PDA

View Full Version : Fansite features

Invent
08-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Hi,

As you may know, I try to take pride in my Habbo Fansites having the latest scripts, etc. But currently, it's becoming very hard to come up with unique ideas for features as there are so many sites being created and using the same ideas.

SO, I call upon you, the HabboxForum community to help me create some unique features for my fansite! :P

If you have any cool ideas for a Fansite (they can be as extravagant as you like!) then PLEASE post them :)!

Thanks,
Simon x

Ivake
08-03-2008, 11:39 PM
A habbo trax maker, for your homes system?
Try and get the sounds off of Habbo, (or your own)

Hypertext
08-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Habbo flash game or two :)

Gangster
08-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Hi,

As you may know, I try to take pride in my Habbo Fansites having the latest scripts, etc. But currently, it's becoming very hard to come up with unique ideas for features as there are so many sites being created and using the same ideas.

SO, I call upon you, the HabboxForum community to help me create some unique features for my fansite! :P

If you have any cool ideas for a Fansite (they can be as extravagant as you like!) then PLEASE post them :)!

Thanks,
Simon x
well as your good at designing especially layouts. Make free layouts like habboring. But obviously dont make it the same as what you would sell for 35 punds or 2 thrones

Ivake
09-03-2008, 12:31 AM
well as your good at designing especially layouts. Make free layouts like habboring. But obviously dont make it the same as what you would sell for 35 punds or 2 thrones

Lol, so you copy & paste them and claim as your own? :rolleyes:

L!nK..
09-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Ermmmmmmmmm

Habbo games
Habbo flash room ( make your own room etc)
Some PHP scripts ( font maker etc)

Why are you copying my signature I started that up first :'(

Gangster
09-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Lol, so you copy & paste them and claim as your own? :rolleyes:
what are you on about? When i said Like HabboRIng i meant provide people with free laouts liek they do...

Gangster
09-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Ermmmmmmmmm

Habbo games
Habbo flash room ( make your own room etc)
Some PHP scripts ( font maker etc)

Why are you copying my signature I started that up first :'(
sig changed

EDIT: mod merge posts please

L!nK..
09-03-2008, 12:38 AM
sig changed

EDIT: mod merge posts please

safe....

soz simon

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!