PDA

View Full Version : How did you get your username?

Punk Kris
11-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Everyone has a username and I wanna know how you guys got them!

I got mine, by my friends all calling me Kris and I am punk so that is my username history.

Moved by Corey777 (Forum Moderator): From Discuss Anything (Outside Habbo). Please post in the correct forum.

Jase
11-06-2005, 05:33 PM
lol, i got tidus when i was on habbo and i couldn't think of a name, and i saw the FFX game case so i thought of tidus :P

but now, i came up with TheGuyWithTheAmazingLongName!!11 i got that from a dif guy with a name like mine.

i got powercable from some1 telling meh, and thats just about it

Jim Rotates
11-06-2005, 05:58 PM
My nickname is Elmo and I'm from Leixlip, Elmo-LX

мϊкэ
11-06-2005, 06:00 PM
i have had so many different usernames since 2002 so here are my last 3 recent
i was first mikeywoo, because my name is mike and i added woo because mike was taken, then i moved onto timmy004 i did timmy because it was just after i watched the south park episode with timmy in and it was 2004 so...
then i moved onto L@c0ste during my obsession with only wearing lacoste clothes and thats were ive been since on habbo my newest name is xEnigmA or ^xEnigmA> and ive been using that for nearly a year it began on a game called counter-strike i used enigma at first because it matches my personality, confusing.

Enigma - One that is puzzling, ambiguous, or inexplicable.

i added the 'X' because there arent many words beggining with 'X' and i kept getting questions about diablo II and i think it sounds cooler i also added the different symbols because everybody else does :p

infatuation
11-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Forum
----
First off, I was Z. I don't know why, I wanted to be different.
Second off, I got VIP and changed my name to Tattle , thinking of me always being a tattletale.
Third off, I found these funky letters, and made my name Tattle with funky letters.
And, lastly, I chose rain because .. I'm not really sure why but I just wanted to be different again!
---

Habbo
---
First, In 2002, I became Pure-Crystal, I am still not sure why to this day, but I was thinking of Crystal, and put pure and Pazaw!
Second, I became Blessings. My friend registered at almost the same time as me, Being Blessing. I never knew she was picking that name, it's like we read each others minds.
Third, I wanted a weird name like that was 'club' names. So I chose .x.Alan.UK.x. .. Heh.
Fourth, I decided to be more weird than ever, a three letter name. 2dw.
Fifth, Tattle. I created the name because I was such a tattletale back in the day.

Sixth- Azue, I Invented myself for a thread to win VIP, nothing special.
Seventh- Spleam, HAHA. Stole before Kekea could get :']

Rachi
11-06-2005, 06:09 PM
My friend was caled minysos then i fort of my name which iz rachel Then i came up with Miny-R :)

joeyjo21
11-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Mines pretty boring, my names Jo but people call me Joey, and 21's my lucky number lol. Hence - JoeyJo21

2hd.
11-06-2005, 06:14 PM
i copied mine off a pack on floppy disks and added a . :D

Detox
11-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Mine is simple.
My name is Mark and 27 is my lucky number for some strange unimaginable reason and I put a 0 infront for some reason.

Rachi
11-06-2005, 06:21 PM
I cant accually remember the exact moment where this name came from.
I just thought of it :)
i thought of loasda names but they 'WERNT AVAILABLE'
lol

Mentor
11-06-2005, 07:11 PM
ive had mine for ages "/ it orgnal came around from a continualy abbrivated nickname i had way back from in primary school "/

:.bEx.:
11-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Erm...all my usernames ive ever had have my name in so its pretty obvious why...cause its my name ;)
my one now ... :.bEx.: i got because erm.. my name is bex i always have put it wid a capital E and lower case b and e.
and erm.. well i put a : and . round it cause plain old bex was taken :p

hedgeog325
11-06-2005, 07:41 PM
At first, i got my name by thinking about hedgehogs, Lol :p

Wootzeh
11-06-2005, 07:46 PM
well it was my nickname
wootten (my surname)---> wootzy

Mr.Kylee
11-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Hm well I was a noob my name is Kyle I saw random people with alot of !'s and x's in their names and tada; I hate this username thought :rolleyes:

:JaMhEd
11-06-2005, 11:42 PM
I got the username JaMhEd because people call me that at school for some unknows reason, but one of my mates has caps and small, so i did the same as it looks better

Steven
11-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Yup - Simple and a friend gave me it
before that Pen - Friend gave me it
then BarbecueSauce - Eating that flavour of pringles at the time
Dresden - Band and a place in Germany

Y!
11-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Yoshikoopa - Because I used to love Mario games
Few - I made it when the names got reset, I wanted it because it was a short name
Specie - My newest, because I was searching for cool names one day and came across this one.

Dirgeofcerberus
11-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Ha, mines pretty simple
For the past ages, Ive been playing a ps2 game named Samurai Warriors.
And my favourite person on the game is named Yukimura Sanada.
Yukimura was taken on Habbo, so I had Yukimura-
So then I had the same for Habboxforum. =]

Digital
12-06-2005, 12:27 AM
hmm crana is my nickname and .c = my last name cranston
sometime i use just crana but some nerd on habbo took it :@

?-Doc-?
12-06-2005, 04:19 AM
Alright. My 1st habbo name, when i was the ultimate n00b was Hot-13andit
Or something like it ... I liked the thought of working in a habbo hospital.
So then my name was ?-Doc-? i then realised that hospitals wernt "In" and kept my name for 1 and a half years.
-
?-Doc-? is sorta my nick , and people freely call me Doc.
Im known around habbo for my name i guess. Doc. He he.

cocaine
12-06-2005, 10:06 AM
My name has always been Additives

I got it of the 'Anchor Spreadable' butter advert. - It's animated.
In it, the little cow says "I'm just looking out for Additives".
So, the big cow says "Do you know what Additives looks like?".
So, the little cow says "No, but theres a thing over there that looks like a cloud with legs".

So, the big cow says "That's a Sheeep".

Punk Kris
12-06-2005, 03:49 PM
lol so many people replied, well cool all!

TealArms
12-06-2005, 04:06 PM
TealArms is a pud outside ma window lol and the pub is named after a hourse

gum
12-06-2005, 04:08 PM
my habbox forum name is an abbreviation for my habbo name (gumbygink). i donno how i got gumby, but i was thinking gumbygimp but then i decided to have gumbygink

Luayminator
12-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Luayminator - My name is Luay, so I thought of terminator and added minator at the end.

YellowParasol
13-06-2005, 03:53 PM
I got the Forum name YellowParasol because my habbo name is YellowParasol :)

:Hazel
15-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Well erm my name is Hazel and that name was taken on habbo so i used : in front so yes.... isnt that amazing? ;)

Digital
15-06-2005, 04:48 PM
wow :D :D

la-ur-en
15-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Everyone has a username and I wanna know how you guys got them!

Well... It all started when i was born, and my mother and father decided to call me lauren...

Soyers
15-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Well im Soyers because im Soyer and i added an 's' at the end because its my account, Soyers account :D

RedStratocas
15-06-2005, 11:39 PM
On the forum, mine used to be Plain: Stratocaster (the guitar I have) but my habbo name is RedStratocas because stratocaster was taken. You have to change your name to your habbo name when you are staff. RedStratocaster is too long and wont fit, so I took off the "ter"
Obviously, my guitar is red. Dark red, like my font color

Angster
16-06-2005, 05:37 AM
I don't remember how I got my habbo name, but as for my forum name, I was going around looking at online journals. Someones journal name contained the word "gangster" in it, and I realized that the word "gangster" had the word "angst" in it. So I just removed the "G" from "Gangster" and it came out as "Angster"... I thought it was kinda funny.

And for the morons who dont realize what the word "angst" means: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Angst

Andsew
17-06-2005, 08:27 AM
mine is andsew cause my name is andrew and of course andrew had to be taken so i looked at the R and went down the alphabet and used S

Peewee
18-06-2005, 11:52 AM
My name rofl...Ive had that many accounts im like wooo dizzy..I got Peewee because thats what i get called everyone calls me it probs because i told look my age, but i love my name :D but then with me being called 'Lea' i started to use Lea on habbo :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!