PDA

View Full Version : Speaklife - Revamp

@xP
06-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Hi there!

I'll be honest. Lately Speaklife has been extremly inactive. Hopefully the forum can get back to how it was with plenty of active members and posting, just like it was.

We have released alot of stuff trying to make the forum as fancy as possible.
Including new Arcade games, New premium colours, A new style, New forums.

All we need now is new active memebers. ;)

Moderator applications are currently open and can be viewed by clicking HERE. (http://speaklife.co.uk/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=545)

We might be offering Free Premium once again so heres another reason to join us! The forum has alot of thing to do and the current community is fantastic!

So why not join in with the fun?
See you there!
www.SPEAKLIFE.co.uk (http://www.SPEAKLIFE.co.uk)

iJoe
08-03-2008, 10:43 AM
I will +rep all members who register and post :)

blanky12!
08-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Very good site :)

hope it does well, as i have said once before.

oJosh..
08-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Looking good. Good luck with the website!

iJoe
08-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Very good site :)

hope it does well, as i have said once before.

Looking good. Good luck with the website!

Feel free to register :)

L!nK..
08-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Woah that's gone in-active.

Usually teen sites are very good like www.teenhut.net
goodluck ;)

blanky12!
08-03-2008, 02:53 PM
i dnt think they started that long ago

@xP
08-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Woah that's gone in-active.

Usually teen sites are very good like www.teenhut.net (http://www.teenhut.net)
goodluck ;)

We're picking up a little.
Teenhut as been open for a long while.

Lilian
08-03-2008, 07:02 PM
No offense, but its just another forum to me. Theres nothing about it that makes me go "oh wow, how did they do that?" The layout is something i've seen before aswell so maybe you should create a nice new layout. Although, the v3 layout is nicely done.

@xP
08-03-2008, 07:11 PM
No offense, but its just another forum to me. Theres nothing about it that makes me go "oh wow, how did they do that?" The layout is something i've seen before aswell so maybe you should create a nice new layout. Although, the v3 layout is nicely done.

Which layout?
The Blue Wave layout or the V3 Layout?

What can we do to make you go oh wow!

Lilian
08-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Which layout?
The Blue Wave layout or the V3 Layout?

What can we do to make you go oh wow!

I've seen the blue wave layout but the V3 layout is nice. And I am not sure, its just another forum to myself. Theres nothing special about it, I can do whatever is on that forum on many many other forums. I am not being mean, my point stands to all forums really, its the same thing over and over again.

L!nK..
08-03-2008, 09:10 PM
We're picking up a little.
Teenhut as been open for a long while.
True, but they started worse then you now look where they are.
( I know the owner) joined his first forum.
was a free forum and was much popular then yours. lol

That's what I said alot of times, the gradients look familiar and I know definitely he never made it.

@xP
09-03-2008, 01:47 PM
True, but they started worse then you now look where they are.
( I know the owner) joined his first forum.
was a free forum and was much popular then yours. lol

That's what I said alot of times, the gradients look familiar and I know definitely he never made it.

Obv i did. ;l

Some of the coding it from the style from THF old skin.

L!nK..
09-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Obv i did. ;l

Some of the coding it from the style from THF old skin.

nah you never.

oJosh..
10-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Thanks mate. I might register, but a bit too busy now. Might do it later.

iJoe
10-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks mate. I might register, but a bit too busy now. Might do it later.

Great :) Hope to see you there :)

We are now starting to pick up again :)

@xP
10-03-2008, 05:38 PM
nah you never.

cz u cnt skin m8.

blanky12!
10-03-2008, 06:17 PM
nah you never.
y u always arguing with them?

@xP
10-03-2008, 06:22 PM

he's jelous.

L!nK..
10-03-2008, 06:23 PM
cz u cnt skin m8.
I can, I just don't choose too.

why you getting involved?

he's jelous.
of a unpopular forum..
yes:rolleyes:

today
10-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Hia im going to slate this "revamp" :)

A) Stop using MY gradients considering they were for a HABBO FORUM and not this "SpeakLife" k?

B) That banner is the worse design banner i've seen for ages why? As your trying to make a banner alike some popular styled designs but fail so hard its unreal.

C) "© ezi - Speaklife" erm im sorry you stole my design, editing the banner slightly and adding your copyright along with "minor" tweaks does not make it yours and never will, so stop trying to be "bigger" then you really are.

D) Getting more popular are we? "Members: 81, Active Members: 54" yeah really seems like members want to stay around k? "The most members online over 24 hours was 22, Yesterday at 08:49 AM." Once again hardly many really is it? "
Most users ever online was 55, Yesterday at 11:38 PM.
ezi (http://www.speaklife.co.uk/member.php?u=2)" *Sighs* if your picking up why is your forum DEAD at prime time..

E) You've had more revamps in a month then any forum i've known, revamping does not make your forum anymore popular then anyone else's

F) Corey why say you can style/code when you clearly copying coding from other styles and adding gradients DOES NOT MAKE YOU A STYLE DESIGNER. :rolleyes:

@xP
10-03-2008, 07:55 PM
I can, I just don't choose too.

why you getting involved?

of a unpopular forum..
yes:rolleyes:

if i offered you forum manager job you would accept it. :D

Lilian
10-03-2008, 08:21 PM

A) Stop using MY gradients considering they were for a HABBO FORUM and not this "SpeakLife" k?

B) That banner is the worse design banner i've seen for ages why? As your trying to make a banner alike some popular styled designs but fail so hard its unreal.

C) "© ezi - Speaklife" erm im sorry you stole my design, editing the banner slightly and adding your copyright along with "minor" tweaks does not make it yours and never will, so stop trying to be "bigger" then you really are.

D) Getting more popular are we? "Members: 81, Active Members: 54" yeah really seems like members want to stay around k? "The most members online over 24 hours was 22, Yesterday at 08:49 AM." Once again hardly many really is it? "
ezi (http://www.speaklife.co.uk/member.php?u=2)" *Sighs* if your picking up why is your forum DEAD at prime time..

E) You've had more revamps in a month then any forum i've known, revamping does not make your forum anymore popular then anyone else's

F) Corey why say you can style/code when you clearly copying coding from other styles and adding gradients DOES NOT MAKE YOU A STYLE DESIGNER. :rolleyes:

Its nice to see him miss your post :P

PostAddicts
10-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Already a member :) Hopefully it'll do well.

@xP
10-03-2008, 08:53 PM

The style was made from scratch. Just a few codes from your style thats all. Plus the gradients ARN'T yours. :) All the colours, bg etc. Theres about 3 codes that are from your style you created.

Posbit
Common Templates

I could say the same about oHabbo.

L!nK..
10-03-2008, 08:55 PM

******* HELL I KNEW I WASN'T GOING CRAZY
I KNEW IT FLIPPING HELL.

Corey ur such an idiot and a pathetic looser.

if i offered you forum manager job you would accept it. :D

No, I don't like you.
I'm only working on my forum, thanks.

@xP
11-03-2008, 08:26 AM
I KNEW IT FLIPPING HELL.

No, I don't like you.

Rofl, i'm a looser. Take a look at yourself dude.
I made the skin from sratch. Gradients are from a website i use. Wow, a few codes that everyone uses and that are downloadable.

today
11-03-2008, 06:10 PM
I KNEW IT FLIPPING HELL.

No, I don't like you.
I agree ;)

I made the skin from sratch. Gradients are from a website i use. Wow, a few codes that everyone uses and that are downloadable.

What "codes" :rolleyes:

Its nice to see him miss your post :P
Meh he needed his mummy's permission to reply. :eusa_whis

@xP
11-03-2008, 06:15 PM
I lolled at you there!!!!!

I'm just ignoring our **** crap them comes from you.

L!nK..
11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm not even going to argue anymore.

whatever

lol matt

@xP
11-03-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm not even going to argue anymore.

whatever

lol matt

Little 13 year old prat.

I don't see why you won't leave. :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!