PDA

View Full Version : go and have fun in World of Warcraft

viccol
12-03-2008, 07:08 AM
i found a nice game forum .go and have fun in it

World of Warcraft Clans
Writing this article for you was a pleasure, I hope it be likewise for your to read it.
To play World of Warcraft takes skill and patience. But as you go up the level ladder, you will find that it also sometimes takes more people than just you or your one or two friends to complete a quest. This is where the World of Warcraft clans come into play.
World of Warcraft clans, or guilds as they are also known, are groups of people who get together for some argue or other, generally because you do have certain advantages in having a large number of people by your side if ever you need them.
There is also the little fact that if you are part of one of theWorld of Warcraft clans you always have the power to ask your guildmates any questions about the game to help you through it.
To get part of any of the World of Warcraft clans you have two options available to you. You can either, form a guild of your own, or you can ask to join an already existing guild.
If it is the former you will find that there are a few things that you will need to do before you can form your own guild. These are listed below.
To form World of Warcraft clans you will need to first find an NPC (Non-Playable Character) Guildmaster who can give you a guild charter. You will then need to add a minimal of 10 players to this charter, including yourself, and then return the charter to the same Guildmaster you received it from...
please continue on our site that is all about this topic and other related infromation hat may be of interest to you...
Thanks for reading and good luck putting this information to good use

Publisher: http://www.7mmo.com

Rashelly
12-03-2008, 11:35 PM
...How...Interesting.

Slowpoke
12-03-2008, 11:36 PM
hmm yes, that was really... enspiring.

j
16-03-2008, 01:49 AM
Is this pointless or what. How am I going to have fun in WoW?

Charly
16-03-2008, 09:32 PM
How.. Interesting?

Youheard
16-03-2008, 11:00 PM
They're called guilds...

G
U
I
L
D
S

Please feel free to log into Runescape now.

j
16-03-2008, 11:15 PM
They're called guilds...

G
U
I
L
D
S

Please feel free to log into Runescape now.

Why? I'd rather play on my Tauren Druid :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!