PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Moves To Devon

Smartie305
12-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Michael Jackson is planning to escape the media spotlight by retreating to the sleepy Devonshire countryside with his family.

The controversial 'king of pop' is set to move into his brother Tito's new house in Barnstaple along with other visiting members of the Jackson family.

Tito, who enjoyed a successful stint as a judge on BBC1s 'Just The Two Of Us', says he decided to relocate to the coasts of South West England because of projects he has running in Britain.

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=117224&in_page_id=7

'We hope it will be a family hideawy where my brothers and sisters can escape media attention when we need to,' he said.

'I can confirm that he [Michael] has been to Barnstaple on private visits in recent years along with my brother Jermaine and a few other Jackson siblings.

'My family love North Devon and the wonderful countryside and friendly people. I am looking forward to living in Barnstaple and I hope the Barnstaple public will respect our family's privacy.'

He says Michael, Janet and co are egging him on insisting North Devon can be used as a private escape for them all, saying: 'Michael likes North Devon, too, as no one bothers him.'

Close friend and celebrity bodyguard Matt Fiddes confirmed the family move, saying: 'Tito spoke with Michael on the phone the other night and all the family are certain that this is the area where they want to find a UK family hideaway.'

'Tito is staying with me until the weekend but if everything goes through OK, he will soon be able to use the home as a base from which to develop his career in the UK.'

Jackson has reportedly made offers on two properties, following several viewings in villages on the outskirts of Barnstaple.

The new home will come as a welcome relief to superstar Michael Jackson, who is does not seem to have interest anymore in his Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara, California which has lead to mounting debts and may be put up to auction this month if he does not pay the debts off.

Jackson, 49, has previously lived in Ireland and the Gulf state of Bahrain

Edited by Hollywood (Forum Moderator) Moved from Habbo Alterations, Please post in the correct forum!

bo$$
12-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Wrong section

Edited by LucasAge (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not tell other members they have broken the rules, report them instead.

Smartie305
12-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Wrong section

two windows open lol, i just noticed, i'm gonna get -rep for this accident.

Thetan
12-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Who really cares?

Immenseman
12-03-2008, 09:26 PM
omg, i'm going to see MJ!!

Slowpoke
12-03-2008, 09:27 PM
omg, i'm going to see MJ!!

he's coming for you jake :).

comes as a big surprise, i didn't know he liked the UK :P!

bo$$
12-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Wrong section

Edited by LucasAge (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not tell other members they have broken the rules, report them instead.

I didn't tell them that they broke the rules... I said that it's the wrong section.

Lets say its legitimate (sp?) .. since when is accidently posting in the wrong forum breaking the rules?

:rolleyes:

Pyroka
12-03-2008, 09:47 PM
OMG RUN, RUN FOR DEAR LIFE. I AM NOT GETTING ON THE BARNSTAPLE TRAIN EVER AGAIN. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeek. HEY JAKE, ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, IT'S NOT SOUTH DEVON LOL.

I bet he'll realise how crap barnstape is lololol.

le harry
12-03-2008, 09:48 PM
coollllllllllll

sizz
13-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Who really cares?

It looks like everyone cares, so go **** yourself!

Smartie305
13-03-2008, 03:41 PM
It looks like everyone cares, so go **** yourself!

your not funny you know, people sizz is not my account ignore him.
unless you feel ike typing your comment out in a non-offencive way i will always see you as a failure to make people hate me sizz. I will say that is what i could be thinking inside but its meant to be said nicer unless your commenting on an alt then its different for instance "That is your opinion but if you look back at other posts some people do seem to care, look at the facts before you post and it may stop you from looking stupid".

Edited by REDNECK (Forum Super Moderator): Please stay on-topic.

Thetan
13-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Its quite sad as it is obviously not a clone, but hes quite annoying as he is posting in every thread I am posting in.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!