PDA

View Full Version : funky friday

Rafiki
07-03-2008, 10:31 AM
some grate prizes

1 Full set of Inflatable Chairs – Bringing your fairground that tad more colour!
1 Bubblegum Ice Cream Machine – Get a taste of the Habbo Fair!
3 Petal Patches – Bring the outdoors inside for that outdoor fair feel!
1 Candy Floss Badge

07-03-2008, 10:32 AM
not bad :)

Rafiki
07-03-2008, 10:32 AM
First time i have heard that u win a badge

Slowpoke
07-03-2008, 10:46 AM
i will be entering for the first time ever :).

:Act
07-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Dammit. I had the idea to give a badge away at valentines. But i forgot to write the entry :(
And i kept meaning to find another chance to do it cuz i thought itd be really unique xD
I never write Funky Friday's so i always just forget them :)
Nvm :p
Nice prize tho :)

Pyroka
07-03-2008, 11:53 AM
some grate prizes

1 Full set of Inflatable Chairs – Bringing your fairground that tad more colour!
1 Candy Floss Badge

LOL thats pretty good tbh, first badge ever to win i think...

wern't expecting inflatable chairs :rolleyes:

Shoed
07-03-2008, 12:02 PM
who wrote it

Pyroka
07-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Check for yourself?

Shoed
07-03-2008, 12:03 PM
am at skl

Pyroka
07-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Fair enough, so am I.

www.webdico.com/red

;)

Shoed
07-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Fair enough, so am I.

www.webdico.com/red (http://www.webdico.com/red)

;)
wots that it bin blokd

Shoed
07-03-2008, 12:05 PM
can someone post the whole funky friday
habbo blokd

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, simply edit your previous post.

Pyroka
07-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Hm, your school is up-to-date on proxies then. I can't be arsed LOLL

Shoed
07-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Hm, your school is up-to-date on proxies then. I can't be arsed LOLL
plz fnx

Shoed
07-03-2008, 12:18 PM
someone post it

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, simply edit your previous post.

Premiums
07-03-2008, 12:35 PM
someone post it

Win a Super Rare Bubblegum Ice Cream Machine in this week's inflatable Funky Friday!
Earlier this week Habbo released the full set of Inflatable Chairs into the catalogue (The Black and Blue chairs in the Habbo Club Shop and the Lime, Orange, Pink, White, Ocean and Violet chairs in the Limited Edition Section). These Inflatable Chairs have been released to celebrate the opening of the ‘Habbo Fair’ which is ready to be enjoyed by YOU.
The Habbo Fair will consist of different and unique Fairground Games. If you create a Fairground Game, then you should add your game to the Fairground Game Navigator Floor and email [email protected] with your Habbo Name, screenshot of your game being played and a paragraph of how your game is played. The closing date is Sunday 9th March and the Winners will be announced a day later on Monday 10th March.
There will be 10 Ice Cream Makers given out to winners of the most exciting and unique Fairground Games and 50 exclusive Candy Floss Badges to be given out to runners up! Make sure you pop around to the Fairground Navigator Floor and have a play at all the fairground rides; you never know what ideas could pop into your head whilst you’re on the ‘Tea Cups’!
This week’s prize should get you into the spirit of the incoming spring and get your ideas rolling over and over in your head for your next fab fairground creation, this includes:
1 Candy Floss Badge
For your chance to win, simply answer the question below.

Which of the following is not a colour of the newly released Inflatable Chairs?
1. Brown
2. Violet
3. Orange

Thanks to Elenive (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/12056261/id) for this week's Funky Friday.

Last Week's Winners
Winners will be announced here on Monday 10th March.

25 Credits
Runners Up will be announced here on Monday 10th March

-Elenive-
07-03-2008, 04:01 PM
some grate prizes

1 Candy Floss Badge

Yeah, thank me for the great prizes ;) Seeing as i wrote it. And yeah nice bubblegum machine, i thought everyone woulk like that. And to answer the question i saw, i didn't put the badge as a prize, they added that in. But still - Fab :)

Shoed
07-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah, thank me for the great prizes ;) Seeing as i wrote it. And yeah nice bubblegum machine, i thought everyone woulk like that. And to answer the question i saw, i didn't put the badge as a prize, they added that in. But still - Fab :)
Oh they added badge... wicked!:)

TopManTim
07-03-2008, 04:24 PM
lawl at the greedyness

e5
07-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Fit prize.

Ardemax
07-03-2008, 04:40 PM
lawl at the greedyness

It's one Habbo for themselves nowadays...

mlp16
07-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Im annoyed Look at my entry :(

The Fairground Gaming Awards Visits!

The Habbo Fair has checked in the Hotel, And brought some new arrivals to your Catalogue.
All around the Hotel people are getting excited as the Fair unpacks its furniture and builds up its Fairground, not only that but They have also unpacked the Full Inflatable Chairs into our Habbo Catalogue for the first time ever! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to collect all 8 colours; they won't be there long.
Lime, Orange, Pink, White, Ocean and Violet Inflatable Chairs are available from the Limited Edition Section and the Black and Blue Inflatable Chairs are available from the Habbo Club Shop ALL for just 6 Credits each. Buy them now to celebrate the arrival of the Habbo Fair and all the bright colours that it brings.

With all the excitement The Fair has also introduced The Fairground Gaming awards, So.. Do you have what it takes to come up with the greatest fairground game in Habbo? This week we are challenging you all to come up with some new and unique Fairground Games. Which you can be awarded Rare Ice Cream Machines to those that impress the Habbo Fair Judges, Not only that, the judges will also be giving out 50, Yes 50! candy Floss Badges..Hmm I'm tempted to eat them!

Why not head over the the Fairground Game Navigator Floor, And Win Some snazzy prizes, Hey there may be a goldfish or an Otter :)

This week Funky Fair Friday (see what we done there Eh..) are giving you A chance to win a Funfair-tastic Prize below.

1 Toffee Ice cream Machine - What's a Funfair Without Ice Cream?
1 Yellow Monolith - Keep the crowds contained in line
1 Candyfloss Badge - Just don't eat it!

Which of these is not a Colour Inflatable?

a) Brown Inflatable
b) Pink Inflatable
c) Violet Inflatable

As usual 5 runners up will receive 25 Habbo Credits each!

My Habbo Name: mlp16
Answer to Question: a) Brown Inflatable

TopManTim
07-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Im annoyed Look at my entry :(

The Fairground Gaming Awards Visits!

The Habbo Fair has checked in the Hotel, And brought some new arrivals to your Catalogue.
All around the Hotel people are getting excited as the Fair unpacks its furniture and builds up its Fairground, not only that but They have also unpacked the Full Inflatable Chairs into our Habbo Catalogue for the first time ever! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to collect all 8 colours; they won't be there long.
Lime, Orange, Pink, White, Ocean and Violet Inflatable Chairs are available from the Limited Edition Section and the Black and Blue Inflatable Chairs are available from the Habbo Club Shop ALL for just 6 Credits each. Buy them now to celebrate the arrival of the Habbo Fair and all the bright colours that it brings.

With all the excitement The Fair has also introduced The Fairground Gaming awards, So.. Do you have what it takes to come up with the greatest fairground game in Habbo? This week we are challenging you all to come up with some new and unique Fairground Games. Which you can be awarded Rare Ice Cream Machines to those that impress the Habbo Fair Judges, Not only that, the judges will also be giving out 50, Yes 50! candy Floss Badges..Hmm I'm tempted to eat them!

Why not head over the the Fairground Game Navigator Floor, And Win Some snazzy prizes, Hey there may be a goldfish or an Otter :)

This week Funky Fair Friday (see what we done there Eh..) are giving you A chance to win a Funfair-tastic Prize below.

1 Toffee Ice cream Machine - What's a Funfair Without Ice Cream?
1 Yellow Monolith - Keep the crowds contained in line
1 Candyfloss Badge - Just don't eat it!

Which of these is not a Colour Inflatable?

a) Brown Inflatable
b) Pink Inflatable
c) Violet Inflatable

As usual 5 runners up will receive 25 Habbo Credits each!

My Habbo Name: mlp16
Answer to Question: a) Brown Inflatable

I reckon yours was abit too greedy so they didn't publish it. The rarest super and a never before released super? :rolleyes:

mlp16
07-03-2008, 06:12 PM
I reckon yours was abit too greedy so they didn't publish it. The rarest super and a never before released super? :rolleyes:

Ye but i thought they alter the prize?

TopManTim
07-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Ye but i thought they alter the prize?

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

-Elenive-
07-03-2008, 06:16 PM
i like the that mlp16

But they pick ones that are more infomatic.

Hurts
07-03-2008, 06:31 PM
i like the that mlp16

But they pick ones that are more infomatic.

yours ain't that 'infomatic' :P just pieces of the article put together in a different order as well as inflatables you could of added about one way gates + traffic lights too, anyways wd on winning.

Jambe
07-03-2008, 08:53 PM
They didnt choose yours as the answer is in the question...

blablabla was released...

Know what wasnt released? :p they want it easy, not that easy

Shoed
07-03-2008, 09:10 PM
its well written, greedy prize and you've talked about events which
happened this week you didnt say it ended on the 10th. you go on like its on all week when its not.

GhostFace-
07-03-2008, 09:11 PM
nice u get the badge :o

-Elenive-
07-03-2008, 09:31 PM
yours ain't that 'infomatic' :P just pieces of the article put together in a different order as well as inflatables you could of added about one way gates + traffic lights too, anyways wd on winning.

Lol thanks mate.

Ardemax
07-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Lol thanks mate.

I bet if mlp16 won you wouldn't be writing like this :rolleyes:

mlp16
07-03-2008, 10:00 PM

It's ok ill just have to write another when i can be botherd lol :)

-Elenive-
07-03-2008, 10:57 PM

Of couse not. You can say that about any other person. Anyway busy now, cya.

Ardemax
08-03-2008, 09:17 AM
It's ok ill just have to write another when i can be botherd lol :)

Ye, hope you win it.

Of couse not. You can say that about any other person. Anyway busy now, cya.

Not just any person.
I dunno if I'll enter. All the prizes are being talked about too much on Habbo really.

Liz♥
08-03-2008, 09:30 AM
I am amazed they put a badge prize in there :$

Ardemax
08-03-2008, 03:53 PM
I am amazed they put a badge prize in there :$

So you don't think I badge is a good prize?
Hm, fair enough. Just don't start crying if you lose.

Slowpoke
08-03-2008, 03:55 PM

Yes. I'm sure they'll break down into tears. :$

mlp16
08-03-2008, 05:41 PM
When does Funky friday close like until you have to phone up

Immenseman
08-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Very well written with good prizes this week.

Ardemax
08-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Yes. I'm sure they'll break down into tears. :$

Sarcasm mate.

It's about 10am on Friday? Not too sure.

Finally! Someone who doesn't start an arguement!

mlp16
09-03-2008, 12:24 PM
How do you find out ur habbo id to enter it then?

CHA!NGANG
09-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Go to www.habbo.co.uk/credits

go to home phone and then press more info.

The it will show your ID.

Ardemax
09-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Go to www.habbo.co.uk/credits (http://www.habbo.co.uk/credits)

go to home phone and then press more info.

The it will show your ID.

Yeah, there are other ways, I've just forgotten *giggle*

-Elenive-
09-03-2008, 06:22 PM
I dunno if I'll enter. All the prizes are being talked about too much on Habbo really.

Omg yeah i know, lots of people have been coming up to me saying that. To be honest well of course i love the prize because im going to get it (fair enough) But there have been some truly awesome prizes in the past. And yeah people are talking about it too much, i personaly think Bubblegum Icm's are going to go down quite abit soon anyway.

To be honest people are saying without the badge the prize would not be as good. I'm not so keen on badges, yes they are nice. But i perfere the Habboween badges - But people just want a badge that looks nice and not many people have lately, and the habboween ones are everywhere tbh.

Thanks very much mate. And Mlp16's was very well written too (its in this thread somewhere i've seen it.

Immenseman
09-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Not a problem, sometimes I think they're very poor but I genuinely think this weeks was very well put together, enjoy your prizes! :D

Tqm!
09-03-2008, 07:03 PM
I Like it That you get 2 credits for entering... :d i have never won though.

Slowpoke
09-03-2008, 07:04 PM

i think it's sometime on friday morning although i'd recommend you do it by thursday night since i'm not 100% sure on the exact time.

mlp16
10-03-2008, 02:05 AM
so u have the whole week to enter?

Shoed
10-03-2008, 08:59 AM
so u have the whole week to enter?
till friday afternoon, as always.

mlp16
10-03-2008, 07:23 PM
till friday afternoon, as always.

So Funky Friday Released you have until The next Funky Friday is released? If So i can still enter? Can you enter Via Mobile phone?

Rixion
10-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Much better prize than a few weeks ago.

It was like
5 Gold Rollers
Cola Machine Or Something Like That.

-Elenive-
12-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Much better prize than a few weeks ago.

It was like
5 Gold Rollers
Cola Machine Or Something Like That.

Yeah, thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!