PDA

View Full Version : 3 new news articles..

kk.
12-03-2008, 04:38 PM
some from Disarno...

Changes & A BIG Greeting to you all!
By alan - 11th March 2008

You may have noticed that things have been a little quiet around here lately. The ClubTropica team has been so busy with the development that it seems that Kitty has neglected the site and most importantly YOU!

I’m am going to be taking on some of the responsibility of creating a Community once again with lots of events, competitions and regular chats in the chat room and discussion boards!

I’m always looking for Feedback from yourselves so feel free to post on my guestbook (http://www.clubtropica.com/profile/id/39) with any feedback you may have! I will keep a close eye on it and try to act on any feedback I receive.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Weird Wednesdays
By Disarno - 11th March 2008

Weird Wednesdays is a new competition here at ClubTropica!

http://images.clubtropica.com/warningsign.jpgYou may be asking yourselves what this could possibly be, well let me explain. Weird Wednesdays is all about YOU. I want to know what weird things you can do. For example some people can bend their thumbs back, others can bend their arms in directions no others can.

I for one also have a weird thing I can do with my ears! I can actually fold my ears inside my ear lobe. Strange you may ask but it can be done, you can ask James, it can definitely be done.

Each Wednesday we’ll publish weird things you can do and share them with members of the community. If you would like to take part simply e-mail [email protected] ([email protected]) and make sure you state that you do not mind if it is published to the ClubTropica Site. Feel free to send in imagery to to go with your weird claims!

Entries will start to be published next week. Each entry published will be awarded 25 Isla!

Creative Art Competition
By Disarno - 11th March 2008

Creative Art!

http://images.clubtropica.com/p1.jpgThis is a competition for all you creative minded peeps’ out there. I’m sure most of you are aware of the client not being fully open yet. However we are not going to dwell on that, a positive attitude is the key. James will publish more updates to the client development later this week in our new Tech Blog.

For this competition I want to you create an advert for when the client does open. This can either be a poster, a brochure, a radio advert or a TV advert. There are no boundaries to this competition, creativity is the key. Make your adverts exciting, bold and colourful. You can include text, imagery and music!

To enter simply send your entry to [email protected] ([email protected]) with the subject line ClubTropica Advert. Winners will be announced next week. Prizes of 100 Isla and a ClubTropica T-shirt will go to 5 Winners.

Early next week they will be a new User Creative Arts section of the website where you can post your work for all to see on the ClubTropica website. The winners of this competition will be the first to have their work pbulished to this new section.
PLEASTE NOTE:
Any imagery used from the ClubTropica website will be copyright to ClubTropica. Any views expressed in these advertisements are not necessarily of ClubTropica.

Slowpoke
12-03-2008, 04:40 PM
still no client i see. there ok, nice to see disarno getting involved. seems like they've fired callie already? LOL.

Immenseman
12-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Nice find, thanks for posting them.

kk.
12-03-2008, 04:44 PM
yep, no client still, apparently shes of doing other non website stuff :P

no problem

efq
12-03-2008, 04:56 PM
that'll answer the freaks who think disarno and others have left =/

jesus
12-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Still nothing about the client. Looks like this is just going to be a website like it is already and nothing else.

e5
12-03-2008, 05:06 PM
BORING. They need the client up.

MattyBoy
12-03-2008, 09:09 PM
lol at weird wednesdays, is it a copy of funky friday?

Slowpoke
12-03-2008, 11:51 PM

yep, that's all CT do, copy habbo.

AgnesIO
13-03-2008, 09:18 AM
People stop moaning about ct copying habbo...

Every comany copies each other.

Look sat the football magazines shoot and kick - Thwey used to be complely different - NOW THEY ARE THE SAME.

CT came up with the bank thing...

ElliottThompson
13-03-2008, 01:38 PM
firstly

its true, the first thing i thought when i saw Weird Wensday was magic monday and funky friday from habbo lolol

also i now presume there is no client and even think that this is just a short scam by people trying to make some quick cash from ppl buying isla. Rofl. I doubt there is a client and that these people are who they say they are

thats my opinion

Frisky
13-03-2008, 04:13 PM
People stop moaning about ct copying habbo...

Every comany copies each other.

Look sat the football magazines shoot and kick - Thwey used to be complely different - NOW THEY ARE THE SAME.

CT came up with the bank thing...

Nah, it's just the fact that they could of actually thought of something themselves.

Slowpoke
13-03-2008, 04:13 PM
firstly

its true, the first thing i thought when i saw Weird Wensday was magic monday and funky friday from habbo lolol

also i now presume there is no client and even think that this is just a short scam by people trying to make some quick cash from ppl buying isla. Rofl. I doubt there is a client and that these people are who they say they are

thats my opinion

nah they're a registered company and MOD-Elux from Habbo told some people about it. it's not a scam they are just very disorganised.

Asher
13-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Of course it's a scam. Their T&C are wrote in a way that means even if you are paying for Isla and the clients not opened/potentially never opening, you can't kick up a fuss. You are paying for their overall service essentially: the Isla is not just for the client alone.

Mizki
14-03-2008, 02:26 AM
well i believe they used Callie as a way to bring people to the site, and once they had a few people, decide to get rid to cause more comotion so people check back... because i'm sure over half of the people registered have forgotten about it?

some fansites look more professional, and act more professional

I didn't know that people were actually already paying money to them? heck it must be a scam!

Moh
14-03-2008, 02:38 AM
And Magic Monday xD

cunning
14-03-2008, 02:48 AM
Weird name to call it, I would have called it Tropical Mondays or something like that. I don't know if that's tacky, but ya know!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!