PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS vs PSP

PaulMacC
11-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Here it is, the debating topic you've all been waiting for. The question is simple for anyone who hasnt got a pickle about these two this thread is most likely not for you :)

So whats your opinion on Nintendo's Dual Screen handheld and Sony's portable system?

PSP

Better Graphics
Maximum potiental is outstanding
Great interface
Lot's of options
Online PlayDS

Fun games such as MK and SMB
Online Play
Voice Chat
Nice feature called Pictochat
Download games wirelessly with other DS' and the Wii :)

Personally I think the PSP is better, I havent played my DS in 1-2 months and I play my PSP every night.

Neil
11-03-2008, 10:29 PM
To be honest PSP and DS are as good as each other, PSP has great graphics, great online, awesome features like video and music which for DS costs like £50 but the DS has really fun and enjoyable games like Pokemon, Nintendogs and Mario games

I couldn't really say one is any better than the other personally, I love to play my PSP and I love to play my DS
Although typical sterotype right here, the DS really is only for casual play (Except for Pokemon and MPH and maybe a few more) whereas alot of PSP games are not

Ashley 12344
11-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Prefer DS. Although a hacked PSP probably better.

PaulMacC
11-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Believe me, hacked PSP's own.

Neil
11-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Hacked PSP is only better because you can get homebrew apps and stuff whereas getting the right software to "hack" a DS only really lets you get free DS games xD

PaulMacC
11-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Yup, Im gettin God of War: Chains of Olyimpus right now.

Neil
11-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Yup, Im gettin God of War: Chains of Olyimpus right now.

That game is awesome, I deleted it from my memory stick for the moment though cause I wanna play jackass xD

GhostFace-
11-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Psp. imo

PaulMacC
11-03-2008, 11:16 PM
ehehe, I saved all my PSP games in a folder so I can swap anytime.
I recommend you dl Megaman Powered Up, it's such an awesome remake of Megaman 1 and you can play as bosses.
Only 250mb from PSPISO.com

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!