PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Yo how do people Put real pics in habbo pics!?! lol I wanna know!

Dortoh
07-03-2008, 03:10 AM
Tiitle States it all!

Minstrels
07-03-2008, 07:47 AM
Patched.

Ardemax
07-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Patched.

It is getting un-patched all the time, but then habbo just patch it up. so ye. lol.

Dortoh
07-03-2008, 07:40 PM
wat they use to do it though

07-03-2008, 07:43 PM
We're not aloud to say or else we'll get infracted lool

LoveToStack
07-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Well technically im not "naming programs" so;

Ages ago you could inject custom CCTs into habbo which basically pasted a picture (which you just found off the internet) over (but inside) the client window, then you simply took a photo of it.

In more recent times people realised that the billboards habbo use inside the game that say random things of the time, maybe a competition or somthing, were getting the ads from a habbo URL. So it was a simple matter of changing the URL that the billboards took the data from into your own URL with your picture uploaded to that page and bingo. Your picture appears on the board, you snap a photo, end of.
:D

Minstrels
07-03-2008, 08:21 PM
It is getting un-patched all the time, but then habbo just patch it up. so ye. lol.
No really it's patched. It's not getting 'un-patched all the time' people have tried and failed. :rolleyes:

LoveToStack
07-03-2008, 09:49 PM
True, the old methods arent gonna get "un-patched" but some new method could be found. Also, things have been unpatched by accident in the past. I remember not so long ago on a version changeover habbo stopped checking the hex when you updated a stickie meaning you could inject custom ones again making coloured stickies possible. :D But thats patched again.

Ardemax
07-03-2008, 10:04 PM
No really it's patched. It's not getting 'un-patched all the time' people have tried and failed. :rolleyes:

What I meant was, new programmes are coming out which get around the old programmes' patches.

LoveToStack
07-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Spose, i prefered to just use a packet logger/sender to experiment. and if i saw summet i liked it just make a note of the packet sequence.

Ardemax
09-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Spose, i prefered to just use a packet logger/sender to experiment. and if i saw summet i liked it just make a note of the packet sequence.

Umm, in English?

e5
09-03-2008, 09:40 AM
No point you finding out as it's patched. Sometimes during new updates there can be a fault where you can do it.

Thetan
17-03-2008, 06:06 PM

Stop acting like you know about scripting, as you should know that there will always be ways to script on habbo, so dont use your little sarcasm smily when you dont know ****.

Edited by Antony (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

InvisibleMan
17-03-2008, 06:43 PM
What I meant was, new programmes are coming out which get around the old programmes' patches.
Their not coming out, the only ones coming out are for retros and the ones which are coming out for normal hotels are just for falling furni and stuff.

It's been tried before, guess what... they failed.

Umm, in English?
It was English.

Stop acting like you know about scripting, as you should know that there will always be ways to script on habbo, so dont use your little sarcasm smily when you dont know ****.
Their will never be a way again, loads of people have tried some of them are 'big' people in the 'world of Habbo scripting', I doubt if those certain people can't do it then some one say... YOU, couldn't. ;)

e5
17-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Scripting. It's now pathched though.

LoveToStack
17-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Their will never be a way again, loads of people have tried some of them are 'big' people in the 'world of Habbo scripting', I doubt if those certain people can't do it then some one say... YOU, couldn't. ;)

Lol? People find new ways to do things ALL THE TIME, just recently someone found a way to smuggle client data in via a piece of habbo clothing. Resulting in a working dice rigger. So dont go around saying that things WILL NEVER be possible. It's not asif habbo can predict and prevent every loophole in their game.

They (habbo) also somewhat regularly let old things that were patched slip through the net in a version update; cast your mind back to maybe a couple months ago when you could smuggle [Chr1] into your mission without any difficulty allowing ServerSide, room-wide moderator commands.

InvisibleMan
17-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Lol? People find new ways to do things ALL THE TIME, just recently someone found a way to smuggle client data in via a piece of habbo clothing. Resulting in a working dice rigger. So dont go around saying that things WILL NEVER be possible. It's not asif habbo can predict and prevent every loophole in their game.

They (habbo) also somewhat regularly let old things that were patched slip through the net in a version update; cast your mind back to maybe a couple months ago when you could smuggle [Chr1] into your mission without any difficulty allowing ServerSide, room-wide moderator commands.
LMAO! You do know that 'Habbo dice rigger' doesn't work? It was only a source released so people could release it on their sites attached with a keylogger/trojan/RAT/worm or whatever they want, lols.

shizzle
17-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Patched. Use programs to do this. Not mentioning names.

--ss--
17-03-2008, 08:21 PM
It's done by scripting (Which I recommended you do not attempt)

The way they used to be done was by using programs to edit the client to have a picture added onto the client , It was only clientside and others could not see the changes they made but since the Habbo camera takes pictures of what comes up on your screen it didn't matter so they could take a picture of what ever they eddited/added on and the picture would come out as normal ;).

Invent
17-03-2008, 09:02 PM
It used to be possible through injecting client packets to alter the URL of the Cameras in the Habbo swimming rooms, this method has now been patched.

Until Habbo add a new public room with a new method of displaying ads or something it will remain patched.

Although, I'm preeeety sure it's still possible to be acheived via billboards...not sure though.

YourDreamNetwork
17-03-2008, 09:28 PM
I wish i knew would be intresting :)

GoldenMerc
13-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Invent the Fansite cafe or w.e has a ad board?

Nereo
13-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Packet logger?
Client packet?
Patched?

What are these words? all this stuff is way over my head :eusa_wall

Fart
16-04-2008, 03:49 PM
wat they use to do it though
all im going to say it custom cct's

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!