PDA

View Full Version : Funfair Ride.. HELP

HeartRates
11-03-2008, 07:58 PM
What should I make

p.s it well windy

Moved by REDNECK (Forum Super Moderator) from Discuss Anything: Please post in the correct section next time.

Technologic
11-03-2008, 08:04 PM
You should make a fun fair ride

Slowpoke
11-03-2008, 08:12 PM
i don't understand why you keep posting habbo related topics in discuss anything...

HeartRates
11-03-2008, 08:16 PM
i don't understand why you keep posting habbo related topics in discuss anything...

Because.. Its 'anything'

And it suits here more rather than..

Habbo In General
News
or Cool Rooms..

so yeh. I cant see why u just went off topic.

GommeInc
11-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Because.. Its 'anything'

And it suits here more rather than..

Habbo In General
News
or Cool Rooms..

so yeh. I cant see why u just went off topic.
The key word is Habbo... So it belongs in the Habbo forums in either general or cool rooms... It suits there more than the real life forums...

Well the obvious ideas are either a maze or game room. Or you could make a haunted house or crazy house.

mlp16
12-03-2008, 01:53 AM
if this is for the comp.. then its a GAME not a RIDE i suggest making a erm penny pusher?

Disneychanne1
12-03-2008, 06:42 PM
if this is for the comp.. then its a GAME not a RIDE i suggest making a erm penny pusher?
Skeleton.Fossil made that AND won so they would probably see it as a copy of his game

Edit:I guess I should give an idea, maybe like coconut shy, but I dont know how you would play it.
Or Strength tester, you see when you hit the thingy with a hammer, maybe roll about 5 dices and getting 30 in total would be like SuperHabbo
25 Bodybuilder
5-10 Wimp etc

Slowpoke
12-03-2008, 06:43 PM
make a merry go round

mlp16
12-03-2008, 08:42 PM
make a merry go round

How is that a game lol

John!
12-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Skeleton.Fossil made that AND won so they would probably see it as a copy of his game

Edit:I guess I should give an idea, maybe like coconut shy, but I dont know how you would play it.
Or Strength tester, you see when you hit the thingy with a hammer, maybe roll about 5 dices and getting 30 in total would be like SuperHabbo
25 Bodybuilder
5-10 Wimp etc

Someone made a coconut shy with cabbages and won. It was an awful room to be honest. You rolled the dice to see whether you knocked the coconut off or not.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!