PDA

View Full Version : Fairground challenge stirkes again

John!
11-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Having received a huge response to last week's competition, we return with a follow up which offers even more badges as a prize!
To celebrate the launch of our second Fairground Challenge competition, The Wheel of Destiny has spun back into your Habbo catalogue. It is available from the newly named Habbo Fair section which has replaced Limited Edition to prevent confusion.
The competition itself has not been changed, however this time we have decided to include more details which can be found in the competition information section below. Please read it carefully before you take part.
PLEASE NOTE: This competition is being repeated due to the high volume of entries the first time round. If you already won, or do not wish to enter again, then you'll be pleased to hear that two new competitions arrive on Wednesday 12th March. If you wish to enter again then you can use the same room or, perhaps more wisely, try a new idea. It's up to you!
Fairground game submission
- Move your Fairground Game room into the Fairground Game Navigator Floor.
- Send an email to: [email protected]
- Use the new Subject: New Fairground Game
- Include your Habbo name
- Attach a screenshot of the room
- Include a paragraph about your game and how it is played (about 100 words)
Prizes and dates
There will be 5 winners who will each receive a Strawberry Ice Cream Machine and a Candy Floss Badge. There will also be 95 runners up who will receive a Candy Floss Badge. The closing date is Sunday 16th March at midnight and winners will be announced on Tuesday 18th March around 4pm.
Competition Information
If you are worried that your idea will be copied by another user, we suggest you keep your room locked until the competition winners are announced. Entries will be judged, as always, based on the creativity expressed in the design of the room, the ideas expressed during the creation of the room, the relevance of the themes expressed in the room or a combination of the three. This means that extravagantly decorated rooms CAN be beaten by a very simple looking room which has utilised a clever idea or more relevant theme. This in turn means that the winners will NOT simply be a list of the 100 best looking rooms. Failure to attach a screenshot will result in your entry being void. Failure to use the correct subject will result in your entry being void. If you have already won a Candy Floss Badge, you will NOT win a new badge. The judging panels decision is final.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/120-the-fairground-challenge-strikes-again

Wow 100 badges.

Hazza
11-03-2008, 05:27 PM
No point entering the badge is worthless.

John!
11-03-2008, 05:33 PM
No point entering the badge is worthless.

They should have chnaged the colour to green or blue like in your sig.

mlp16
11-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Hmm, Im gunna enter think hard and long about it this time..

100 badges, and the people who won before will not get anything?

so thats good. And it says keep your rooms locked

Hazza
11-03-2008, 05:34 PM
They should have chnaged the colour to green or blue like in your sig.
Yeah. I'll email them :P.
Lol, I'm just going to enter the same room.

Rixion
11-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Its going to be hard doing this xD

Might enter an entry when I can be bothered.

Hazza
11-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Or steal a room from a different hotel and claim it as yours.
:P

Robby
11-03-2008, 05:42 PM
I just re-entered mine :)

OhLiam
11-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Rofl at that, well done to all the guys who moaned to L_W and got the number pushed from 50 runner ups to 95 LOL.

The badge will be worthless anyway.

Gonna laugh if one of the previous winners win another strawberry icm !!! LOL

Rixion
11-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Im going to do my room now :)

jesus
11-03-2008, 05:57 PM
I don't really understand - does this mean that they are running the exact same competition again?

Zehro
11-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Yeah too many people with have it, nevermind i'm still going for it lol.

Orangeesh
11-03-2008, 06:00 PM
damn i should of sold my strawberry ICM last year when I had the chance :(

OhLiam
11-03-2008, 06:03 PM
I don't really understand - does this mean that they are running the exact same competition again?

Yeah too many people complained about it being unfair and stuff

Immenseman
11-03-2008, 06:04 PM
I will enter if I can think of a decent idea.

imban
11-03-2008, 06:09 PM
ill enter tooooooooooo
ill prob win this time and ye strawbery icm wont sell for alot now HAHAH

Robby
11-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Rofl at that, well done to all the guys who moaned to L_W and got the number pushed from 50 runner ups to 95 LOL.

The badge will be worthless anyway.

Gonna laugh if one of the previous winners win another strawberry icm !!! LOL

They wont let that happen ;) It says, and if they do thats just unfair if they win with same room

imban
11-03-2008, 06:11 PM
LOL they should make rooms on a new acc prob
:P

jesus
11-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Yeah too many people complained about it being unfair and stuffHaha I see, excellent! :D

imban
11-03-2008, 06:32 PM
i wanan win it cuz i dont got any of thebdages

Coldplay
11-03-2008, 06:50 PM
I cant win because yet again - It's a room designing competition, Doesn't anybody else think this is a little unfair to anybody with no furniture?

John!
11-03-2008, 07:01 PM
I cant win because yet again - It's a room designing competition, Doesn't anybody else think this is a little unfair to anybody with no furniture?

That's the whole point of it in sulake's eyes. Get people to buy creds to build rooms for the competition. Not judging competitions properly probably reduces the number of people that buy creds for competitons, although habbo's newer members probably won't notice how the competitions are judged.

Slowpoke
11-03-2008, 07:09 PM
entered. much better than my previous one! i'll probably post it after the winners have been announced!

TopManTim
11-03-2008, 07:10 PM

There are plenty of competitions with furni as the prize that don't require room building e.g. Funky Friday

Slowpoke
11-03-2008, 07:14 PM

Habbo often hosts quests. In the last month alone there has been the Sky Emperor in which you had to decode something and the Bullybuster Quest in which you had to answer some questions then submit a secret word that was on a stickie in the final room.

GhostFace-
11-03-2008, 07:29 PM
hard to make a game based on a wheel.

Sabra
11-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Looks like I have a second chance!

I guess I will re-enter my Dunk the Bearded Woman game tonight when I get home!

Good luck everyone - hopefully there are SOME good winners out of the new 100!!!

*crosses fingers*

Sharpsterz
11-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Ive Entered My Room

I Won't Win But It Only Took Me 5 Mins :P

Killerfaz
11-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Hope that all the people who moaned and complained are happy.

LoveToStack
11-03-2008, 07:59 PM
There are plenty of competitions with furni as the prize that don't require room building e.g. Funky Friday

In my opinion people with no furni are smart enough not to buy credits so it would seem hypocrytical for them to spend money on a game of chance. Why would someone not willing to fork over their cash for virtual furni do so for the CHANCE of winning virtual furni.

:S

mlp16
11-03-2008, 08:08 PM
In the Article Thats Blissas Room

Shoed
11-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Maybe this will be a sucessful competition. He laid the rules down which I told him to (:

Ardemax
11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Hmm, so, I've got a candly floss badge, can I still enter to try and win the strawberry ICM??

Shoed
11-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Hmm, so, I've got a candly floss badge, can I still enter to try and win the strawberry ICM??
no
once won a badge/ you cannot enter for the final prize!:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!