PDA

View Full Version : Best and worse teacher

Mohwar.
11-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Hi guys

whats ur best and worse teacher u have ever met in hole of ur life starting from year 3 till where ever u are now

Or the teacher who gave u the longest dentension

some dum stupid teacher called mrs niak gave me the longest dentension cuz of saying f*** off because one of my school corrodors got packed of students and then this year 7 fell over i said the Watch were ur goin i swore at dude who pushed him then mrs naik came and said u told u told me to f***
off how dare u

i had 1 hole week dentenshion writting i will not swear at a teacher and picking up litter i never picked up the litter.

What about u

Cheers
Mohwar

infatuation
11-06-2005, 03:57 PM
First, That took me ten minutes to read, get your grammar straight!

Second, I only have nice teachers in my school.

Mohwar.
11-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Okay thas good for u

Steph
11-06-2005, 07:49 PM
erm most of my teachers are pretty sound. but tomo my old history teach gave me a dt b4 and he put a dot on the board and i had to stand up and stare at it for ages :@ but he is sound. and omg his best m8 whos anotha history teacher, robo, they used to stand at the history doors and when the second end of break bell went they used to lock the doors lol and if u came and couldnt get in coz u were late u'd get a dt. but they arnt that bad teachers coz they proper sound lol

ChloeDust
11-06-2005, 07:59 PM
I remember at my primary school their was this teacher called Mrs Marcer, and she looked like a man and has a moustache -.- and i use to always be scared of her (I was always a shy person :$ lol) and anyways in lesson (Circle time) we just learnt how to do sign language Lmao and me and my mate were talking in sign language the next day in assembly and mrs marcer saw me and started pointed her finger at me and doing that finger signal which tells you to come here lol, i didn't know she was doing it to me so, i carried on doing sign language then she came up to me like 'Whats your problem' and said 'Go sit over there' then i started crying (How embaressing in front of everyone) everyone was staring at me cause i was crying like a rite loser lol, i was only young. Then she came over to me and dragged me to the corridor outside and had a go at me and grabbed me by my arm o.O; god she terrified me, she was a right cow rofl. Anyways im waffling on =]
lol =P

Detox
11-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Most of my teachers are sound but theres this Art teacher called Miss Hudson who hates me because i am rubbish at her subject so she gives me detentions and stuff for not doing anything in class.
Its a doss lesson anyway.

Eamonn
11-06-2005, 08:25 PM
most of my teachers arnt sound
i swear mr burton and drake are gay
mrs doughty use to be a **** star *we have evidence* and shes evil
omg dont get me started on miss redly

cocaine
12-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Unlucky, we have people who are nice.

gum
12-06-2005, 04:16 PM
ms jones is terrible. says you can run in front of the bowler in cricket

.x.![Luccie]!.x.
12-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Lol it took me ages 2 read all of those. Heya mohwar. remember me from ages agooooooooo.
Btw eamonns i like your car :eusa_ange

gum
12-06-2005, 04:23 PM
corbyn made it

Steven
12-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Most of my teahcers are nice 'cept for the maths ones.

.x.![Luccie]!.x.
12-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Omg my maths teacher hates me shes always having a go at me and then she blamed me for taking her keys and now my mums gunna have a go at her. Go Mum u rock :P

gum
12-06-2005, 04:34 PM
lol your class is naughty :P

kasi
12-06-2005, 05:45 PM
My year 3 teacher was probably my best..

and my year 7 social studies teacher Mr. Macdonald was worst.

Roboevil
12-06-2005, 06:21 PM
I don't know what it is about maths teachers, my one right now, Mrs.Stephens - I HATE her!!! She can get ran over for all I care, and yes I plan to egg her car on the last day of school and run my keys down the side of it! Thinking about it I might not need to because she might be pregnant!!! :D:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!