PDA

View Full Version : Should the Union Jack contain part of the Welsh flag?

Kardan
05-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Well considering the Union Jack is the flag of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and contains part of the national flags of N. Ireland, Scotland and England... Shouldn't it contain part of the Welsh flag?

I found this design on the internet and thought it was good...

But thoughts? Should we change the Union Jack to include Wales?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/Kardan-habbo/newunionjack.png

jesus
05-03-2008, 09:04 PM
It doesn't look bad but they shouldn't change it for anything.

Virgin Mary
05-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Ew, no.

mangle
05-03-2008, 09:08 PM
That looks alright , I just don't think after all these years of having it it should be changed.

lew!
05-03-2008, 09:11 PM
It actually looks nice.. Would look nice if it was in white though instead of red.

Misawa
05-03-2008, 09:43 PM
That design doesn't look bad, but I don't want it to be changed, and it never will be... it'll probably be erased thanks to muslims though.

alexxxxx
05-03-2008, 10:05 PM
That design doesn't look bad, but I don't want it to be changed, and it never will be... it'll probably be erased thanks to muslims though.

what? 'erased cause of muslims?'

>_>

Charlie
05-03-2008, 10:06 PM
I think so, the flag looks pretty good that way. :P

Technologic
05-03-2008, 10:08 PM
The only thing that'll change it if the damned government decide it's too british

Pawf
05-03-2008, 10:15 PM
No, seeing as Wales is only a principality... :S

EDIT: Ugly flag too, and what they hell are people on about Muslims for?

Neversoft
05-03-2008, 10:17 PM
No, leave it.

Geraint
05-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Ever heard of Welsh not British.

**** the flag. I'd rather leave Britain and be like Ireland. We have our own goverment and different laws. Who gives a ****.

Davii
05-03-2008, 10:23 PM
whats the northern irish part of the flag pls

Misawa
05-03-2008, 10:24 PM

Because of them, it's politically incorrect to fly the flag outside your own house, and the council will make you take it down.

Pawf
05-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Because of them, it's politically incorrect to fly the flag outside your own house, and the council will make you take it down.

I'm aware of that, but it's because of an extremist minority. Because of an extremist minority (namely terrorists and power hungry politicians), innocent people are being blown up by terrorists AND the American and British army.

whats the northern irish part of the flag pls

It's the St. Patrick's cross (red diagonal cross on white)

EDIT:

**** the flag. I'd rather leave Britain and be like Ireland. We have our own goverment and different laws. Who gives a ****.

Wales is part of Britain and has it's own Assembly... Scotland has its own Parliament and own laws too, hence tuitions fees not being instated there

FlyingJesus
05-03-2008, 10:39 PM

Guessing you don't know a lot about the Assembly but it's awful compared to the main and Scottish Parliaments.

Pawf
05-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Guessing you don't know a lot about the Assembly but it's awful compared to the main and Scottish Parliaments.

Lol, secondary legislative functions ftw!

Geraint
05-03-2008, 10:44 PM
You can all think what you want but at the end of the day I, a person who lives in Wales, thinks that Wales should not be Britain. I know a lot of people who think the same way as me too.

Pawf
05-03-2008, 10:49 PM
That's why Plaid have bags of support and the referendum on devolution of Wales was so clear cut :rolleyes: <-- ALL COMPLETELY SARCASTIC

You don't live in the North by any chance do you?

FlyingJesus
05-03-2008, 10:49 PM
You only think that because you want to be oh-so-individual :S nothing would change (for the better, for you at least) if Wales broke away from Britain. If you have any real reasons, please do share them.

Fart
05-03-2008, 10:50 PM
yes! Wales need to be more included :)
Cymru 4lyf LOL

Pawf
05-03-2008, 10:54 PM
You only think that because you want to be oh-so-individual :S nothing would change (for the better, for you at least) if Wales broke away from Britain. If you have any real reasons, please do share them.

Exactly, Scotland has North Sea oil, what does Wales have to support an economy? Nothing. Welsh nationalism is all about regaining culture anyway, not political independence which is the case in Scotland

Geraint
05-03-2008, 10:57 PM
That's why Plaid have bags of support and the referendum on devolution of Wales was so clear cut :rolleyes: <-- ALL COMPLETELY SARCASTIC

You don't live in the North by any chance do you?

Plaid, a party for Wales, is going to get nowhere. Wales has 3 million people and to be honest they're ****(the party not the people). They were in my constituency not long ago. Both our AM and MP's are labour. British labour and Welsh Labour

Does it look like I live in the North.

Are opinions not allowed any more?

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Does it look like I live in the North.

Not after that outburst it doesn't! Just assumed that, because of your uninformed opinion of nationalism and independence, you would be.

samsaBEAR
05-03-2008, 11:01 PM
like someone said, wales is a principality, so surely they don't deserve a place on our flag. well not dont deserve, but you get me, it isn't needed because they're not a country.
+that design is horrid.

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:02 PM
like someone said, wales is a principality, so surely they don't deserve a place on our flag. well not dont deserve, but you get me, it isn't needed because they're not a country.
+that design is horrid.

Yeah, put Wales on the flag and where does it end? Counties represented like American states?

Moh
It makes it look too erm... Welsh?

Nli.
;4510374']what? 'erased cause of muslims?'

>_>
Meaning; most muslims complain about everything patriotic.

But personally I don't like it, there's more "welsh" on there then the other countrys...

Geraint
05-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Yeah, put Wales on the flag and where does it end? Counties represented like American states?

Because Wales is a county :rolleyes:

kk.
05-03-2008, 11:05 PM

PC isnt it lol.

whats irish about the union jack?

Geraint
05-03-2008, 11:06 PM
PC isnt it lol.

Ireland isn't in the U.K.

FlyingJesus
05-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Are opinions not allowed any more?

Yeah that's why I asked you to share them

kk.
05-03-2008, 11:09 PM
i meant northern island :)

http://www.enjoyyourworld.com/pics/flags/EU_NORTHERN_IRELAND.gif

i didnt know that they had their own flag lol. my mistake. but tbh, its the same as england :)

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Because Wales is a county :rolleyes:

Can't tell what you're trying to say. If you think Wales is a county you're wrong. If you think I'm saying Wales is a county you're... WRONG! Notice earlier I said it was a principality. I was simply asking a rhetorical question about where you stop in terms of a large enough place with its own identity being individual enough to be represented on the flag.

EDIT:

i meant northern island :)

http://www.enjoyyourworld.com/pics/flags/EU_NORTHERN_IRELAND.gif

i didnt know that they had their own flag lol. my mistake. but tbh, its the same as england :)

As I said earlier, it's the flag of St. Patrick which is represented for N. Ireland, diagonals red cross on white background.

Misawa
05-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Can't tell what you're trying to say. If you think Wales is a county you're wrong. If you think I'm saying Wales is a county you're... WRONG! Notice earlier I said it was a principality. I was simply asking a rhetorical question about where you stop in terms of a large enough place with its own identity being individual enough to be represented on the flag.

Yeah, Northern Ireland is the only Irish part of the Kingdom. Wales is a country, not a county, as is the Land of the Scots.

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:13 PM
N.I have been against even being associated with the rest of the UK for quite some time, till October. Give it time, they probably will. Same with Wales, but it's hard to find a place for Wales on the flag. =P Also, if they put a white border around the dragon on that flag, I would say it'd look pretty good...

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Yeah, Northern Ireland is the only Irish part of the Kingdom. Wales is a country, not a county, as is the Land of the Scots.

Wales is not a country.

Roboevil
05-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Any Scot, or Welshman that thinks they can survive independant of England are absolutely mad. They have a population of about 4 people in total, how do they expect to take on the rest of the economy of the world? Your countries will crumble lol.

I honestly don't know why everyone has to be so patriotic, who gives a flying ****? You're no different except you live across an invisible border on the same island. Why do you need your own government anyway, it's not like the decisions you make are going to be any different.

One of the things I've heard Scottish people say is "I don't want English people making decisions for me and my country." Whoever believes that is an idiot. Also, Tony Blaire and Gordon brown are both Scottish!!

Smiffla, why isn't Wales a country?

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Smiffla, why isn't Wales a country?

The same reason "Sealand" isn't a country, they just aren't classed as them.

Also they did make several decisions differently, such as bringing smoking ban earlier, scrapping tuition fees and allowing homosexuality to be advertised in schools.

EDIT:

One of the things I've heard Scottish people say is "I don't want English people making decisions for me and my country."

But they feel it's OK for Scottish MPs to vote on matters for England.

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:26 PM
The same reason "Sealand" isn't a country, they just aren't classed as them.

Uhm, how can you class a country? Do they have to apply for this position via the U-freakin-N?

Roboevil
05-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Uhm, how can you class a country? Do they have to apply for this position via the U-freakin-N?

What the hell?

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:28 PM

Don't be ridiculous. Same as classifying towns, cities, villages, hamlets, counties, states, provinces, etc.

Moh
05-03-2008, 11:28 PM
What the hell?
Exactly what I was thinking.

Im going to leave this flag, I dont like the word "Jack" all over it :(

Abbie.
05-03-2008, 11:29 PM
PC isnt it lol.

what are u on about irish flags for, republic of ireland = green white and gold

Northern ireland isnt part of the republic of ireland......

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:30 PM
What the hell?

Thats what you should be thinking about Smiffla's comment!

Don't be ridiculous. Same as classifying towns, cities, villages, hamlets, counties, states, provinces, etc.

Cities usually have a shopping centre, museums, and other cultural aspects to make them cities. Towns have shopping centres, cultural aspects and small museums. There's a way to differntiate the two, I read about it once. Wales is a country, just like any other. I think they're so neutral though, that they're hardly noticed and they're not put on the flag.

Roboevil
05-03-2008, 11:31 PM

That looks so ugly. It looks like someone's just lazily slapped it on; the Welsh flag is just a bit crap anyway.

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:31 PM
what are u on about irish flags for, republic of ireland = green white and gold

Northern ireland isnt part of the republic of ireland......

It's Green, white and orange... Green for Catholics and orange for Protestants

EDIT:

@ Pyroka

Wales remains the largest principality in the world.

Geraint
05-03-2008, 11:32 PM
If they put a dragon onto that flag I know what flag I would be taken out with me and that's the Welsh flag that I have in my bedroom.

Abbie.
05-03-2008, 11:33 PM
It's Green, white and orange... Green for Catholics and orange for Protestants

well i live there
and i say GOLD.

:]

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:34 PM
well i live there
and i say GOLD.

Your quick profile says Northern Ireland, not ROI...

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:35 PM
PRINCIPALITY? WTH. I've never heard of that word, ever. I think Wales deserve as much rights as Scotland do with the involvement of England. Wales are seriously left out in the UK, and just overshadowed and controlled by everyone else. It's a shame really, but that's the way I see it.

Abbie.
05-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Your quick profile says Northern Ireland, not ROI...

when did i say i lived in ROI#

i said 'i live THERE'

i could have meant NI

Misawa
05-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Wales is not a country.

Er, yes it is.

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:38 PM
PRINCIPALITY? WTH. I've never heard of that word, ever. I think Wales deserve as much rights as Scotland do with the involvement of England. Wales are seriously left out in the UK, and just overshadowed and controlled by everyone else. It's a shame really, but that's the way I see it.

They do have the same rights in terms of involvement with England, in that if elected into Westminster they can vote on English issues. That's what I think is unfair. Wales are left out and overshadowed, I agree. But they don't have a big nationalist movement like Scotland do, which is why they only got dealt an Assembly with secondary legislative functions, instead of the Parliament that Scotland got.

EDIT:

Er, yes it is.

No it's not.

And @ Abbie.

Stop nit-picking. We were talking about ROI flag and you said you lived there, simple as. Stop trying to back track and admit you're wrong :P

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Mmm... Wales with their own parliament would definitelty be something to look at. I don't think we have a UK parliament do we? I'm not sure... I mean like, a summit where all UK countries meet and talk about issues in the UK which are nationwide. I'm sure they don't have that, but I might be wrong. I think it's wrong that they've got involvement with England, but they probably have to follow English law anyway?

Roboevil
05-03-2008, 11:41 PM
They were left out because they wern't part of the Union at the time it was declared.

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Mmm... Wales with their own parliament would definitelty be something to look at. I don't think we have a UK parliament do we? I'm not sure... I mean like, a summit where all UK countries meet and talk about issues in the UK which are nationwide. I'm sure they don't have that, but I might be wrong. I think it's wrong that they've got involvement with England, but they probably have to follow English law anyway?

Yeah, Westminster is a UK Parliament, it deals with issues for the whole of the UK. But I know what you mean about their involvement being wrong.

Abbie.
05-03-2008, 11:42 PM
politics is confusingg

so whats the house of commons, and house of lords

is that a parliament
or is that like a place they go to get laws passed

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:42 PM
See, I look at Westminister as the English parliament, since I never hear about Scottish, Welsh & Irish parliament coming together to make decisions. Probably because English politicians bully the lot really. I don't like how my country is ran, never have. House of commons is where Regional Members of Parliament gather, but I think House of Lords is higher up? Like where all the big parties gather? I'm not too sure.

Pawf
05-03-2008, 11:45 PM
See, I look at Westminister as the English parliament, since I never hear about Scottish, Welsh & Irish parliament coming together to make decisions. Probably because English politicians bully the lot really. I don't like how my country is ran, never have. House of commons is where Members of Parliament gather, but I think House of Lords is higher up? I'm not too sure.

They don't come together. They are devolved institutions which mean they have been given power by Westminster (UK Parliament, not just England) that can technically be taken away. English politicians? Gordon Brown stands in Scotland...

Roboevil
05-03-2008, 11:46 PM
politics is confusingg

so whats the house of commons, and house of lords

is that a parliament
or is that like a place they go to get laws passed

...The House of Lords is a court.

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Gordon Brown I don't mind, it's the people underneath him which keep him afloat which annoy me the most. They make some jacked up decisions. Gordon himself is a good PM, but his party is far from good. It's a shame they don't come together, I mean, they can do a G8 summit can't they! But NOOOO, when it comes to their own ground, they can't do that.

World peace obviously means more than the state of peace on the ground they stand on. Ironically.

Pawf

... in some instances, but also votes on Bills

and on that note I'm leaving ;) Night night folks

Abbie.

o.....

this is one of these times were i wish i didnt say nothing lol :(

i asked my history teacher if Lenin was communist, and i got a funny look.. lol

Roboevil
05-03-2008, 11:56 PM
... in some instances, but also votes on Bills

and on that note I'm leaving ;) Night night folks

In all instances.

Adam$
06-03-2008, 12:01 AM
No, I don't think it should.

Misawa
06-03-2008, 12:13 AM
They do have the same rights in terms of involvement with England, in that if elected into Westminster they can vote on English issues. That's what I think is unfair. Wales are left out and overshadowed, I agree. But they don't have a big nationalist movement like Scotland do, which is why they only got dealt an Assembly with secondary legislative functions, instead of the Parliament that Scotland got.

EDIT:

No it's not.

And @ Abbie.

Stop nit-picking. We were talking about ROI flag and you said you lived there, simple as. Stop trying to back track and admit you're wrong :P

Wales IS a country. It's like Scotland, a costinuence country.

Virgin Mary
06-03-2008, 12:20 AM

That looks so ugly. It looks like someone's just lazily slapped it on; the Welsh flag is just a bit crap anyway.
IT LOOKS MORE LIKE SOMETHING DID A PERIOD ON IT URGH EW DISGUSTING! I CAN'T STAND IT!

Anyway, the Queen is the most powerful: after all, the Prince of Wales is her son.

GommeInc
06-03-2008, 12:27 AM
It's ok I guess, but I prefer the clean lines of the current flag :)

Muniflex
06-03-2008, 12:50 AM
I'm not goinjg to get into the politics as i know nothing, but being half welsh i do like the place alot, and alot of welsh people don't liek the english, visa versa...

I liked the flag aty first glance but after a bit i don' really like it, loosk too out of place, plus it would never happen anyway

Welsh joke: What do you do when you go England?

Sh...:eusa_whis everywhere

LoveHateHero
06-03-2008, 12:56 AM
no wales is crap. they should stay out.

xxMATTGxx
06-03-2008, 06:31 AM
It looks good, but I rather keep the Union Jack, as thats well known. Less hassle to produce the new flag and hand it out to the Royal Navy, the troops in Iraq and anyone else.

Xarea
06-03-2008, 07:33 AM
Hell no. Ever.

Ezzie.
06-03-2008, 09:30 AM
But they're welsh? Our backwards cousins that we've cornered off into a part of the u.k, and we're keeping em there

/shoo

Breakfloor
06-03-2008, 09:34 AM
i am patriotic. i will fight for queen and country. i do not think we need or want the union jack changed.

Daphne,
06-03-2008, 09:34 AM
I think a lot of flags need re-thinking. But the thing is, it's really quite a deep issue.
Personally, I believe the Australian flag should be replaced with the Aboriginal flag. However, old veterans are strongly apposed.
:rolleyes:

Ezzie.
06-03-2008, 09:49 AM
I think a lot of flags need re-thinking. But the thing is, it's really quite a deep issue.
Personally, I believe the Australian flag should be replaced with the Aboriginal flag. However, old veterans are strongly apposed.

I agree, aboriginals should get their spot on the flag imo

GommeInc
06-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Why change something that isn't broken? Unless a huge majority of Aboriginals are protesting against it and causing conflict around Austrailia.

Virgin Mary
06-03-2008, 01:09 PM
I thought aboriginals were cavemen

FlyingJesus
06-03-2008, 01:34 PM
i am patriotic. i will fight for queen and country. i do not think we need or want the union jack changed.

lol@that coming from someone called Jamaica :D

Why should that happen? The absolutely MASSIVE majority of people in Australia are the descendants of immigrants and convicts from the British Empire, and they're the ones who built up the country. It's like saying we should have an old Gaelic or Celtic flag or something instead of the Jack

Swearwolf
06-03-2008, 01:40 PM
that would involve changing the australian/new zealand flags aswell cos their flags feature the union jack..

Cwmbran
06-03-2008, 02:09 PM
I'd rather not see the Welsh flag featured on the Union Jack.

They are not featured on there as Wales was not part of the United Kingdom when the flag was made.

Ugawa
06-03-2008, 02:15 PM
The union jack probz wont be changed now

XX

Janet Snakehole
06-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Wales isn't part of us really though, so no.
Besides, if it was - it'd be a damn ugly flag if you think about it? :S

I love the welsh.
<3

Virgin Mary
06-03-2008, 04:31 PM
The only reason these countries care about being on it is because no one would care about them as separate countries, but they seem to want nothing to do with England when it comes to politics.

-:Undertaker:-
06-03-2008, 05:01 PM
;4510374']what? 'erased cause of muslims?'

>_>

aka left wing interferance.

Erm no I don't think it should, however i'm more proud of my countrys flag rather than the unfair Union which favours Scotland more than any other country in the UK.

Lubricant
06-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Don't give a flying crap about British flag. Whole place is rubbish. I'm moving to America when possible.

Dan2nd
06-03-2008, 07:11 PM
I found this design on the internet and thought it was good...

But thoughts? Should we change the Union Jack to include Wales?

That would be th worst thing that could ever happen ever!!!! why the hell would anyone want to put that on the union jack to me that would be a kick in the nuts...

Pawf
06-03-2008, 09:25 PM
aka left wing interferance.

Erm no I don't think it should, however i'm more proud of my countrys flag rather than the unfair Union which favours Scotland more than any other country in the UK.

I agree with you and your signature :)

Kardan
06-03-2008, 09:38 PM
I'd rather not see the Welsh flag featured on the Union Jack.

They are not featured on there as Wales was not part of the United Kingdom when the flag was made.

Yeah, but orginally St. Patrick's cross wasn't on the flag but when N.I became part of the UK they changed it.

And people saying about the flag design, it's only a design someone made, not official or anything. There's many others but I preferred that one.

Here were a few others:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2007/11/27/flags/flag32.gif
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2007/11/27/flags/flag34.gif
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2007/11/27/flags/flag12.gif

Metric.
06-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah, but orginally St. Patrick's cross wasn't on the flag but when N.I became part of the UK they changed it.

And people saying about the flag design, it's only a design someone made, not official or anything. There's many others but I preferred that one.

Here were a few others:

It looks TACKY!

Hazza
06-03-2008, 09:43 PM
The flag in the starter thread is mank.
And if the Union Jack got changed it would ruin the flag forever.

Metric.
06-03-2008, 09:46 PM
the current flag is simple, thats the way it should stay!

Hazza
06-03-2008, 09:47 PM
the current flag is simple, thats the way it should stay!
'greeedd.

Jordy
06-03-2008, 09:50 PM

Here were a few others:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2007/11/27/flags/flag12.gifAll of them are hideous and pathetic, some of which are pretty much a joke.

Just think how hard it would be to draw the flag, though I guess the Welsh have that issue drawing their flag anyway, but they don't need to shift the difficulties to us :P

Browney
06-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Don't give a flying crap about British flag. Whole place is rubbish. I'm moving to America when possible.

You give me such hope for the future of our country.

And they are all pretty hideous. Isn't there another welsh symbol thats alittle more discreet?

Dan2nd
06-03-2008, 10:17 PM

Here were a few others:

no =[ the union jack should stay the way it is

Daphne,
09-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Why change something that isn't broken? Unless a huge majority of Aboriginals are protesting against it and causing conflict around Austrailia.
Perhaps to you it is not broken... However, I can assure you that many indigenous peoples would beg to differ.

Why should that happen? The absolutely MASSIVE majority of people in Australia are the descendants of immigrants and convicts from the British Empire, and they're the ones who built up the country. It's like saying we should have an old Gaelic or Celtic flag or something instead of the Jack
Because, the Indigenous peoples of Australia were here thousands and thousands of years before any white-man. These people had been one with the land for generation after generation. They had their own, successful way of life. We came and invaded. We saw it was different to what we knew, it was "un-Christian" and "primitive".
Yes, we have "built-up" the country. However, at the same time we are destroying it. We've done less right than wrong.

alexxxxx
09-03-2008, 10:56 AM
no welsh flag on union jack plz. dont fix what's not broken.

mangle
09-03-2008, 11:45 AM
;4520062']no welsh flag on union jack plz. dont fix what's not broken.

AMEN BRA!

FlyingJesus
09-03-2008, 01:15 PM
[font=Century Gothic]Because, the Indigenous peoples of Australia were here thousands and thousands of years before any white-man. These people had been one with the land for generation after generation. They had their own, successful way of life. We came and invaded. We saw it was different to what we knew, it was "un-Christian" and "primitive".
Yes, we have "built-up" the country. However, at the same time we are destroying it. We've done less right than wrong.

...And the Celts/Gaels/Picts were in Britain before all the Saxon and Roman invasions and whatnot. Most places have been conquered at some point and I can't think of many places outside of Africa where the native peoples have majority rule.

-:Undertaker:-
09-03-2008, 07:11 PM
[font=Century Gothic]Perhaps to you it is not broken... However, I can assure you that many indigenous peoples would beg to differ.

Because, the Indigenous peoples of Australia were here thousands and thousands of years before any white-man. These people had been one with the land for generation after generation. They had their own, successful way of life. We came and invaded. We saw it was different to what we knew, it was "un-Christian" and "primitive".

Them people can't run countrys, look at Zimbarbwe now after the white man left. You have no idea what your talking about.

Technologic
09-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Them people can't run countrys, look at Zimbarbwe now after the white man left. You have no idea what your talking about.
We should've never given up rhodesia

Virgin Mary
09-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Exactly, a flag is made to represent a national civilisation, not some cavemen whose only claim is that they were there first.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!