PDA

View Full Version : i hate my dad

buttons
08-03-2008, 11:54 PM
seriously! right, so my uncle (dad's brother) died last year, and his wife (my auntie) started like going to my dad's for "comfort" and everytime i tried to call him he would make up excuses sayin he was going to my granny's, into town or away for a bath, shop, whatever rly.

then a few months ago i went to my friends house and her mum said she heard my dad and my auntie were goin out, sounds sick ino, and i told my mum and she said she knew. i was lyk y the **** am i last to know?

i was walkin past his house today (he lives down the road, yet he doesn't make the effort to see me) and there was a taxi there. i went into his house and they were both paking there bags! i asked where he was going and he told me they wer movin to russia.

i just walked out n i dunno wht to do, i didn't ask for his number or nothin, i don't think he wants anythin to do with me. :(:S:( omggg wht wil i do!

Crazy Bartender
08-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Uhh, it would probably be hard but try and get him to stay out of your life. Pretty sad that he's going out with his dead brothers ex too =/

buttons
08-03-2008, 11:59 PM
oh don't worry babe, it's easy for him to stay outta my life, he doesn't want **** all to do with me, :S or my brothers for that matter, he's just got eyes for this ****** up lesbian look-a-like horse that works in tescos. :S

Ras
09-03-2008, 12:14 AM
hi jess
edit i ment jenn lol

Everlong
09-03-2008, 12:14 AM
That sucks, your dad needs to sort out his priorities his kids should always come first not some sleezy love affair. Maybe your auntie is on a rebound if she is it will probably end and that would make him think.

Crazy Bartender
09-03-2008, 12:15 AM
hi jess

Tina is fit as.

Teyauna.
09-03-2008, 04:14 AM
That's a little odd. Your dad and aunt getting together? Wow. Well, I think you should've spoken to your dad about how you're feeling about the whole situation. Maybe he would've understood.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!