before its out.

Coldplay
08-03-2008, 12:34 AM
The 7 thing is stupid, If you look for something, you will find it, such as the number 23, 5, 7 etc...

Like the number 23 the film..

It's all psychologically.

le harry
08-03-2008, 11:10 AM
the rumours are CRAP. he's blatantly dead.

samsaBEAR
08-03-2008, 11:45 AM

He is still alive.
its a good point, however a lot of celebrities get shoes and clothes before they are realised, as their fans will think 'oh gotta get that' then start saving or whatever for them.
unless its shows that were released like 5 years after

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!