PDA

View Full Version : Bugs In My Bedroom?

jam666
13-03-2008, 10:48 PM
man please help this is driving me crazy

right for about the past few months i have been getting these VERY tiny but noticeable tiny bugs in my bedrooms mainly in my pillows and on my bed but also on the wall, curtains and window ledge im not infested as ive only had about 30 for a matter of fact ive just killed 3 there and the 4th got away :(

these bigs are tiny black things with ridges on their backs and also what looks like little dots, our mam said it could be baby lady birds but i beg to differ

does anyone else get these or know what they are as they are driving me crazy! and if so tell me how to get rid of them as they are plain disgusting and preventing me from getting a good nights sleep.

brandon
13-03-2008, 10:51 PM
It seems you have gone past the stage of driving them away. Now you are being forced to accept them, maybe give them human rights. Instead of rejecting them, welcome them to your home. Give them hospitality and shelter, greet them arriving and in return, they will not harm you. Should you choose to hassle them and deprive them of bare necessities then they could form an alliance against you. Accept that they have an equal right to co-exist as you do. Soon, you will adjust to a regular sleeping pattern that suits both parties. You will have to accept their presence. To summarise, I hope you deal with your infestation appropriately. It is down to you what you do from here young one.

Tqm!
13-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Wise Saying, Maybe get the Bug exterminter in?

KCENDER
13-03-2008, 10:56 PM
could be oversized bedbugs, headlice or thunderflies, are your bed sheets bright colours?

Misawa
man please help this is driving me crazy

right for about the past few months i have been getting these VERY tiny but noticeable tiny bugs in my bedrooms mainly in my pillows and on my bed but also on the wall, curtains and window ledge im not infested as ive only had about 30 for a matter of fact ive just killed 3 there and the 4th got away :(

these bigs are tiny black things with ridges on their backs and also what looks like little dots, our mam said it could be baby lady birds but i beg to differ

does anyone else get these or know what they are as they are driving me crazy! and if so tell me how to get rid of them as they are plain disgusting and preventing me from getting a good nights sleep.

All that I can say is... that isn't normal.

Call an exterminator or do a little DIY investigation for the source.

Minstrels
It seems you have gone past the stage of driving them away. Now you are being forced to accept them, maybe give them human rights. Instead of rejecting them, welcome them to your home. Give them hospitality and shelter, greet them arriving and in return, they will not harm you. Should you choose to hassle them and deprive them of bare necessities then they could form an alliance against you. Accept that they have an equal right to co-exist as you do. Soon, you will adjust to a regular sleeping pattern that suits both parties. You will have to accept their presence. To summarise, I hope you deal with your infestation appropriately. It is down to you what you do from here young one.
I agree with you.

L!nK..
At least you never had a mouse in your room.

Adam$
13-03-2008, 11:18 PM
two words: bug spray.

Slowpoke
13-03-2008, 11:37 PM
you got a cat or dog? could be fleas!

lew!
13-03-2008, 11:43 PM
**** i would move out if that was me.

Adam$
13-03-2008, 11:44 PM
two words: bug spray.
###########

Edited by REDNECK (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Roboevil
13-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Try buying a house and living indoors.

Moh
13-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Sounds like fleas. You can get some spray for your furniture etc..

Have you been bitten at all?

Teyauna.
14-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Sounds like you either have a case of 'I don't clean my room so these bugs have come in and just taken over' or I hear that when your pillows are flat, it means it has ticks or something in it and it means you need a new pillow. Who knows.. I have no idea.

Minstrels
14-03-2008, 07:35 PM
**** i would move out if that was me.
I agree also.

Everlong
14-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Sounds like either fleas or bed bugs, bed bugs arn't very easy to notice so im guessing its fleas. If you have pets you should de-flea them or theres powder you can buy to put anywhere in your house to kill them.
This link might help:
http://www.catsofaustralia.com/fleasgetridof.htm

Nereo
14-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Try buying a house and living indoors.

LOL:D

but seriously, get an exterminator guy to hav a look

Adam$
14-03-2008, 11:23 PM
you would be able to tell if it's fleas, they'd jump about and be very jumpy in their movements.. they're probably cornflies.

I repeat, bug spray.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!