PDA

View Full Version : just bought 3 albums

Pyroka
11-03-2008, 03:31 PM
reanimation - linkin park (ACE ALBUM)
a fever you cant sweat out - panic at the disco (WOWOWOWOWO)
hours - funeral for a friend (um...)

i'm seriously disappointed by FFAF :S It wasn't as good as what I thought it was. Linkin Park are just amazing so I expected that, and P!ATD were the same. Such lovely lyrics working in both bands... FFAF though, were just headbanging guitarists and you can't even hear the guy singing. The guitar beats wern't even that good, so yeah, disappointed!

Breakfloor
11-03-2008, 03:43 PM
i knew youd buy a linkin park album. surprised you havent got it already lol.

enjoy ;D

and FFAF are crap.

distraction
11-03-2008, 03:51 PM
all the rage ♥

Pyroka
11-03-2008, 03:53 PM
i knew youd buy a linkin park album. surprised you havent got it already lol.

enjoy ;D

and FFAF are crap.

It was the only LP album with new songs I haven't got yet... Been meaning to get it for a while. I want the "Live in Texas" album now. xD I do like FFAF but seriously, I was shocked... There's only two good songs on the album. :S

all the rage ♥

I didn't like it that muuuch... >_>

LOL I just found why FFAF sounded so crap. My equaliser was in favour of.. well, it didn't like the sound of FFAF so it sounded all distorted.

samsaBEAR
11-03-2008, 06:11 PM
hours is an amazing album, im actually listening to it now :D
its hard to belive from hours/tales dont tell themselves that FFAF used to be a screamo band. well they screamed more than they do now.

P!ATD's album was a great debut i thought. my sister saw the last night, and apparently the new songs sound really good.

reanimation.
i hate it. it was just a money grabbing attempt. everything about it was crap.
i love linking park. best album has to be meteora

John!
11-03-2008, 07:19 PM
reanimation - linkin park (ACE ALBUM)
a fever you cant sweat out - panic at the disco (WOWOWOWOWO)
hours - funeral for a friend (um...)

I was extremely disappointed by reanimation when I got it. I was young and hadn't listened to any of the tracks before I bought it. I listened to it once through then never listened to it after that.

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out was a great album I loved the use of synths in it. I dislike the new song though.

Hours - Mehh, not my sort of music. I'd listen to it if there was nothing else.

omgitslily
12-03-2008, 07:45 PM
i didn't think reanimation was that great, just thought it was an excuse to let out another album and get more money tbh :')

panic's first album was incrediblee.

and i love ffaf's old stuff, a million times better to the new stuff imo but i don't have any albums.

Josh-H
12-03-2008, 08:29 PM
hours is an amazing album, im actually listening to it now :D
its hard to belive from hours/tales dont tell themselves that FFAF used to be a screamo band. well they screamed more than they do now.

P!ATD's album was a great debut i thought. my sister saw the last night, and apparently the new songs sound really good.

reanimation.
i hate it. it was just a money grabbing attempt. everything about it was crap.
i love linking park. best album has to be meteora

Totally agree, best linkin park album was meteora :)

Pyroka
12-03-2008, 09:49 PM
I think Hybrid theory was their best album. I got meteora first tbh, and I loved it, but I bought Hybrid theory and I liked that one more than Meteora. sure it's got some good songs on, but I prefer HT. Reanimation I thought was cool, espesh in the end remix, and points of authority. Probably the only 2 good ones on the album though...

FFAF aren't great, and I got the Jimmy eat world album just earlier, and that's amazing tbh. (: P!ATD new stuff is messed though.

Janet Snakehole
12-03-2008, 10:05 PM
The PATD album is amazing.
Ive got it too.
:]

Kotu
13-03-2008, 09:27 AM
PATD's album is cool, I was hooked on it a year or so ago. They have a new one coming out later this month I think called "Pretty. Odd."

Mitch4?
13-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Tbh, panic at the disco's old album was absolutley amazing tbh.
and then the new song is so catchy and hot =]
Canne wait for the album.

&& Linking parks singles are awesome, but i ain't listened to the album yet.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!