PDA

View Full Version : I am SO annoyed!!!!!!!

Bouncing
07-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Listen right, ive been waiting since i was about 10 and im now 14 to get a brace because my teeth are awfully shaped, i kept going and theyd send me home for a year, and now i had the appointment today to get it put on i was soooo excited all this week told all my friends they realized happy i was, then boom nothing comes easy does it? I had an abses in my left had side moler, and he said its made ur teeth uneven so were gunna have to take another one out and u can get ur brace on the 18th of april. i was just lost for god damn words. I had a feeling this would happen. Nothing EVER comes easy. I have loads of examples but i cba using them. Theres simply nothing i can do now, and dont say get on with it theres nothing you can do. I know, but im just stating how annoyed i actually am.

Closed by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator) due to bump.

Buax
07-03-2008, 12:34 PM
I can see why you are annoyed. I know you don't wanna hear this, just wait and soon engouth you'll have them and then, you'll want them off, then they'll come off at a set-date which wont be changed (As far as I know) and then you'll have lovely teeth :)

Just some advice, keep you're teeth white and healthy. Nice-yellow teeth arn't very nice :)

Bouncing
07-03-2008, 02:50 PM
I can see why you are annoyed. I know you don't wanna hear this, just wait and soon engouth you'll have them and then, you'll want them off, then they'll come off at a set-date which wont be changed (As far as I know) and then you'll have lovely teeth :)

Just some advice, keep you're teeth white and healthy. Nice-yellow teeth arn't very nice :)

I have very white teeth tyvm

graffiti
07-03-2008, 07:55 PM
i know what it feels like to have an absis
fin hurts

Glen Coco
07-03-2008, 09:27 PM
urghhh.
i have a brace. seriously you'll want it off when you get it like someone else said. its just bad luck :( perhaps u need a good luck charm :D

drama
07-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Why would you look forward to having a brace..

Minstrels
07-03-2008, 10:01 PM
I brake my brace like... all the time. It's a right ***** when your trying to 'SpAt' someone at school.

Technologic
07-03-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm always getting my tie caught on ym brace (don't ask)

Shrlurp
07-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Sounds annoying, hope you get it sorted out soon!

07-03-2008, 10:14 PM
a hate my brace! It's to bring my jaw forward or something but i've got to take it off when i eat/drink/play sports ect...

I broke it in my sleep :$

Camy
07-03-2008, 10:41 PM
a hate my brace! It's to bring my jaw forward or something but i've got to take it off when i eat/drink/play sports ect...

I broke it in my sleep :$
Meh iv had like 3 of those and i hate them soo bad.
Got one right now but i dont wear it.

Bouncing
08-03-2008, 01:09 AM
Hey guys, erm yeh i know there a pain in the ***, but im so desperate for god teeth mine are just like fangs and people say i look like a vampire ;l and sme are twisted, i knw i cant wait to have it on, but i know ill be looking forward to have iit of but its worth the journey ;p

Teyauna.
08-03-2008, 03:24 PM
It's kinda funny cause as I was reading this thread, the ad the top of the screen was for braces. :P Hehe. Wow.

brakeonthroo
16-04-2008, 09:12 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude and do not bump old threads.

blackops121
16-04-2008, 09:18 PM
good things happen to those who wait! your teeth might be really good soon

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!