PDA

View Full Version : LakeHomes v0.2.5 Finished

Moh
09-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Well Simon (Invent!) is just fixed something, so he asked me to post :p

He has finished LakeHomes v0.2.5, which has the features from the last version plus:
Youtube widgets
MP3 Player widget
Rating widget
Friends widget
+ Much more!

So want a preview of the new version?
Just simply visit www.habbcrazyhomes.net (http://www.habbcrazyhomes.net)

So sign up and build you home (We have added tons of stickers, took about 2 hours lol)

Im very impressed with Simon, he build:
Rating, Friends, Custom Habbo Sticker + a few more in just 1 night :O

Orangez.
09-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Lit of bit of advertising going on the banners slogan there huh?

Invent
09-03-2008, 08:43 PM
We're going to get flamed to hell for posting about this again :P

But yeah, me and Jack have "settled our differences" and worked together to get the latest version online.

They are currently a lot of errors in IE to do with minor CSS issues and a few JS problems. We hope to have them fixed soon :)

Lit of bit of advertising going on the banners slogan there huh?

Aha :P It was a quick joke with Jack, I'm changing it within the next hour or so :P

Moh
09-03-2008, 08:46 PM
We're going to get flamed to hell for posting about this again :P

But yeah, me and Jack have "settled our differences" and worked together to get the latest version online.

They are currently a lot of errors in IE to do with minor CSS issues and a few JS problems. We hope to have them fixed soon :)

Aha :P It was a quick joke with Jack, I'm changing it within the next hour or so :P

Well all I did was point out errors :p
The point in the banner is because were aiming it to have much more features than ClubHabbos :p

Hypertext
09-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Nice, very nice.

Invent
09-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Nice, very nice.Thanks :)

Now I just need to start thinking of some more widget ideas! We've already got youtube + mp3 players, what else could we have? (:

Hypertext
09-03-2008, 09:01 PM
What does it mean when its below v1, like beta??

Hypertext
09-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Twitter type logs, status'.

Hayd93
09-03-2008, 09:16 PM

Now I just need to start thinking of some more widget ideas! We've already got youtube + mp3 players, what else could we have? (:

last.fm ?
Msn status ?
skype status ?

Mr.Sam
09-03-2008, 09:17 PM
a widget which displays rss feeds?

Hypertext
09-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Meant to edit, sorry :rolleyes:

php.net
09-03-2008, 09:22 PM
CUT DOWN ON THE USE OF ! GOD DAMN IT, FOR THE SAKE OF THE INTERNETZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Anyway, for widgets, how about a Blog, Saying, RSS Feed, Album, Games?

Xarea
09-03-2008, 09:31 PM
The banner makes me laugh, lol.

Oh, and I like the way you came onto ClubHabbo Homes and basically took all the stickers from their very same categories - show's real proffesionalism, and show's that really you know where a decent Homes script is, so you feel the need to steal the arrangements we had.

PLUS, I thought the whole idea of a Homes system was that of near enough a retro - you can make a page with no limits, so why is there a "credits" thing and certain items cost so much - doesn't that defeat the whole point of an actual Homes system?

The problem with this system is that you've tried too much to make it like Habbo.

Invent
09-03-2008, 09:42 PM

Oh, and I like the way you came onto ClubHabbo Homes and basically took all the stickers from their very same categories - show's real proffesionalism, and show's that really you know where a decent Homes script is, so you feel the need to steal the arrangements we had.

PLUS, I thought the whole idea of a Homes system was that of near enough a retro - you can make a page with no limits, so why is there a "credits" thing and certain items cost so much - doesn't that defeat the whole point of an actual Homes system?

The problem with this system is that you've tried too much to make it like Habbo.

People have told me they want an inventory and so I added one. Credits are easy to obtain and can like be given as radio prizes etc :)

I don't really know about the stickers as I didn't add them. Seeing as you get 500-1000 credits upon signup I don't think it's much of a problem.

"The problem with this system is that you've tried too much to make it like Habbo."
That was the point of my project...

Pyroka
09-03-2008, 09:43 PM
I did lol at the banner loudly. Funny :P

As for the accusations above, no comment. >_> But it looks nice, the layout and everything. I won't register since I don't see the point lol, but it looks nice!

php.net
09-03-2008, 10:22 PM

IT'S PROFESSIONALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexz0r
10-03-2008, 12:41 AM
I can't move any of the widgets for some reason? Im using ff 2.

Invent
10-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Works fine for me, make sure you're dragging the header of the widgets, not somewhere else, lol.

Prick
10-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Wow its great! Good job

GhostFace-
10-03-2008, 01:05 AM
i cant edit mine :(

Moh
10-03-2008, 01:34 AM

Theres only 2 which I used, which is Borders & Frames, The rest are from Habborator & The normal Habbo Homes.

Alexz0r
10-03-2008, 06:27 AM
I'm clicking the Icon and dragging and then it changes the curser to that cannot move thing.

Forge
10-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Nice project. But what about the others? You started POWERpanel now thats stopped. Devode which has become dead as you have left it and you now have flux aswell as carrying on with the homes system?
Show some dedication for gods sake, i was hoping that devode was going to do well so i contributed regularly but seen as though the owner cannot spend time on it without getting bored and starting another project i dont see the point spending time on it.

Invent
10-03-2008, 12:46 PM
You started POWERpanel now thats stopped.

I have discountinued POWERpanel as I made something that was good enough for a site to use.

which has become dead as you have left it and you now have flux aswell as carrying on with the homes system?

Devode isn't just my job, it's the community's. I'm developing the homes as the same D&D coding will be used on Flux.

Show some dedication for gods sake, i was hoping that devode was going to do well so i contributed regularly but seen as though the owner cannot spend time on it without getting bored and starting another project i dont see the point spending time on it.

Again about the point abut the community. I did try with Devode a lot when it opened, but it's a Forum. There isn't much I can do to "work" on it apart from run competitions which lowers my funding for other projects and maybe install addons.

Meti
10-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Not bad actually. I like it :P

Agnostic Bear
11-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Ah scriptaculous you still fail to use your own code and rely on a very bulky framework which can be replicated without half the crap it uses.

Forge
11-03-2008, 04:15 PM
you are never on devode though. The skin that you was coding about a month ago hasnt appeared and the current one is extremely depresssing. anyway sorry for going off topic

lolwut
11-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Nice, better than the other one (:

Err, what did the banner say? 'cos it just says "the world of habbo homes as your fingertips." At?

Protege
11-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Well Simon (Invent!) is just fixed something, so he asked me to post :p

He has finished LakeHomes v0.2.5, which has the features from the last version plus:
Youtube widgets
MP3 Player widget
Rating widget
Friends widget
+ Much more!

So want a preview of the new version?
Just simply visit www.habbcrazyhomes.net (http://www.habbcrazyhomes.net)

So sign up and build you home (We have added tons of stickers, took about 2 hours lol)

Im very impressed with Simon, he build:
Rating, Friends, Custom Habbo Sticker + a few more in just 1 night :O
I respect you for what you've made, its bloody fantastic, keep up the good work man.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!