PDA

View Full Version : Arguing

Disaronno
06-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Jesus, i never thought id post it on here but ah well. Me and my girlfriend have been together about 1 year and 8 months now and, this entire month, its been non-stop arguing.

I get very paranoid about a lot and so does she, however, we trust each other enough and one of the reasons why we are so paranoid is because we have both been cheated on.

Yesterday we argued and i really did loose my temper, the worst ive ever lost it. We sorted it out and today we started to tiff but then i just hung up and went and gave her a hug (she was in the hall i was on the courtyard) and then she just laughed and i said dont let that happen, and she said im sorry and so did i.

the question is, why cant we stop arguing? Shes "due" in about 6 days but it was happening well before this. help?

Muniflex
06-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Well that certainly is alot of arguing, arguing is natural but too much is unhealthy...
In some relationships arguing keeps them together, not meaning to get into your persoanl life but some relationships argue because it makes their sex lives better...

I'm not sure how you can stop though. Perhaps just relax a bit? Don't be picky about tiny little things.
And if you keep arguing maybe you two just don't belong together? You may not want to hear that but you have to think about it.

Hope that helps:)

Ugawa
06-03-2008, 12:49 PM
u nly argue coz u care, if u ddn care u wldn be bovered to argue :D

X

Shoed
06-03-2008, 04:02 PM
argueing is one of the main things in a strong relationship (:

Minstrels
06-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Lack of intercourse.

pacific
06-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Hormones..

Muniflex
07-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Hormones don't cause arguments...

Well they do i suppose but i doubt it is that, everyone argues.....

Buax
07-03-2008, 12:57 PM
It really does depend on the aruguments and when you get into one, just say stop, sorry and makeup before it goes any futher.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!