PDA

View Full Version : hmmm Pheasants

Dan2nd
05-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Where I live you get quite alot of Pheasants walking around and stuff normally Pheasants look like this

http://www.surfbirds.com/blogs/Frampton25/archives/PHEASANT-NIKON-015.jpg

Yestaday my mate and I were driving along and saw one with a black and white striped head the question is have we discovered a new species or... is it another sort Pheasant which doesn't normaly roam in our area anyone know? because we planning on catching it and selling it for millions xD

LouisCollins
05-03-2008, 12:18 PM
You get phesents? in Reading :| Where i come from in READING you get dog and cat poo and slappers =]

Dan2nd
05-03-2008, 12:21 PM
You get phesents? in Reading :| Where i come from in READING you get dog and cat poo and slappers =]

obviously not in the center of town lol but in the country roads and stuff yeah

Technologic
05-03-2008, 02:02 PM
There are pheasants all over the countryside, about 5 minutes from where i live.

I used to chase them when i was younger :D

I've also been pheasant hunting which was quite fun cept i missed every time :l

Slowpoke
05-03-2008, 02:11 PM
There are pheasants all over the countryside, about 5 minutes from where i live.

I used to chase them when i was younger :D

I've also been pheasant hunting which was quite fun cept i missed every time :l

Same although it's a little grass area called the solarium. there are hundreds of rabbits, wild cats and pheasants that live on there.

Dan2nd
05-03-2008, 02:14 PM
and they just stroll out in front of cars urrg the mess lol

LouisCollins
05-03-2008, 02:18 PM
On our way towards blackbush market we see them dead in the road but thats about it,.

Technologic
05-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Same although it's a little grass area called the solarium. there are hundreds of rabbits, wild cats and pheasants that live on there.
Lolol.

I live near the real countryside, you can see the pennines out the window, peak district national park ftw.

Recursion
10-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Probably just a female pheasant :P

http://www.english-country-garden.com/a/i/birds/pheasant-9.jpg

We get loads here, lol they are so tame they try to come in the house if we leave the back door open :/

-Xiangu-
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
lol I like pheasants

Ugawa
11-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Ugly looking things aint they lol :D

XX

GommeInc
11-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Where I live you get quite alot of Pheasants walking around and stuff normally Pheasants look like this

http://www.surfbirds.com/blogs/Frampton25/archives/PHEASANT-NIKON-015.jpg

Yestaday my mate and I were driving along and saw one with a black and white striped head the question is have we discovered a new species or... is it another sort Pheasant which doesn't normaly roam in our area anyone know? because we planning on catching it and selling it for millions xD
They're not a new species. I have loads around here. They roam around the same areas as the common pheasant, but aren't as popular. I can't remember the name but it's got something to do with their ears :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!