PDA

View Full Version : X Habbo Staff.

Clowgon
09-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Once a Staff for leaves, and they still play on thier differnt account can they take the furni what has been on the staff account?

If they cant thats pretty mean really as they worked really hard and they dont even get anything. Sulake dont care about it's staff or its Users.

09-03-2008, 08:36 PM
It's in their contract that any accounts they have with permissions gets banned

Slowpoke
09-03-2008, 08:38 PM
When staff become staff they don't generally 'play' Habbo. What people don't understand is, is that working for Habbo isn't as fun and easy as it sounds.

Roboevil
09-03-2008, 08:39 PM
habbo are crap, they dont care bout no one. all they care bout is their greedy bank accounts. we shud revolt and have protests in hallway cuz that always works. and we shud sue them for everyfink. and get our dads on them. and villageboy.

Dan2nd
09-03-2008, 08:43 PM
habbo are crap, they dont care bout no one. all they care bout is their greedy bank accounts. we shud revolt and have protests in hallway cuz that always works. and we shud sue them for everyfink. and get our dads on them. and villageboy.

ahhh the good "We hate Callie bring back Jibbi" protests those were the days ... :D

@ Thread starter: Like said already staff don't really play Habbo to them it's just a job.

Danny$
09-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Once a Staff for leaves, and they still play on thier differnt account can they take the furni what has been on the staff account?

If they cant thats pretty mean really as they worked really hard and they dont even get anything. Sulake dont care about it's staff or its Users.
They get paid cash, I'm sure they would much rather have that than some unreleased super rare.

Asher
09-03-2008, 08:51 PM

Habbo is their job, when they leave why would they care about keeping pixel furni. They aren't 12 yr old kids you know.

Clowgon
09-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Habbo is their job, when they leave why would they care about keeping pixel furni. They aren't 12 yr old kids you know.

Oh thought they were:rolleyes:

Back On Topic.

You never know. Someone on your Friend List could be an X Habbo
staff:P

Virgin Mary
09-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Usually they don't pay for it and I don't really know of any staff who's hung around after leaving or cares enough about furni anyway.

CHA!NGANG
10-03-2008, 05:11 PM
I don't understand how Heidster gave out Furni, I thought she wasn't allowed to do that.

Slowpoke
10-03-2008, 05:13 PM
I don't understand how Heidster gave out Furni, I thought she wasn't allowed to do that.

So did I but she did!

Disneychanne1
12-03-2008, 06:55 PM

They get money beccause they work for Sulake...
The furni is given to them to make rooms, they might not even make the rooms themselves and they might be made by others or with some kind of program, They dont actually own the furni and they wouldnt want to play habbo probably. Its like saying, some guy in an office basically owns the computer because its at their desk and only they useit, doesnt mean when they leave they can take the computer with them.

Clowgon
12-03-2008, 07:49 PM
They get money beccause they work for Sulake...
The furni is given to them to make rooms, they might not even make the rooms themselves and they might be made by others or with some kind of program, They dont actually own the furni and they wouldnt want to play habbo probably. Its like saying, some guy in an office basically owns the computer because its at their desk and only they useit, doesnt mean when they leave they can take the computer with them.

Lmao. I agree:P

dbgtz
13-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Id imagine heidster gave out furni because she is quite an old staff and she probably wanted to leave a mark. Either that or Habbo wanted everyone to feel that they are making sure all is well and its just a publicity thing.

Dwight
13-03-2008, 12:20 PM
HelKat & Becs both gave out some furni so why can't Heidster

Slowpoke
13-03-2008, 12:30 PM
HelKat & Becs both gave out some furni so why can't Heidster

Don't forgot ione :)!

Ardemax
13-03-2008, 04:25 PM
They get paid cash, I'm sure they would much rather have that than some unreleased super rare.

...really?

Usually they don't pay for it and I don't really know of any staff who's hung around after leaving or cares enough about furni anyway.

ione...

OhLiam
13-03-2008, 04:30 PM
This is like saying if you work in a supermarket stacking shelves, when you leave you get to take da stuff you stacked home with you.

Its a job nothing else rofl.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!